What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Sneaking in a small refill of Irish Flake while watching the news.

2. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Dark Flake Unscented in the Sav Milano. I'm a fan of this stuff, but first thing in the morning might have been a little ambitious.

3. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

GH Brown Flake Scented in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 264. Bought this pipe the week before I got married.

4. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] May you have a Salubrious Solstice, Good people. Decided to DGT the Larry's Blend as it was a bit too much before breakfast. Back to PA/5Bros. in a cob. Today will be "inventory" day, just to see what tobaccos are hanging around and try to find the St. James Flake that has been eluding me. It should be interesting.

5. colorduke

colorduke Active Member

Trout Stream in a Grabow Cardinal/coffee.

6. Hofnar

Hofnar Active Member

Paul Olsen My Own Blend 111 (rubbed out) in a CG.

7. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

I'm enjoying a bowl of stonehaven in my larsen bent tomato with some coffee at my side. Should be an easy day at work as we move into the holidays. Probably not as easy a day as moosecop is having. I'm pretty sure he has found a nice nook roadside enjoying a post donut nap. :poke:

8. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Treating myself to some St. Bruno RR in a cob after being slightly disappointed that my copy of GTA V won't work in my xbox. At least I can cheer myself up with a little schadenfreude by watching Jeremy Kyle.

9. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

I feel your pain. Why do you think I'm at work today? Brought some FMC with me TO work and a Digby Bulldog for a morning smoke before The day here gets started here. Warm 60 something degree weather. Left the jacket at he house. Y'all have a fine day!

10. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Just finished a bowl of Navy Mixture in a Yello-Bole carburetor straight bulldog
    Starting PS Norwegian in the red pipestone bamboo

11. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Got out the jarred up Borkum Riff bourbon whiskey mixture I haven't touched in a few months and had a nice bowl in the rock cob. Thinking of some CH in a cob for the next smoke. Finally finished up a project I was stressing about for work for a couple weeks yesterday afternoon, so I decided to sleep in this morning.

12. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Working from home hasn't been so productive today...I've just been watching stupid videos on Youtube all morning. Now I'm out on the balcony enjoying some PS LNF in the Rossi. This is one of my favorite combos and one I haven't had for a while. I brought some work out here with me. Let's see if I can convince myself to get a little bit done.

13. Eric Pierson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm surprised Suzy and Molly are still sleeping, but I don't expect that to last much longer. Was just talking to an old buddy who said,
    "I didn't buy a ticket for the big Mega-Millions lottery, and I didn't win, and I want to know why." I said, "Because you're a big stupid dumb butt!" :xd: Well, he did concede the point! :xd: That's part of the fun of being really good friends with somebody: you can razz 'em, and get a laugh! :toast:

Now smoking Rekamepip's Pressed October Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank. I jarred most of what I had left accidently. I meant to jar the Winter Blend, and here I am enjoying this smoke so very much that I'm half tempted to unjar the rest. But since I made the mistake, I won't undo it, and now I'm wondering how and if it will change with a year's age on it. Well, time for some Simply Orange and the MLB talk on the XM.

15. Eric Pierson

The Wiley Feather Freehand
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Eric Pierson

Contrast in size on the rack

[​IMG]

17. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

LBF in a rusticated Brebbia pot

18. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Bob's Chocolate Flake/Astley's #44 parfait in an OldTed FullBent Diplomat for breakfast.

Prepping some Germain's Special Latakia Flake for a 2012 Dunhill GS4 Bruyere Panelled Bulldog next.

19. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Good morning. I had a late start today as I had to drive Miss Daisy to a doctor's appointment this morning. It was 33 degrees in north Florida this morning and I decided to wait for her in the car. That wasn't too bad as I was accompanied by Man's Best Friend in a Br. G bent bulldog anf hot Community coffee getting me into a Tropical Island state of mind (8 days)!

20. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good morning.
    Lack of sleep caught up with me and I slept in later than I wanted. Probably could have continued sleeping for another couple hours :)

Starting my day with Prince Albert in a MM straight Legend cob, and a mug of coffee :puffy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.