What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islayphile

Islayphile Active Member

FM Cellar in a MM Patriot

2. critter

critter Member

busy couple of days. got the hay feeder moved and covered this morning. wearing shorts again and loving it although cooler weather will be here for Christmas. finished the open odf so i pulled out some new st james flake and, since it's the holidays, pulled out another cake of 5 o'clock shadow. had a couple bowls of bayou morning waiting for this 5 0' to dry down a bit. really liking this 5 o' and just got 2 more 8 oz tins for the cellar. in a dane with coffee and the rest of the day is mine and buddys

3. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

On the porch smoking EMP in an Edwards flame grain Canadian. I am also on my third mug of French roast.

jpberg, SouthBound, rondel65 and 24 others like this.
  4. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:p:

100_7287.JPG

5. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Well, I got my errands all run. I'm nestled in buy the stove again. I pooped the tin of McClelland Stave Aged Virginia Ribbon 35 that I brought out of the cellar. So I'm having a bowl of that in my MM Spool. More black coffee to drink. In a little while I'll start thinking about lunch, but right now I'm just going to sit here, listen to the radio, and smoke. Puff on!

6. rigormootis

rigormootis Member

Something sweet as I fire up the snowblower: Sunset Breeze in a MM Country Gent.

7. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Having a solidarity bowl for Sir Lerring, because he's at work and can't smoke there.
    12 year old Navy Cavendish, courtesy of FlatbushPaul, in a pre-republic Peterson Premier. Gl├╝hwein is my drink. Puff on! And Bernrad: Hang in there! (Snuff on!)
    [​IMG]

Thanks Paul! :toast:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  8. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Squadron Leader in the black rock.

9. InAbsentia

InAbsentia Member

Filled my crosscut Stanwell "pot" bowl with some more Christmas Cookie.

I wasn't a fan of the Macbaren Vintage Syrian I had last night. However, I think I was smoking too fast since I couldn't barely taste a damn thing.

10. Codger

Codger Member

CC 2012 in Westbrook Bulldog.

11. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

More Squadron Leader in the black rock and Yuban cofee, gotta finish one more bowl of SL to free up the jar for some Smyrna #1.

12. zappano

zappano Member

While havin' the third mug earl grey, i light up HU Directors Cut in Rehmbrandt.

[​IMG]

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Everybody let me sleep in, which I appreciated. I have been up long enough to smoke a bowl of Roma Vita in a 1979 signed Rossi Oom Paul 1886 natural, and help m'lady get some things organized for the holidays. I'm going to get another smoke in a moment.

14. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

Raining cats and dogs so I went to the gym and worked out for an hour. Now it's lunch of Pastrami and Swiss on a pretzel roll w/dijon mustard. Water to drink and then thinking about popping open that tin of Rattray's Black Mallory.

15. JimInks

Better men have tried and better men have failed to cast aspersions on the sterling character of the fabeled Mr. Wooly. While it is true that he suffered from one National incident some years ago, your ginned up attempt at slander only reveals your jealously toward Mr. Wooly. It is such a shame that in your pitiful attempt to boost your own standing in society by unabashedly lying about the great man, you have tarnished your reputation. Oh, how said it is to see the once mighty man from Flatbush fall into the machinations of Sherman Wooly, outcast third cousin twice removed, three time indicted, and frequent violator of many laws. Btw, your absolute fascination with male rear ends is troubling. The Saint Bernard requests we drop your house from our ice service, now that we understand why you keep giving him drinks.

16. JimInks

I'm now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. I've much more work to do today, and am about to get started now. A can of Mountain Dew is my drink.

17. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

'95 Bombay Court in a Todd Johnson 4-knuckle freehand.

Don't worry, I have secured the pipe in a "no- fall" position with vertical and horizontal straps, am wearing a fireproof track-suit and helmet, and have a bucket of Cherry Kool Aid nearby.

Advil and coffee on the side.

jpberg, Artistik, SouthBound and 18 others like this.
  18. Beefcube

Beefcube Member

My long lost brothers.....
    Lane Black Raspberry in a MM CG on the way to and from some heating oil and groceries.

19. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good to see you again Beefy!

20. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Mac Baren BLB in my Spillproof Special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.