1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

I've been going back to SWRA more and more lately. So far this month...I'm rotating through SWRA, C&D Kickin' Chicken, and Mac Baren Honey & Chocolate.

2. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

And the asbestos is really helpful in preventing burnout.

3. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I just spit sweet tea all over my phone. :appl:

4. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Dark Birdseye in the Peterson Kapet 606

5. zappano

zappano Member

:xd::laff:

6. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

I'm off to get Henry at school, smoking a bowl of FMOTT in the Stanwell billiard on the way.

Some tobaccos seem to be better walking tobaccos than others. FMOTT seems perfect.

7. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

8. AustinLM

AustinLM Active Member

I've seen this a few times and it always stays just as good. :xd:

9. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Started out really optimistic. Thought I'd break in this unsmoked little London England Made Calabash I've had in a box since forever, with some of that Epiphany. But...I gotta tell ya, it is not going so well at all. lol

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Well, Stormy did promise me some nice weather, and I see he kept his word. It's slightly chilly, but after all that rain, we have a beautiful, sunny day. I'm working, and smoking the next to last bowl from this tin of Louisiana Red in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large.

11. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Old Companion in Brebbia pot

12. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Let us know what you think of John Bull. I kinda like it. Need a second opinion.

13. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Been smoking MB Honey & Chocolate most of the afternoon. And drinking Earl Grey tea. This is mostly a "down" day. Needed the rest.

14. notrab

notrab Member

Somking C&D Easy times in a peterson thinking of picking up some Purple cow this afternoon

15. Atom

Atom Member

Earlier I enjoyed a Dr. Grabow Lark of LNF mixed with SWR, while I waited for the post office to open after their lunch break.
    I have a throat full of rusty nails, hot rivets and broken glass, so today I sound like Darth Vader after he has been chain-smoking for 20 years. Going along with psquared's advice, I will mix Night Train into the LNF/SWR and let the nicotine sort things out.

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Still waiting for the power supply for the laptop but DELL sent the hard rive out yesterday and it came today so I am letting it come to room temp for 12 hours. Tried doing a backup but it does not want to play nice with my other drive so I have to think about how I will get this done.

In the mean time between a DSL connection that's up/down etc. etc. I keep my cobs busy with various tobacco's. Not able to play catch up in the least but I am thinking about you all.

I did manage to coordinate my land line company discontinuing services the same day my new service is validated which will be sometime between 10:00 and 11:00 on the 16th and Verizon will move my land line number over to the iPhone 5s I bought for my wife, and they moved my phone into the new plan w/o charging me early termination fees which I thought was great. Now back to fighting with the PC.:dh1:

17. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Ready to load my Pete 2013 St. Pat's Day pipe with Ashton Gold Rush. I need something to complain about.

18. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Verizon doing something for free. That's like smoking Mixture 79 and finding it tastes good!

19. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

I went out for a smoke and due to time constraints, I needed something with a little ooomph; GH Dark Plug XX in a Charatan Belvedere Billiard, black coffee to keep me warm.

20. LostDog13

LostDog13 Active Member

Holiday Spirit in a MM 5th avenue semi-warden. 1st non-English blend in this pipe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.