1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islayphile

Islayphile Active Member

H&H Obsidian in my Sav BB 619EX

2. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

"I become a hell of an angler when the fish decide to commit suicide." Robert Traver from " Trout Madness"

3. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Active Member

More McClelland 5110 in a Ferndown. Coffee on the side. I'm working through one of those headaches that starts at the base of your neck and goes through the shoulders... Makes all this math I have to do even more fun.

4. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

The whole outdoor scene that you have described is why I am a deer hunter. Sitting in still wood for up to 100 hours waiting to take one shot. None of that time ever feels wasted.

5. Eric Pierson

I figured you had to be getting close.

6. Eric Pierson

Well I am at discount tire getting my tires replaced on the truck smoking a bowl of Kendal cream deluxe flake in my savinelli Roma. It is a crappy day. Temps near 40,but with a misting rain that makes it feel much colder. This store front is not really smoker friendly so I'm damn near humping the glass to keep the mist off my phone. Looks like I won't get into work today after all.

7. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

[​IMG]

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. And planning a semi-light work day since I'll be very busy this weekend. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

9. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

I'm glad some one was keeping an eye out, it crept up on me so easily. Lord knows what I'm going to do when it runs out and I'm going to have to resist those two tins I'd jarred for maturing. Perish the thought that I smoke it, or go out and buy more.

10. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Getting ready to go home and I'm fixin' my Squatch Ring Grain Dublin with Steven Books First Pipe. I'll have black coffee for the ride.

11. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

Well it has to be 17:00 somewhere, Greenland maybe or Iceland, so just poured a Guinness Extra Stout, to go along with some C&D Briar Fox in an old Stanny.

12. Eric Pierson

You know the advice one is to give per the psf old fart advice guide is always to buy more. :csmile:

13. zappano

zappano Member

Good evening folks,
    today i've had a busy day in my company, so by now, i try to slow down with some Motzek Strang in Rehmbrandt, sauer gespritzter on the side (white wine with sparkling water). :bing:

14. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Five Brothers time in an MM Pony Express :puffy:

Iced coffee on the side, considering the unseasonably warm temp of 50 degrees (F) :ccup:

15. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Feed the TAD! I like it. :)

16. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

A few moments away from smoking MacBaren Roll Cake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

17. Billy Ockham

Billy Ockham Notice when you’re happy.

OGS in a smallish Vauen at lunch. Now I've got Dunhill Flake in a '68 Dunhill Billiard.

Root Beer on the side.

We've got warm weather and I'm scratching the VA itch today. :puffy:

18. moosecop

moosecop Member

Getting the ice off my truck windows.. Im lazy so turned on the defrost full blast and found a DTG pipe between the seats( my favorite piperest) and smokin that till the ice is gone.. Its a peterson army and think its maple street or cd autumn evening...I hope the roads arent as bad as my windshield..

19. Atom

Atom Member

Grumble grumble... a day of frustrations. :mad:
    I'm breaking in a pair of cobs using whats left of some 'dual purpose' pipe tobacco I have laying around. I'm working hard to move away from the RYO scene but on days like this its not easy. I have some vanilla cavendish that was a free sample from a recent order, and usually thats not something I'd get excited about, but perhaps smoking something different will be a helpful change of pace.

@MentorBV - You've been a source of great inspiration for me, and I'm very grateful for all of your posts here in the WAYS thread and the Blind Review thread as well. I have learned a tremendous amount from you. And I wish you only the best!

20. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Bright CR Flake in
    the dedicated rustic
    Istanbul from Ireland.
    Glen Grant on the side.
    As Rockbass stated, it's
    1700 somewhere.

This is sweet enough on
    the snork that at times
    I think it's Bulwark light.
    :th1: