1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmedOctopus

ArmedOctopus Active Member

Smoking FMC in my Sav that I got months ago from *ahem* HolyMolar (see also "pay it forward contest")

2. AustinLM

AustinLM Active Member

More LBF, this time in a Whitehall pipe gifted to me when I joined PSF. :)

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Aww, stuff it up your Air Corps!!! :xd:

Cry baby!! :bbaby:

4. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Swra in a Pete barrel. Night all!

5. JimInks

Btw, Mr. Dbear, we know you need to be house broke, Pampers breath! :poke:

Glad you liked the Navy Rolls, ol' buddy!! :toast:

I changed my mind which is more than I can say for DBear's underwear, and am now smoking Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49. Sure do love this blend!

surlysoul, MainePipe, Stormy and 19 others like this.
  6. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Davidoff Danish in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade ...

[​IMG]

I suspect Larsen makes this one. It has that Danish butter cookie aroma on top of beautifully dry-smoking, high quality leaf. I'd consume more if it weren't so pricey. Managed to bag 3 tins on sale so it wasn't too bad.

7. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

I'm downtown at the library, working from my "corner office" (which really is a nice big private office that I can rent out for three hours at a time, with a nice view of the city from up here on the 5th floor). It's the best place for me to get work done, because I cannot focus at my house.

That said, one has to take a break for a smoke from time to time. So, it is—fittingly—Nightwatch in a Savinelli 626. I'm telling you right now, I can feel a big Captain Earle's kick coming on. Happened to me this time last year and the year before that too. Ten Russians with a big cup of coffee on a bone chilling cold morning after a fresh snowfall, man it doesn't get any better than that. No snow here, but it's still very enjoyable.

So I'm sitting out here in the 20˚F weather (plus a bit of wind), and I just need to go ahead and get something off my chest. To the man who invented yoga pants (and you know it was a man), whoever you are, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. As a 25-year-old man at a university, you have improved the quality of my relaxing in public spaces time. Your invention has become so common now that it's almost more common than jeans—at least in relaxed places like the university library. And jeans are good enough as it is, but yoga pants, man, they are just excellent.

My brain is going a thousand miles a minute right now, so I figured I would liven up the thread with a little bit of heart warming misogyny. Although I really don't think you could call it that. It's appreciation is what it is. I'm just appreciating.

8. JustKyle2711

JustKyle2711 Sales Account

Starting the day with some Irish Oak in a rusticated Mario Grandi.
    Have a good one!
    J

9. JimInks

Been listening to music and just quit working for the day. My last smoke before sleep is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer. Going to feed Suzy and Molly and do a little reading. Just finishing the last of the coffee I brewed, and now going back for some ice water and baby icebergs. The little ones don't cry as much as the bigger ones as they melt, and unlike DBear, they stay clean in the glass.

10. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Early Morning Pipe, in a blasted apple.

11. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Wednesday,

Started decorating the tree last night, next up is lights around the interior of the house, then the train around the tree. Some fun.

I'm smoking the same mix, GH Dark Flake with Maple Twist coins, but my pouch will probably be empty by tomorrow, then it will be on to something different.

Oh, in a different twin bore than the last two days.

12. JustKyle2711

Next up is some University Flake in a Mario Grandi Poker.
    @jpberg I see that your avatar is an old Land Rover, is it yours?
    I have a Defender 110 td5 and am a ridiculous Landy fan!

13. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

[​IMG]

J.M. Boswell Hunter's Choice.

14. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Was. It's gone to the great hereafter. There is a rule (not created by me) in our house about how many half running vehicles can be owned at once.

15. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

About to finish Aromatic Dutch Slices in a Nording freehand

16. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

17. JustKyle2711

@jpberg That's so sad, but I totally get what you mean. I've got to say that the things probably cost more to keep on the road than a lot of Porsche's (I'm not mechanically minded, so have to get garages to fix things for me) but it is a Landy thing, it's either in your blood, or not I suppose.
    Happy Smoking.

18. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

That's a sweet new ride Teddy got himself.

Edit: For context Wicker was using an avatar of Teddy riding in a red convertible. He has now changed it, assumedly to mess with me ;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  19. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Or Olam in a white dot Vauen bent bulldog with p-lip

20. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I hope you are feeling better today, Snake.
    Melorning, everyone. As for myself, no fever this morning, and noticeably less congestion in my noggin. Maybe it was the two bowls of Carter Hall yesterday that did the trick. So, I've taken one day off from work. I don't want a setback, from returning to soon. I'll be continuing the smoking treatment as well. First I've got to take the ducklings to school. I'll report back later with findings. Until then, Puff on! I'm reading the mail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.