What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Trying to get till this weekend, so its all me. Between jobs, I'm smoking MCB and CH in my Dr. Grabows.

2. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

McBVaNo.1 in the Savinelli 320 Trevi

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Member

Last flake and a half of Erinmore Flake, folded and stuffed in a DGE nosewarmer.

4. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

MentorBV you'll be greatly missed. Hope you still stop by here and there when you get the time. I've not been around nearly as much these past few months due to work, so I'm kind of assuming that's what you'll do? I'm getting ready to go pick up another tin of Christmas Cheer 2010 from the B&M so that I can pop one of them guilt-free for this Christmas season. Been itching to smoke it!

5. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Now smoking some Janneman Flake for the first time, as a post-dinner bowl. One of the samples I got from Hans (HU), it's a VaPer Flake he especially created for the members of the dutch pipesmokersforum (PRF).

Description from the website:
    Pressed brown and red firecured Virginia, full and soft of taste, are cut into long flakes and together with a pinch of perique, to round off the whole, they provide a fitting tribute to the "pater noster" of the Dutch/Belgian Pipe Smokers Forum: Janneman.

[​IMG]

Smoking it in the Castello Collection bulldog. :)

6. GANDALF WHITE

GANDALF WHITE Member

Some vintage Grouse-moor in my mod. dr grabow pipe, this is a very taste tobacco.

[​IMG]

Best regards

surlysoul, Lucky Duck, dBear and 17 others like this.
  7. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Hey I'm just trying to pair this pipe up with a good influence. Wouldn't be doing me Christian duties if done otherwise. ;) Finally getting my first smoke in on this warm moist day. Man I'm going through college football withdraws. See you guys later on this evening.

surlysoul, Lucky Duck, dBear and 12 others like this.
  8. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Now smoking McClelland 5110 dark English full in a GBD New Standard billiard.

surlysoul, Lucky Duck, dBear and 17 others like this.
  9. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Kickstarting Beverly Hills Cop II while cracking on with some Raymond Royal Yacht in the Benfield for a change.

10. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Give me that Metallica album, Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind, Judas Priest's Unleashed In The East and the first two Ozzy solo albums and things will be getting dangerously fun! We would have to meet in Colorado though. :rolleyes:

11. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

[​IMG] Good afternoon folks. Reminiscing about those preretirement years, when the precious days off of work evoked a deep sense of relief and comfort. I hope all PSFers are enjoying the holidays that are so special for so many. Enjoying some Solani #663, a virginia flake with perique, in a deer antler billiard.

12. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

I feel like I'm forgetting something, however...

For sure I'm continuing the break ins on the Peterson Christmas '12 Prince (408) and Rinaldo Lithos Liverpool. The former got a half bowl of Elizabethan, the latter some MacB Vanilla Creme.

Today it's stupidly warm out and my other half is off to see family for the holiday so I'm going to park on the porch and smoke for the next several hours. I started with a little aged G&H Top Black Cherry in a beat up old Peterson Patent. I'm pondering what comes next. I shall report more later!

13. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Had a couple bowls of Lanee MV 1000 in the Basil Meadows Touched by God Pipe ! I didnt get my morning SWR/ Rockcob / Coffee fix this am ... woke up and had to cruz to work . Everything is done .. almost . Just gottta finish off some drawers and such [ lacquer ] during a half day Monday .... then it's on to the Wormy Maple Pipe Cabinet !!! I cant freakin wait

14. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Anchors Aweigh

Margate in an Ashton.

15. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Insane haul!!! Do you
    have any idea what that
    tin of 759 goes for on
    the 'bay?? Just wow!!

CH in the Falcob after
    an intense Xmas shopping
    excursion. I'm tired!
    Only working two days
    this next week though.
    :th1:

16. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Thanks to JimInks and MrsInks for sending me a wide variety of tobaccos to sample

Smoking a bowl of C&D white burley
    in my little briar pipe

:th1:
    100_7285.JPG

17. bubbagump

bubbagump Well-Known Member

Just put a bowl of C&D Kickin' Chicken through the Baronet 619EX on the back porch. It's 72* in the middle of December. :) :toast:

18. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

John's Mixed Blend in the Yello-Bole triangle-shanked bulldog

19. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now smoking Classic Burley Kake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Almost like breathing in warm chocolate.

20. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Sutliff French Quarter in a Wilke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.