1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rigormootis

rigormootis Member

Estate Rhodesian ("Robinson & Co., LTD / Singapore) with some 7-year-old Penzance. I think this one was a Peterson contract pipe, by it's shape...though, it is also stamped "Made in England," so perhaps not...

[​IMG]

2. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Haven't smoked anything in over a day. I knew a surprise inspection was coming. And now that its over, I want something really rich. I'm thinking ODF in that bent, Edwards oil cured billiard. That pipe smokes flakes so well.
    I didn't feel like digging out the Edwards, so I grabbed a Pete 305 that was on top. lol

Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  3. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Ahhhh! 'tis the season! There's nothing like rubbin' shoulders with NY'ers!

4. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Now, now, Ed, tsk, tsk! It's starting to sound like you are moving to the right! The next thing you know, you'll be listening to Rush!

5. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

PCCA Cyprian Star, 12/93, in a MM. Hot damn. :toast: Berg!

6. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

So maybe I need to dedicate this Dunhill to LNF. It's never tasted better, wow!

Hmmm..... Could also be the fact that I'm off the test of the year is making everything great.... Nah, I'm going with the idea that it's the pipe. I may just have to smoke another bowl to be sure.....:rolleyes: Puff on! :bdance:

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Flatbush Paul, I'm smoking Hamborger Veermaster in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top. More properly chilled ice tea with refreshed lil icebergs who are bullying the remain silvers of the previous group.

8. LBauer12

LBauer12 Member

Capstan Gold for the first time in my Mastro de Paja dublin. Wow this stuff is really good, maybe my favorite VA so far.

9. moosecop

moosecop Member

Molte Dulce in a GreyMountain Conical Freehand Pipe..just went grocery shopping cause a storm is a coming Sat Night and Sunday... I hope my neighbors from Chicago come up to the lake cause they have a snowblower....45 postings in 3 hours.. sometimes it hard to keep up...

10. Trauma

Trauma Active Member

Kendal Kentucky in my new CAO meer. Wrapping gifts and listening to some tunes!

11. ChristTiger

That actually looks like an old Dunhill shape to me. Similar to the I'm smoking, but with a shorter bowl. Mine has a bit more curve under the bowl around your index finger and it's about a half inch taller.

12. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

A LBF and PS Norwegian parfait in a red pipestone bamboo. These are the last crumbs of the 8 oz of LBF I had out. Next up is Morley's Best.

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Your right a good message would work better than an air horn
    :bag:

Saving the air horn for the golf course
    :)

back on subject
    After a wonderful dinner i am now smoking a bowl of velvet in red rock cob
    hot coffee in the 1/2 liter clay beer stein on the side

14. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

After a really good time horsing around with my daughter and meanwhile cleaning the apartment, she's tuckered out and is watching the one show we allow her. So, I'm slipping out for some Old Dark Fired in the Basil Meadows. I can't deny it...I had a seriously good smoke of this stuff last night. I like smoking this and Tilbury in the same day. Both are burley/virginia but they taste so different in some ways and similar in others. I find that worth paying attention to.

You know what else is worth paying attention to? This video right here....I want to be this guy or least be friends with him. I need to hire him to take that contraption out fishing with me and whenever I get one on the line he starts up that tune!

15. ChristTiger

[​IMG]

16. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Wilke Nut Brown Burley in my Orlik Captain Bulldog.
    Scotch on the side. Neat of course

17. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

18. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

To follow the distinguished gentleman with the part down the middles lead.
    More London Burly blend in a Savinelli. Tennessee Single barrell neat, don't you know. :toast:

19. ChristTiger

I'm getting quite the entertainment tonight as I live right behind the only mall in Pensacola. People have lost their minds..... Tomorrow will be even better. Maybe I'll just camp out back all day and line up a bunch of pipes to smoke. Free entertainment! :popc:

20. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

Once in a pub a man walked in and ordered "Chivas and soda" ... bartender refused him service! Said he wouldn't ruin a good scotch whiskey like that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.