What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

We just finished a great dinner and I'm going out to smoke. It'll be McClelland's Navy Cavendish from '99 in the Dunhill Group 6 Ring Grain Billiard with black Ethiopian Sidamo coffee.

[​IMG]

2. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Enjoying a sweet bowl of Germaine's Plum Cake Mixture in an 08 Pete St. Paddy B10. My wife wasn't too thrilled with my love for lats last night and kept to her side of the bed. That was AFTER a shower and a shave. Another chilly night here in Texas so I'm playing it safe. She said I smelled like an old man wearing a sweater that just smoke a stinky cigar. I'm cracking the window a bit more to. Y'all have a good night.

3. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Hope you feel better shortly, Mr. Mayer.

4. Kayla

Kayla Active Member

So many fine tobaccos, so little time. I do enjoy the tobaccos from afar. I guess it's the mystic. But great stuff from right here as well.

5. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Been talking with a good buddy and lost track of time, but it was worth it. Now smoking Old Dark Fired in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. This pipe was made for this blend, and has performed well with everything I have smoked in it.

6. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Smoking some key largo by Gregory pease in my altinok Canadian. I'm in the truck powering the heater. Listening to some Neil young. It's cold and it doesn't look like it is going to warm up anytime soon. We are supposed to get hit with some snow over the next few days so that should be pretty cool. Maybe some sledding over the weekend.

7. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Evening PSF. Earlier, I had some Magnum Opus in a Charatan Belvedere. Now I'm smoking some Nightcap in a Tim West boll dog with some hot tea before turning in.

inkybat, surlysoul, Rockbass and 16 others like this.
  8. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Hodoo's delight in a smooth Peterson 302 system

inkybat, surlysoul, Rockbass and 19 others like this.
  9. AustinLM

AustinLM Active Member

More LBF, followed by more Holiday Spirit (I told you guys I was stuck on it) and finally some H&H Caramel Apple Pie! Very successful day.

Don't forget that tomorrow is Black Friday so smoke a dark blend!

MainePipe, inkybat, Rockbass and 18 others like this.
  10. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

My last of a tin of G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning in my Comoy Tradition straight pot & a cup of coffee~

[​IMG]

11. User3940

User3940 Active Member

You are correct Sir. Smoking rooms in hotels are getting harder and harder to find. That's why I stay at the same hotel every time I have to go to Albuquerque. They know me by name, and give me the same room each time I come up. And that is often.

12. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Hey your avatar is now you! It's strange, I knew your posts just by looking at your old avatar without ever reading the name. Having met you, the picture is immediately recognizable, but strangely I can't even remember what the old one looked like.

Anyway, I'm having some Squadron Leader in Dunhill. It looks like Paul's but it's smooth and with a reddish stain.

13. BC56CH

BC56CH Member

Enjoying an after dinner game of Scrabble with Mrs. C
    Smoking Astley's No.44 in a Dunhill billiard with coffee on the side.

inkybat, surlysoul, Rockbass and 20 others like this.
  14. JimInks

Working, listening to old radio shows, and thanks to Flatbush Paul, smoking Medium Virginia Flake in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard. Getting near the end of this trade sample.

We had clear weather today, but it's cold outside. Suzy and Molly are sleeping by a heat vent. I don't blame them, even though the house is warm.

15. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

Sextant with a bourbon county coffee stout.

damn.

I just decided...one day I will own a dunhill

16. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Highland Sliced in the Falcon. I need this. This is a great smoke. I'll be sad when I'm out, but I guess Irish Flake is close enough.

MainePipe, inkybat, Rockbass and 13 others like this.
  17. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Dorchester in a Nils Frederiksen bent egg, sippin' on some Knob Creek

18. muddler

muddler Active Member

Beautiful early morning after some rain last night. I got back yesterday from a week of visiting with my kids. Wonderful time. Even got in some bass fishing. Now it's coffee & a bowl of McClelland Christmas Cheer 2013 in a Pete Supreme.

[​IMG]

Everman75, MainePipe, BC56CH and 20 others like this.
  19. moosecop

moosecop Member

Its disturbing to me that even Mark Twain can't even stay off a cell phone for a photo session...and my response to Beefhearts new avatar is.. Toot Toot.. Last pipe of the evening is a peterson p lip with Uhles 2013 Christmas blend.. A limited edition 500 pack blend with a Berry Topping, not the tastiest but I also have the 2011 Christmas blend which was so popular they still make it. Thats for tomorrow...

20. JimInks

Taking a quick work break to get a glass of ice water properly chilled with li'l floaty icebergs to drink. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of French Quarter in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega. Back to work.

MainePipe, BC56CH, inkybat and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.