What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaKy

CaKy Member

This bunch...nothing gets by em.

psquared, surlysoul, dBear and 10 others like this.
  2. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Afternoon All! It's back to 48 and wet here in Florida. Having capstan blue in a Wimbledon saddle bit billiard with EW on the side. :snork:

zappano, Rockbass, psquared and 17 others like this.
  3. ChristTiger

How did you like the Mi Amor? :)

zappano, psquared, dBear and 6 others like this.
  4. SidZiff

SidZiff Member

Was that when Kramer was at QB?

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

P & W Nut Brown Burley in a Ferndown 3* Bark Dublin with a Cumberland stem and silver band. Black coffee on the side.

6. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

Couldn't let it rest. Love those things :th1:

7. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

While I was away from keyboard
    Newminster Superior Round Slices in a smooth Kaywoodie large pot
    Old Companion in the same pipe
    Now that I am back at the desk, Aromatic Dutch Slices in a Nording freehand

Two of my pipes have disappeared. I have looked everywhere I might have put them, and they seem to be gone. I am guessing they will show up eventually, but it irritates me that I have looked almost everywhere and they are just nowhere to be found. I say almost everywhere because obviously I have not looked in the place I left them. I picked up a car from the shop and was hoping to find them there...

8. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Tobin Rote was the quarterback in the championship game against Cleveland in the old Briggs Stadium. It was a cold day but the crowd was crazy, on our feet almost the whole game as the Lions destroyed Cleveland. We could feel it from the opening kick off when Jim Martin kicked the ball completely through the end zone, not common in those days. Rote had taken over for Bobby Lane who had his leg broke by a cheap shot by Ed Meadows of the Chicago Bears. Meadows got his in the next meeting where he was carried off the field. The Bobby Lane era was amazing, he was the greatest fourth quarter quarterback to ever play the game, it took him the first three quarters to get over his hangover. Rote had played most of his career with the Los Angeles Rams, but this was a highlight for him. The final score by the way was Lions 59-Browns 14.

psquared, Lucky Duck, jpberg and 10 others like this.
  9. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Man, you guys were all over that like white on rice. Who says customer service is dead?

10. ChristTiger

Holy Cow! You guys are killing me. I was last on about 2pm yesterday, and I had 236 posts to catch up on in this thread alone! Puff On! :eek::rolleyes::sh:

11. ChristTiger

Awesome! :th1:

12. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

C+D bign burleyin the spool

13. ChristTiger

Christmas Cheer is favorite baccy by far! :bing:

14. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

just wait until you've tried Dockworker... :bag:

15. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

He was selling another one? Dammit! Well played sir, those are some mighty fine looking pipes, congrats.

16. ChristTiger

Good Point! I'm excited! :banana:

17. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Chelsea is a nice area. It must have been really nice moving there from detroit, but your generAtion also has memories of that being a nice city to live in. For me, it has been like the lions have been all my life, bad. :(

I was born in warren, raised in St. Clair shores and then Harrison twp. Now in chesterfield twp. Just moving further away from the city. (save three years in kalamazoo for college and four years in atlanta partying my ass off gaining valuable work experience) Next move will be in the country somewhere closer to port Huron.

18. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Christmas Cheer 2012. In a Peterson 305. I had my doubts about this pipe when I bought it last year as it had a few miles on it; but it sure is a fine smoker. Maybe I'll finish off that bottle of Balvenie Doublewood tonight, too. There's only a few drams left. What the hell, its Christmas time.

19. Trauma

Trauma Active Member

Kendal Kentucky in my CAO meer while looking out my back window at all my down trees from our recent ice storm.

[​IMG]

20. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Pretty disappointed. Was totally worthless to pay $9 for 2-day air delivery with smokingpipes apparently, I bought Friday evening, it didn't ship Saturday ( They don't ship Saturday?) and I just get shipping confirmation late this evening after I bought from John. Smokingpipes said buying when I did I would have it with two day air today, I really hope I get it tomorrow. As I still can't track my order, it just shipped out tonight at 5PM from SP, probably not getting it tomorrow. Totally could have used the free ground shipping at this point. Oh well, they must be backed up. I'm just going to be smoking some 2010 Christmas Cheer tonight instead of Bob's Chocolate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.