What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Russell Hartman

Russell Hartman Stay Silver

Today began with early morning coffee and some rubbed out Stonehaven in a Boswell Cavalier. Then as the days yard work and such took place it was PS bullseye flake/Carter hall mix in a different Boswell. After the days work and getting cleaned up for the evening--to the front porch with a massive glass of green tea and one of my BST's loaded with Dunbar. Watching 6 deer feed in the yard and a lonely bat catching bugs as the darkness begins to set in.

2. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Squadron Leader in a bent GBD Billiard. Water on the side...while watching Algebra lectures on youtube...I am trying to relearn Algebra...

3. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

PA in a MM DIP

4. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Bald Headed Teacher in a Savoy this evening.

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I keep forgetting to take a picture of this, so here is my 'Bash. Going to put some Strang in it now and right after put some of that White in me! Cold Coke to drink.​

[​IMG]

psquared, fishnbanjo, Smokey and 15 others like this.
  6. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Man, these Sas pipes are something...

I'm onto the Horny Dublin with Scottish Cake.

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to FishnBanjo, I'm smoking HU Edward G. in a 2003 horn Meer. I've just enough left for one more bowl. Terrific stuff to smoke! Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with obedient floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Going back to work now.

Pirates and Rockies are tied 1-1 in the 6th, and the Brewers lead the Mariners 6-0 in the 7th.

8. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I see dBear is trying to catch up. He didn't get swept away in high water after all!

9. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Trying some Stonehaven with Pirate Jim, and ice tea, its been aging for 6 months since I got it, did not think I could appreciate it at all back then, will see how it goes now..

10. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good evening everyone. Us Ducks just got home from a "River City Rascals" baseball game. The team is a member of an independent league, the frontier league. So, no connection to MLB in any form. These guys are playing for love of the game. No holding back. Ten dollars for a seat three rows back, right behind home plate. But, I digress.
    I'm smoking a Davidoff Flake Medallion, fully rubbed out, and gravity filled into the MM Spoolcob. Made some fresh coffee, drinking it black. I know you're probably in bed already F&B, but I hope it's nothing serious with Levi. Puff on PSFers!
    BTW, no "Pipe Club" tonight due to the ballgame.

11. dBear

dBear Active Member

Nope, I live on the high ground. Even the big flood a couple years back was no sweat.
    While you're at it, grab the bent pot for me!

Thanks to Mr. Fish-n-Banjo, I'm smoking AJ's VaPer in the Kaywoodie PSF POY. Woops! I take that back. I just hit the end of the bowl while I wasn't looking. Hmm, think I'll get another bowl of that HU Edward G. that Simmo sent me! Now what to put it in?

Flatbush Paul - Damn!

Best wishes to Levi, I certainly hope it's something temporary and doesn't require the vet.

I wonder if the Dawsons had Pipe Club tonight?

I need to get me a couple of gnomes to keep me company (since JimInks is so stingy with his nubiles!)

And finally - I know this is more for the morning crew - anyone heard from Brit Abroad?

Edit:
    Well. That answers that one!

12. Hunlock

Hunlock Member

Uhle's Hunt Club in the MM Cobb!

13. dBear

dBear Active Member

That wasn't so hard - decided to go with the Crowley's Ridge red rock pipe for the HU's Edward G. So, thanks Simmo! Thanks, Rekamepip! Happy puffing, all! :snork:

14. Albert

Albert Active Member

Esoterica Dorchester in a Nording Signature Freehand while cleaning up the back porch for my sons 2 year old birthday party!

15. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I've loaded the Yves St. Claude Fantaisie with Dunhill Royal Yacht. I love this stuff. Saw it on sale for $9.95 a tin, so I bought a lifetime supply of it. Drinking black coffee. This may turn out to be my last bowl of the night. We'll see. Puff on PSFers!

16. krusty

krusty Active Member

Lane's Half&Half in my Kaywoodie 2013 Pipe Smokers Forum Pipe of the Year

17. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Have moved on to Pirate Kake in the diplomat. Great stuff for the evening.

18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

My next to last bowl of Great Outdoors in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque. Still working, still drinking ice water, as the Pirates threaten to score in the 9th, behind by the score of 6-4 to the Rockies.

19. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Onto Squatch #3 with Nightcap :D.

20. Johnny Dingo

Johnny Dingo Writer of wrongs

Dunhill Standard Mixture in a Dr. G. Omega.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.