What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Good morning PSF. Starting off the day with some Old English from Pipes & Pleasures in a bent, sandblasted DiMonte. Hot coffee is my drink.

2. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Indulging in rather a large bowlful of Badger's Rectum in the larger of my basket briars after a reasonable lunch.

3. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Just finished a bowl of LBF in "the other white dot" - a Vauen bent bulldog w/p-lip

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,
    Reiner's Long Golden Flake 2006 in an Altinok Ornamented Pear with black Ethiopian Sidamo coffee

Happy Friday Smoking,
    Paul

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  5. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

McClelland 5110 in a Ferndown.

6. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

If you wanted to kick off your weekend early you could be drinking Old English instead of just smoking it.

I'm starting my day with Tilbury in the Sav Virginia. This might be my new morning smoke. In the evening it's a little too mild. Right now it's perfect.

7. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Good morning.
    Starting up some MCB in a MM Washington :puffy:
    Trying to wake up with some strong coffee.

8. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

So, I was going to stay home and work today but you know what...I'm going fishing. The weather is warming up and it's supposed to be raining all weekend so I'm getting it in while I can. I'm supposed to be on break anyways! No need to justify the excursion to PSF, I know, but I guess it's more for myself.

On the drive there I'm going to be smoking some Semois in the Sav Milano and then on the stream I'm bringing MB BLB for the Calabresi. Then in the evening I'm going to be smoking trout!

9. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Moving on to my second smoke of the morning: Prince Albert in a beautiful little MM Eaton Cob :puffy:
    Another cup of coffee, of course.

Mild here again, 44 (F) and mostly cloudy. Supposedly going to get into the 60s today.

10. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

SWR MM Spool, coffee

11. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

Good morning all, 54 and cloudy here this morning supposed to be the high for the day, weather channel says 60% chance of rain today and 100% chance for tomorrow!

Last night I opened a jar of Pirate Kake that's been jarred up since '09 tasty stuff, smoking some of that now in a Sav alligator and getting near the end of the first pot of coffee, getting my mind set for running a bunch of errands today.

12. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Melorning all.
    ERR in the Falcob.
    Another lazy day
    planned. Smoking,
    gaming, smoking
    some more. Supposed
    to be in the 80s
    today.

13. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

:eek: :D:appl:
    You old dog you.

14. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having received my new estate pipe off ebay and given it a bit of a clean, I'm settling down with some Nightcap in the Country Gent.

15. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

Good morning citizens.

2003 Christmas Cheer in that Hattfueld Cutty I made.

16. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Golden Extra in the Vauen bent bulldog

17. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

So there is some sanity left in the world. I've got Rockwell pictures in my head of the 'bad' kid skipping school to fishing, with his pipe and no one to bug him. :)

Ending a long but not particularly productive night with Night cap in my Pete. A great combination, this pipe and NC..
    Right now I'm in a SWR and NC phase. I smoke SWR all 'day' and end up with a couple of bowls of NightCap in the last couple of hours before hitting the sack. SWR seems to have won my heart over Carter Hall for now. Didn't think anything could replace CH for me.

18. esteban

esteban Active Member

Blue Note in a very small bowl and long stem.......

19. moosecop

moosecop Member

yea, I have tryed smoking fish myself but its hard to find a pipe that big and I never can keep it lit..(Im sure this is an old joke but still a good one)..Just rolling out of bed thinking about Sassy and Assy and the rodeo...

20. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up early for no good reason, though I did help m'lady with a project she's working on by staying out of the way. That was the best way I could help her!! ;) Suzy and Molly have the same idea. They are lying on the floor watching us, and looking rather bored. Long as I'm awake, I smoke, so it's Old Vienna in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Thought a sweet smoke would be a good way to start the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.