What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

More Dorchester, this time in my Granito Mysterioso. I'm in the midst of a serious love affair with this tobacco.

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Working, listening to Bill O'Reilly's Killing Kennedy audio book, and thanks to Flatbush Paul, smoking Hamborger Veermaster in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a silver band. Just brewed some coffee to the proper temperature, which goes well with the tobacco I'm smoking.

3. JWG25

JWG25 Active Member

...Oh my ... Basil Hayden's ... :drly:

Yep. You, my friend, have exceptional taste. :thu:

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

:xd::laff::laff::appl:

mitchell, Rockbass, psquared and 12 others like this.
  5. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Hot dang that sounds like a good time. Sadly, I'm not joking.

McClelland 5110 in a Ferndown.

6. Eric Pierson

I've heard this is right up there with chicken noodle soup and lots of rest.:poke: Hell, I think I'll join you. :toast:

7. ken davis

ken davis Member

Peterson Nutty Cut ina DrG Omega

8. Eric Pierson

:xd: Your killing me with the Christmas cards. I'm a few pages back and these are really refreshing after the two and a half pages of soppy bromance between DBear, Simmo and some huge dockworker.

mitchell, SouthBound, Snake and 20 others like this.
  9. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

As a 'Skins fan ... welcome to my world!:bag:

10. Eric Pierson

Ill likely feel the same way tomorrow night. I'm already getting my ass handed to me in fantasy football right now. Hopefully the lions will surprise me tomorrow, but I got the feeling the ravens are going to be hard to beat. The lions better bring their A game. Crappy football weekends really put me in the same mood.

11. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Yep, salt water does the trick. I had it off and on for 3 weeks. Completely gone the day after doing salt water. Dooo eeet Steeek!

12. Monkey

Monkey Active Member

FVF in the Unique Briars canted egg. Water on the side.

13. Eric Pierson

I'm out in the truck smoking some classic burley flake in my altinok talon churchwarden listening to some Waylon Jennings. Had a great dinner with a large portion of my family. It started out as having pizza at mom and dads and ended up with a few more cousins and one of my brothers joining us before you know it we covered a large portion of the Texas Roadhouse. I love when stuff like that happens.

14. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I've baught the small bottles of saline solution CVS or WalMart sells. Cheaper than the packets and works warm or cool.. Lasts for quite a while, too. Also great for cleaning out snuff residue.

15. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Anni Kake in a Falcon. Coke Zero is the drink of the night.

16. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

You have company, pal! Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with anniversary ice bergs is my drink.

17. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

I'm going to remember that "smell manly" line. I think I'll smell manly again and get this purty soapy smell off me and go finish that bowl of Germains Plum Cake from this morning before I go to bed. You guys have a fine evening and an even finer Monday!

18. User4408

User4408 Active Member

I'll second, third, and fourth all the raves about neti. I have no idea why it works, but sinus problems are now a thing of the past. Before starting to use it, my sinus problems were BAD due to the dryness here in Tucson. And that could make pipe smoking miserable.

The neti works so well I do it everyday. The difference it makes is enormous ... I feel better, and everything tastes and smells better. But unlike you yappg, I'm CHEAP! So it's ordinary water heated in a kettle to 115-120 degrees F with a quarter teaspoon of salt mixed in the neti. First thing every morning. Lasts me all day.

STG Half and Half in a bent MM Legend ...

19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Well, after all the talk earlier in the evening - guess what? I've got Dockworker going in the Squatch Prince. Cool water with festive li'l holiday floaty icebergs clinking musically in my glass. Sounds like Here Comes Santa Claus!

20. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Briar Fox in a JSEC bent pear, sippin' Basil Hayden's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.