1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

Sunny and 36 here this morning, supposed to reach high 60's and low '70's all week. :D

I just realized I screwed up my meds, one that I'm supposed to takes at bedtime, because it basically knocks my ass out....I messed up and took one this morning with my vitamins....should be an interesting day!

Smoking some Walnut in a vaguely pipe shaped lump of briar that I made yesterday, it's drilled nearly perfect and smokes real well, but still looks like a 5th graders pottery project.:oops:

2. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Burrrr. Good morning, Good people. Burley dose is finished and straight to the latakia. McC #5110 Dark English Full in a Radice paneled billiard.

3. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

I had Dorchester in the Granito, same combo as last night, after I dropped off my daughter. It's really cold out there, but I want to smoke more....should I repeat the smoking in the bedroom with the windows open test? The wife never let on that she noticed anything, but I didn't get laid for at least a week after the first trial. I'm afraid there's a connection...cause otherwise, with buns like these how could she resist?

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Looks a lot like my backyard does right now.

5. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

:xd: I needed a laugh like that to start my Monday morning. Thanks. :appl:

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Peterson University Flake in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem, last post with the old DSL Time Warner is her now to install the 15 MBPs line, Good Morning PSFer's.... see you with my new connection later.
    banjo

7. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Resting after a busy weekend.... and getting ready to head to work! Bowl full of Great Outdoors in a Derringer with Maxwell House standing guard. Good morning All!

8. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Active Member

Another bowl of Prince Albert in the Dunhill Shell Group 3 1/4 bent pot. I forget how quickly I can burn through a bowl of Prince Albert.

9. craig

craig Active Member

Second bowl of borkum riff bourbon in the bent falcon now its had time to dry its even more delicious

10. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Back home after a week in Cadiz. Pipe tobacco seem to cost about 1/3 in Spain compared to what we have to pay in Sweden. Holger Danske Black&Whisky in a Zavvos zulu. On my balcony.

11. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Wow that must have been a great trip. Looks like a great destination. About the tobacco prices, I was in Qatar over the summer and cigarettes were about $2 USD. I wasn't a pipe smoker then, but I can't wait to search for some pipe tobacco when I'm back this summer. Should be really cheap. Funny how it differs like that. I know that in Slovakia and the Czech Republic they have set tobacco prices. Everywhere you go, it all costs the same amount.

Good to see you back, Hofnar!

12. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Thanks, and it´s good to be back!

13. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

The pill minder is your friend.

I think we need a picture of this pipe.

14. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

LBF in a Yello-Bole author

15. zappano

zappano Member

Jumping from kitchen (prepare a coconut curry) to my balcony for havin´a few puffs, and back in the warm room. Three Nuns in Heinrichs Bullcap

16. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

This is interesting in that at the time you were on the brink or in the midst of becoming self aware of the joys of puberty and pipe smoking, I had been back from cavorting in Viet Nam for five years, was working as a photographer and general ambulance chaser for a newspaper in Temple, Tx, married for three years and had already been smoking Granger, Flying Dutchman, both Balkan Sobranie White and Black tins along with Rajahs Court and a slew of other Lat blends. Man had not long made that first step on the moon! The point of all this nostalgia is that if we had had a PSF at that time, I was approaching Codgerism and you were the NOOB!
    Thanks for the flashback, btw! :haha: :toast:

17. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Enjoying a very nice bowl of Virginia Spice in a Falcon. Got that hot cuppa PG tips going, as well. Snowed again during the night. That's enough of that, forget Winter, lets skip to Spring!

18. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

PS Proper English in a Benton Big Ben, Tea is mashin'!

19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Woo Whoo......... just had a mini walkabout with Levi and finished the Peterson University Flake and we're up on 15 MBPs! :D

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

But, the question is, how wide is that pipeline for that 15 mbps? I'm supposed to have 20, but just with an old duo-core amd at 2.7 gigs i'm getting on average 650-900 KBS. That seems to be not too bad for what I do.
    Remember when dial-up was sooooo painful?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.