1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I think I'll join you, brother.

Dockworker in a Pete 309. (And my Dockworker tastes better because it was a gift :byg: )

2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

:toast:

3. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

About six pages back so I am posting before I finish this bowl. I opened the third of the PS aromatic samplers I ordered this one being nougat and am smoking it in my Roma. Like a much better CB white. Flavor is very similar, but not as sickly sweet. Also, you don't get some taste of Virginia in the smoke.

My day was spent driving to the other side of the state and back and I got big thumbs up in the room note on this one. So it is a great one for public smoking.

4. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

No doubt all of this is for a cuppa tea! When I lived in England I was always amazed at the lengths a bloke would go to for his tea!! Well done, mate!

5. zappano

zappano Member

where ist the "smoking is groovy" sticker? :old:

dBear, Lucky Duck, psquared and 9 others like this.
  6. Puffstone

Puffstone Active Member

Smoking some Pete Hyde park while I listen to Sinatra and wait for a train to pass

7. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

:bag: I saw that coming when I selected this pic... hehe.
    Shortly after I took that photo in summer, dBear invented our label beautification...

dBear, Lucky Duck, psquared and 11 others like this.
  8. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

9. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

Cold (to some), clear blue sky day here in VA so I took off for a nice long walk in the woods with the camera. Not too many pics but the peace and quiet was well worth it. And as I see many others had their KWs at hand I too brought along my fave 13B and some Sunset Rum. The solitude...!!!

10. moosecop

moosecop Member

:eek:
    After reading this Something tells me Spillproofs best friend is a mirror...

11. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

A few pages back and just finished some 2011 Mac B navy flake in the Kaywoodie. Now on to some 1776 tavern in the Biltmore billard.

I'll probably get slaughtered for saying this but last night I enjoyed a couple bowls 2012 holiday spirit and I would have swore it tastes like CB white. Just saying!

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. I wonder if I should be smoking a bowl a day as I do considering the rarity of finding it for sale? But I'm going to enjoy while I can, and worry about it later. Another cup of coffee properly heated is my drink.

13. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Finished the last of my Boswell burly when I got home. Just set to work on my Spill-dog full of escudo. Luzianne tea on the rocks.

14. Benton629

Benton629 Member

Proper English blend in a Vauen Regent 142.

15. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Shortcut to Mushrooms in an MM General. I actually felt like something a little spicier, but loaded this earlier to season.

16. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

No, your confusing this devlopment with the manpons you've been buying for your incontinence problem.

I was going to name the "special" development munchkin land. Of course, all inhabitants agree to appear in freak films with me and, if I happen to be drunk they can't complain when I use them as bowling balls. But the units are really nice. Well, from what I can tell anyway. I can't fit through the doors. :(

17. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good evening, everyone. I've got a DGT going. PS LTF in my MM Spool. Home from work for a little while now. Been a weird day. Maybe because of the full moon. I'm way behind again. Puff on. I'm reading the mail.

18. AustinLM

AustinLM Active Member

19. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

My afternoon smoke is a blend of Uhles 00 and broken Va flake with a pinch of stoved Va in an Edwards Virgin pot.

20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

At 1st I thought i needed to put my reading glasses on
    did that and words still looked funny
    cleaned the lenses and finally figured it out
    :shead:

Nice Pipe Too !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.