What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Well I try to read all the posts on the WAYs thread, so it is probably I that needs to get a life. :bag:

2. Eric Pierson

Congrats snake.

Snake, psquared, WalkinStick and 3 others like this.
  3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Kendal Dark in the BST :csmile:

4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Interesting ......
    i have never heard anyone reference a can of Coke as a Soda

while alternatively a pepsi or generic cola is often referred to as coke, cola or soda pop

something to consider while i smoke this bowl of mb blb in rc

while drinking this Dr.Pepper

which is always just called a Dr Pepper

5. Eric Pierson

Well, finally caught up and nearly finished with this bowl of pS LTF in the red rock and bamboo rekampip rockcob. I am very happy that I decided to order 8oz of this for my first trial. I am not disappointed.

I never did get a pipe in at the party. I was just too cold and windy with snow coming down the whole time. I would guess we got about 7 inches. Which reminds me, happy birthday stormy.

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I was asked to forward the following message:

Dear Mr. Flat of Bush,
    I thought I was doing you a favor by fertilizing your front lawn. Your grass is as puny as your attempts at undermining my efficiency, and in the spirit of Christmas, I thought you'd appreciate the deed I left you. Be warned that at this moment, a brigade of Saint Bernards are gathering on your lawn to make a special brown mixture with your snow. Hope you enjoy the mud pies.

Sincerely yours,

The Trusty Saint Bernard

7. JimInks

Now smoking Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural egg. Drinking the last of the coffee, and will switch to ice water and icebergs in a little while. Still working and listening to the Kennedy audio book, while I reassure the Saint Bernard that Paul's not bad, just pointy headed!! All that Mixture 79 caused that.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  8. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

5100 in the Unique Briars canted egg. Warm water on the side. About to go to bed...I got four days off in a row!

9. Eric Pierson

:appl::xd:

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Finishing up a Va blend from the B&M called Lord Alfred in the Kaywoodie PSF POY 2013. Not a bad smoke.

11. JimInks

I'm a few minutes away from smoking Medium Virginia Flake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top. I've enough for one more bowl. Thanks to Flatbush Paul for the tobacco.

12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I can tell you how it ends......he got shot.

13. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

5 O'Clock Shadow in the Barling Canadian. More Coke, Soda, Soda Pop or Pop, however you want to call it, it's all the same. I've heard all these all over the US. When I was a kid we said pop.

14. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

After the tip off I was able to call upon a dear friend from the old neighborhood. A certain Voodoo Queen originally from Trinidad and residing in East Flatbush. Nigella put together a potion and added it to Bloody Mary cocktails. Those Saint Bernard's can't resist vodka. Well, it was so funny to watch them trying to :poop: mud pies. All that came out was :poop: bricks! Boy, were they howlin'! And as I was watching from my window, Mr. Wooly arrived. The once proud, suave and debonair Mr. Wooly tried to reverse the spell and had his pants stolen by a very talented street worker from Crown Heights! The last I saw Mr. Wooly he was fleeing down Case Road with a Radio Flyer wagon filled with Saint Bernard :poop: Bricks, wearing only his scivvies! I would like you to personally thank him for shoveling my walkway before he left. And he is welcome to return anytime to pick up his tuxedo pants!

While watching this unfold I was smoking EGR Mixture from the '60's in a Comoy's Golden Saddlebit Billiard thanks to JimInks! :rofl:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  15. muddler

muddler Active Member

Quite a bit of rain overnight. Now it's clear & warm. Waiting on a pipe smoking buddy of mine to pop over for coffee & a couple of bowls. He's moving to the coast so it'll be the lat time we get together for our smokeathons. Quite sad about it. IN the meantime, I'm finishing off a bowl of FVF in a GBD New Era.

[​IMG]

16. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

This pipe looks loved! Very nice looking!

psquared, surlysoul, YAPPG and 7 others like this.
  17. Kayla

Kayla Active Member

18. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking a bowl of Georgetown Reverie (thanks, F&B!) in the GBD not-quite-a-panel-pipe meer. Drinking water cooled by unexplainably brown icebergs supplied by the Inks Iceberg Company. The St. Bernard gave me a great deal on them, though, and left before I could even offer him a beer.

19. JimInks

There's just one flaw in your plot. Mr. Wooly was back stage at a Rolling Stones concert at the time of the alleged incident shooting craps with Mick and the boys. However, it is likely that his third cousin Sherman Wooly, twice removed, and three times indicted on phoney brick making plans, was behind the entire scheme. And speaking of craps, the Saint Bernards were doing you a favor by making those bricks so that you could build a warm place to sleep in the next time you claim you got a penicillin shot for your kidney stones.

PS. Mr.Wooly wear a size 36 pants, and the ones left at your house should fit you because they are size 57, and should cover your Heinz end! Glad you finally have something to wear because it's the first time you've ever worn the pants in your family!!!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    psquared, Eric Pierson, YAPPG and 5 others like this.
  20. JimInks

I finally quit work for the day, and am almost finished smoking Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob. It's been a very productive work day, topped off by setting the record straight about the esteemed Mr. Wooly, who, btw, informs me that his third cousin Sherman, twice removed and three times indicted, claims Paul as a dependent.

psquared, Rockbass, nicktrap and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.