1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

After the bowl of Cube Cut, I had a bowl of Old Companion in the same Grabow Westbrook. What a great combo...

Not sure what's next - probably PS Norwegian in the gourd calabash with the Piersel briar bowl.

Lucky Duck, rondel65, dBear and 18 others like this.
  2. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

3. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Drying a little McClelland #2015 VaPer Flake to smoke in my Leonessa Briosa rusticated slight bend apple. Early this morning I finished up the rest of last night's LTF. Half a pipe left over from the previous night of Luxury Twist Flake is just one of those tobaccos that is still really great as leftovers.

4. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

5. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

:xd::laff::appl:

6. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Contact them. I have only done that once, and it was about a QC issue in a tin of tobacco. I sent a pic, and they responded almost instantly with a store credit and an apology. P&C gets the majority of my online tobacco business, and I have found them great to deal with...

7. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

[​IMG]

User4408, dying breed, dBear and 12 others like this.
  8. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Hmmm, this makes me wonder. Who needs to get a life here? Is it you for reading too many of JimInk's posts? Is it JimInks for not having anything else to do but post 30 times a day? Or is it me for reading all of his posts and yours as well?!?

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Going to work now, smoking St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit. A cup of properly heated tea is my drink. Going to listen to Lum and Abner for a bit.

10. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Durbar in the usual
    lat burner. Trying
    to rest on my last
    weekend day.
    It's not working.
    :mad:

11. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Afternoon, fellows.

ODF in a cob.

12. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Well I neve did get the snowblower started. Fearing I may have flooded the engine, I shoveled while I let it sit and finished the job the codger way. Started my victory smoke PS LNF in my mm cob and had to run to the parents house to pick my dad up who took a fall in the kitchen. He's alright. A little banged up but I got him steady. He is a big dude like me so only myself and two of my brothers can really pick him up. I'm glad I was home.

Anyway, finishing up the bowl now and the. It's into the shower and off to the wife's family's. Christmas party. Have a good day everyone. I will list my next smoke in advance. It will of course be holiday season in my Roma that I will smoke in 10 minute snatches with her numerous cigarette smoking family members.

13. UncleVint

UncleVint Member

whats say we go down there and bust up the joint! ;-)

14. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Don't get cheeky!

15. JimInks

You didn't mention floaty li'l icebergs, but your training is coming along well, grasshopper!

Let's see who gets that reference.

16. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Loading the Invicta Briars Rhodesian with some Ennerdale flake and heading out into the snow.

17. JimInks

The Force is strong within you, Paul. Listen to your feelings and drink some ice water chilled to the proper temperature with floaty lil icebergs. It is your destiny Luke Paul!! :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::old::old::old:

18. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Another Hmmm! JimInks says he works all these hours? Does he really work at anything? He spends 24/7 posting on the forum. Is posting his real job? Is there really a warehouse? And who is Mr. Wooley? Are there really any young nubiles? Or are they really a figment of the St Bernard's imagination? Is there really a JimInks? I wonder!

19. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Just got this guy in the mail from Viking Club Pipes. Nathan was kind enough to set it aside and see if I wanted a cousin to the Rinaldo Zulu I just got to him. I must say, they make a gorgeous pairing on the rack! I thought I'd break it in with the basics so I fired up a bowl of 5100.

[​IMG]

20. JimInks

The Illuminati forbids a reply, although the Saint Bernard suggests you go fry an egg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.