What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Starting the day here in the Netherlands with strong coffee, VA Flake in the MM Diplomat. All this after watching Kung Fu Panda with the grandson, for the tenth time I might add. So from the movie, Master Ougway says, "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why they call it present." Happy Saturday everyone.

Morse, Lucky Duck, rondel65 and 13 others like this.
  2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Last bowl dew guwer will be McB Navy Flake in the '85 Peterson 120 Straight,Smooth,Silver Banded Billiard, and eyez tee swimming in the BGM, with a few frozen dirty water sort of cube shapes, happily floating away and giving their love to the tea, reducing its temperature to a more pleasing level than the room.

Morse, Lucky Duck, rondel65 and 13 others like this.
  3. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Filled the Irving, or Irwin, Cobb cob with Wessex Gold Brick and PRM #4 with Brazilian Cerrado.............. PRM # 5 will have Cinnamon Rolls on the side! :D

nicktrap, Morse, Lucky Duck and 11 others like this.
  4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

My last smoke before bed is Maple Street in a 1981 Mauro Armellini Corteccia 05 Oom Paul. I haven't smoked this pipe in a while, and the Saint Bernard thought it was time I did. How that boy reaches the back of the top shelf on Aisle 9 still puzzles me.

Morse, Lucky Duck, rondel65 and 12 others like this.
  5. Thuber88

If you check that section of the warehouse, he just walks into the rack and as he bumps into it, the top shelf lands at his feet, the same thing goes for the booze sometimes;)

Morse, dBear, YAPPG and 5 others like this.
  6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

[​IMG] :popc:

7. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

I was awakened from my lovely sleep by a nightmare of driving whilst shaving with a straight razor because I was late for work. There was a parade going on. Man that was weird.

Devil's Holiday in the Bertram bent billiard to calm my nerves. This stuff is better than I remember...cause I remembered that J disliked it, jarred it and forgot it for a few months.

8. JimInks

Are you kiddin'? That dog is perfectly trained to be light on his paws. You'll vote for Nixon before the Saint Bernard spills one drop of :dkn:.

WalkinStick, jdto, Lucky Duck and 3 others like this.
  9. JimInks

So THAT'S what Thuber looks like!!!

WalkinStick, rondel65, dBear and 2 others like this.
  10. Thuber88

He was not a crook!, and that mutt will do anything for a drink or a smoke!
    I can assure you, I would in no way fit in that basket:rolleyes:

11. JimInks

First, we'd have to get your head out of your :booty:. :laff: :poke:

WalkinStick, jdto, dBear and 3 others like this.
  12. Thuber88

Once again, it would in no way fit into that area at any time, or under any condition:eek::moon:

MDaws79, WalkinStick, dBear and 4 others like this.
  13. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

02/06/2013 - Array of Policemen of Plymouth PD in Massachusetts forming a corridor to pass the Kaiser, a German 2 year old shepherd dog.
    In this way the police wanted to pay homage to the Kaiser just before being euthanized because of a serious problem in the kidneys.

"Long live your memory, my boy, I could not ask for a better friend or partner. I wish to rest and wait for the next life, "wrote an officer on Facebook page section.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Van Halteren Black and Blond.

14. scopawl

scopawl Member

Insult of the weekend.:appl:

I'll be off out to the pub this afternoon, so I'm going to bring along my little Dr Grabow Lark with an aromatic. I've no idea what it's called, I seem to have put it into an unmarked jar. But it smells a bit like maple syrup. That'll do nicely, methinks.

15. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_cuisine
    Look at: Greek "edition" with some photos.
    Thank you! In 800 BC in Magna Grecia [the today's South Italy] we show to the locals the "laganum" [we call it Lagana and still eat it those days] and from the Crete "Dakos" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakos the Latins latter create the today's "pizza". We still after funeral eat "pasta with meat" as our ancestors did thousands years ago! [​IMG]

16. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

I have an unopened tin of Great Outdoors that has been in my cellar tobacco drawer for about a year. I have never tried it. I saw your review on TR.com http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=G&TID=3574 and I am anxious to try it.

Starting the morning with Red Cake in ksummers dad's Dr.G Viscount bent bulldog with plenty of coffee on the side. My brother and his family are coming for the weekend and will take their youngest son to Gainesville Monday. He will officially become a Gator next week. Guess I will be smoking aros after they arrive. I will either open the tin of GO or save the tin to poop open on Friday. I have a few aromatics open that I enjoy.

17. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Erinmore Flake in the Peterson Donegal Rocky XL 02

18. DMiddleton

DMiddleton Member

first try of Germain 1820 in my clay pipe. no complaints so far. :puffy:

19. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

It was a beautiful morning and looked like a beautiful day but just when I´d filled my MM Conutry Gent with Mac Barens Golden Blend, sat myself down om my balcony, turned the radio on to listen to the athletics world championships and lit up the first drop of rain fell on my chest. I looked up and the sky was all of a sudden lead grey. Swedish summer.

MDaws79, psquared, User4408 and 15 others like this.
  20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

home blend in rock cob
    morning coffee

and

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.