1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? August, 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good Sunday Morning all! Started off with some RRR in a cob. Mug of Pg tips tea and Arty in my right had and fingers giving me fits today. Hope Stormy is coming by soon.

2. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

MacB:s Virginia No 1 in a bent Legent. Black coffe made from freshly ground beans on the side. Can this stuff be addictive?

3. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday smoking. I forgot to buy milk yesterday, so no milk for cereal this morning. First thing, had to run out a get some. I bought two gallons, We'll drink it. Now I'm in the garage smoking Three Part Harmony in the meer-lined Grabow billiard. I'm drinking black coffee. Now I need to figure out what I want to do today. Might just sit here, I guess. Puff on PSFers!

4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

skandinavik
    in walnut volcano

and coffee that is getting cold but just the right temperature for chugging

5. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

965 is a great blend. But Paladin? Oh Lord!

6. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

MacB Mixture in a Lark with iced tea this morning.

7. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Watched the Dodgers/Rays game yesterday afternoon and started going through may stash of blends. Not really as big as what JimInks has, so doesn't take as much time. Then came the Phils/gNats game and I completed the rotation. The only thing the Phils finished was losing their 10th away game in a row. Fightin' Phils? I have another name for them! Started this morning with EMP and then a pipe of Walnut. Didn't get up until 9am, so this is going to be a slow day. Its okay since there is no baseball on TV until 5pm.

8. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I've loaded some G. L. Pease Telegraph Hill into my MM SS GD w/amber stem fully darkened to brown. Drinking lukewarm black coffee. I've been reading about the Chattanooga Pipe Show....got me thinking.....

9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

[​IMG]

The sheets beckoned hard last night and were hard to fight my way out of this morning, at least I think it's still morning! There are folks here who are never up before me I'm :oops: I guess all the stress from what Levi was going through, he is his old happy self and very aware of things this morning unlike moi who looks worse than my onboard morecoffee buddy. Had a bowl of MC2020 in the MM Mizzou and closing in on PRM #3, it's going to be awhile before synapses are firing on more than 1 cylinder until then hello all you PSFer's. :ccup:

10. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

11. dBear

dBear Active Member

The Pony Foot meer has been sadly neglected for too long, so I filled it up with 965 to make it feel like part of the family. I need to make a point of smoking this pipe more, there's a lot to like about it.

12. dBear

dBear Active Member

One word: T-SHIRT!!!

Thuber88, JimInks, user3221 and 7 others like this.
  13. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

first smoke in edinburgh: kickin chicken in the new falcon. glad i got it, i like it way better than my viking!

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Wow, Banjo, I thought I was looking in the mirror for a minute - then I realized it was you.

psquared, Thuber88, JimInks and 5 others like this.
  15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Actually I only look two ways, somewhat like my avatar when fully awake and groomed to this [​IMG] upon arising. :oops:

Thankfully a 1/4 bowl of Latakia Flakes in the Tim West Panel has me nearer to the former......... PRM #4.........

16. dBear

dBear Active Member

Moved on to a Va mix from my local B&M in the Tom Howard pot dog. Still working on the coffee.

psquared, Rickpal14, User4408 and 9 others like this.
  17. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Next up this morning, Peterson's Nutty Cut in the coveted by MDaws79 silver banded straight pot briar Suffolk. More coffee brewing as I write this, to be consumed hot and black. Glad to hear Levi is back to his normal self. Hope you get that synapse thing worked out soon F&B. Puff on PSFers!

psquared, User4408, PipeSimmo and 9 others like this.
  18. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:popc:

19. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Your mustache grows a lot overnight !

Thuber88, YAPPG, JimInks and 4 others like this.
  20. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Still thinking. trying to figure out how I can do this, and not miss any work. I'd also like to spend as little on transportation and lodging as possible. I think the work thing is going to be the hang-up.

Still enjoying the PNC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.