What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Listening to the MLB talk on the XM, and wondering why the Baltimore Orioles' management is so screwy. I'm now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. A glass of ice tea properly chilled with floaty li'l icebergs is my drink.

2. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

Good evening ... warm day here in VA and it's gonna get warmer this weekend, maybe 76-78 degrees.
    Maple Street in the Sav '13 St. Nick 320 ... break-in is coming along well. Puff on it for a full 45 min. today!

Edit: first of a couple Evan Williams and ice!

3. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

I second that, it's cracking stuff. I like the sweet floral flavour on top too. it sounds strange but it works.

Lucky Duck, mitchell, aggman and 10 others like this.
  4. esteban

esteban Active Member

English oriental (Pete Stokkebye) with a dash of lt. aromatic burley.....outstanding

5. user3221

user3221 Active Member

That is a purdy pipe

6. zappano

zappano Member

now lads 'n gents, my last bowl of the n8 will be Dockworker in my beloved Dölen Viking.
    cu 2morrow ;)

Rockbass, Lucky Duck, aggman and 12 others like this.
  7. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:th1::th1::th1:

8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Revor Plug is good stuff! I would consider loading some up but I already crumbled up some Penzance to air a bit before smoking. I don't smoke Penzance often. I like it, but I rarely reach for it...tonight seems like a Penzance kind of night, though.

9. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Wow - just got a call from what sounded like Peggy from .... oh lets say India

I answered Hello

This is ---- I am calling from ---- computer company about your computer......

I replied Hello, Hello

Peggy said to me ... Hey M-th e * F-***er I know you can hear me so

I then hit the star button until he hung up

WOW that was rude !! :xd:

Smoking a bowl of McClellands Black Shag while i search online for one of these for when he calls back

horn.jpg

10. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Doing my part for the economy this weekend.[​IMG]
    Lunch at the Plaza.

Then on to FAO Schwarz

[​IMG]
    Then across the street to Bergdorf Goodman[​IMG]
    Back at the apartment now, sitting on my empty assed wallet, and smoking Dark Flake in a Squatch.

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

But that iced tea may not properly chilled and those may be imitation floaty lil icebergs
    unless you

ice3.jpg

12. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

LBF in a Savinelli Capri root briar bent pot

13. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Mac Baren BLB in a Savinelli.

14. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

Don't you have caller ID? I never pick up unless it is a call I want to take. If it is important, they will leave a message. If it is garbage they will either hang up when they get the "Grace to you and peace..." message on the machine or you can call back or you can delete as the Spirit moves you. Once you get your air horn, you may be wanting to take this one, but in general...

15. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Some DGT'd Uhles 00/Va broken flake blend in an Edwards Algerian briar Vigin pot. More water with low quality floaties.

16. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

:D That one's on my list for my next Mr. Snuff order. Hey, you're knowledgeable about this sort of thing: how do you like Warrior Plug? And the other one I haven't tried is St. Bruno. Trying to figure out which of those three is most important to try.

And has anyone tried the Samuel Gawith Palace Gate? Or does anyone have any knowledge of it at all? It's not even on TobaccoReviews.

17. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

I'm double and triple posting, but who cares.

Looks like a hellish great time. I'll be up there in a week or so myself. Pretty excited. Do you rent apartments when you go, or do you have family or something who have one? I've been renting them using a service called AirBnB, which is excellent. It might be in jeopardy right now though, thanks to oh-so-wonderful New York City habit of meddling with citizens. They're trying to make an argument that people are taking business from hotels. :rolleyes: Well no sh1t they are, that's the whole point. If the hotels would lower their damned prices… alright, that's enough of that.

Brown Flake Scented in a Savinelli, with a big fat expensive espresso drink on the side, because I've earned it today. Yay me.

18. JimInks

She'd be on the lower rung of the young nubiles in the looks department, but maybe we can take on another trainee. :ngty:

All our floaty li'l icebergs are closely inspected. Some have been imported from the Arctic Circle, and the vintage bergs (no, I don't mean JPBerg... he's too old) from the iceberg that sunk the Titanic are for special occasions. Had you accepted the Saint Bernard's invite to visit the warehouse, you'd remember that by now, dust brain!! :p:

19. JimInks

A few minutes away from smoking Kendal's #7 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. This will finish off the trade sample I got from Flatbush Paul. Thanks for the smoke, buddy!

20. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Evening Puffers! What a week, but I'm off now till 2014. Celebrating with PS LNF in an 72 Dunhill straight bulldog. Four Roses is the bev, with patented icebergs from Jiminks. Inc.

Puff On! :sailor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.