What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Top o' the morning to ya.

1999 Escudo parfait in a BST Pot was my wakeup smoke. Finishing off that 1.5 hour bowl now.

GLPease Charring Cross in a 2013 Dunhill County up next. For JDTO, who's whole damn family is down with a bug. When mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. This too shall pass Jack.

Maybe this is a good time to "research" a new pipe?

2. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

PA, cob, coffee.Morning psfers

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Got up early to help m'lady with a couple of her projects, and just finished smoking C&D White Burley in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe. We got everything done, and I'm going for a new smoke now.

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Just smoked my credit card on Smoking Pipes.com. Two new pipes coming to me for Christmas, Thanks Baby! That's my wife, not any of your ruffians. We agreed on a certain amount to spend on ourselves and of course, all mine went to pipes and tobacco. So I ordered a Tsuge Blowfish. I was looking for a small pipe and this one should be perfect. I am a little concerned that the metal around it may be cold in winter, but I will just wear gloves if I have to. The other is my first estate pipe, it is a Randy Wiley Feather Carved Freehand from 1998. It has a cavernous bowl, so I have a big pipe and a little pipe. I am excited as hell about this. OK, time to get back to work.

5. JimInks

I got a glass of Simply Orange to drink, and decided to smoke Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish. Haven't smoked this pipe lately. I had thought about a cob, but I was in the mood for a neglected pipe this morning. It's a little odd that Suzy and Molly have slept through everything this morning. Usually they are up and at 'em. Guess they decided to get the sleeping in that I missed out on.

6. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

I really like this wee pipe Wick. :puffy:

G&H's Dark XX in a Pete 120 and some delicious sumatran java on the side.

[​IMG]

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Having a celebratory smoke in the Rockin' Black Rock Cob with black bamboo shank and tortoise Forever Stem with some Federal Tobacconist Dark Navy Flake.
    [​IMG]

8. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

Boswell's Best in the Dr. Grabow Freehand this morning. Mmm.

9. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Cleaning crew will be here shortly, so a latakia blend is in order. Dunhill #965 in a Northern Briars billiard. Fishin' Buddy is on his way over with homemade chili and turkey soup, thanks to the the lovely Christine. Cleaned and fed, yea!

10. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

It has warmed up to 49*F so I went outside the office for a short smoke with hot coffee in hand. Royal Yacht in the office cob getting me into a Tropical Island state of mind (11 days)!

11. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

McB Navy Flake in an Omega with an energy drink for lunch. Woke up to Half & Half in a Lark with coffee this morning.

12. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

WOW, fishnspeed. Congrats! Just for nostalgic reasons:

Going to light up a predinner smoke,
    SALAMI aka Peter Heinrichs Curly Block - thanks to the Speedfish! :toast: in Moretti:

[​IMG]

13. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Just trying to help.

[​IMG]

14. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

I found a tin of MB Golden Extra in my desk so I'm now smoking that in the Dunhill Shell 1/4 bent pot.

15. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Morning friends, starting the day with Astley's 44 in a Kaywoodie push stem bent apple, my goto Va pipe. Temps headed to low 80's, hope the lemons will ripen on our tree, nothing like the wife's pies made with fresh picked lemons.

16. JimInks

Thanks to Flatbush Paul, I'm smoking Kendal's #7 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. I just got some tobacco from Sutliff to review, and review in a hurry. Here's a link to three of the blends: www.sutliffchristmas.com

The other three are Halberg Green, Red, and Yellow made by MacBaren. I must say that the individual boxes these blends come in are very sturdy and the tobacco inside are in sealed foil packs. Guess what I'll be smoking for the next few days?

17. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Afternoon PSF. Lunchtime. Sitting in my car & smoking some Haddo's Delight in a Boswell.

18. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Started the day with some pa in a tilshead prince. Now finishing some shipwreck in a comoy Canadian. Really good.

19. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Warm sunshine, white sand and turquoise green water, wish we were there now. Only things missing in that picture is me, a pipe and a cold Presidente beer.

20. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good afternoon.
    Still rather chilly here, 32 (F) and cloudy. There's a chance of snow flurries a bit later.

Smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in an MM cob :puffy:
    Patiently waiting for the mail to arrive with my pouch of John Bull and can of McC. Black Shag :whis:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.