1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShilohHollow

ShilohHollow Active Member

Breaking in the new Peterson 606 with GH Brown Flake Scented. I didn't even intend to buy a pipe today, but it was a great price.

2. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Now enjoying a bowl of squadron leader in my duca Carlo. Not a whole lot has changed since last smoke. A little more snow on the ground.

3. Eric Pierson

Pics?

4. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Sonarman, Hold fast to the course ye has chosen! Sorry to hear how stupid adults can scuttle kids. Blast their black hearts! They should be keel hauled [​IMG]!!

5. dying breed

dying breed Member

Irish flake in a Sav bent Duca Carlo. All of my pipes are smoking soo much better since I joined PSF. Probably cause they have dry heel cake now after shoddy smoking with aros for so many years.

6. critter

critter Member

finishing the night with a bowl of mc c 2015 in an egg. pitiful sprinkle of rain here, but the cool is coming. santa put the dirt bike and a scooter together for the gks and the batteries are on charge. Christmas is in the air.

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Almost finished smoking St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit. Been watching a TV for change, but soon I'll be off to work and listening to audio books.

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I decided to go ahead and list my next smoke a few minutes early so I can concentrate on work. Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band. It's probably a little moister than it ought to be, but those are the breaks, folks! I'm not going to complain about smoking great tobacco. I'm only going to complain when I don't have it!

Btw, sure enjoyed smoking Triple Play that Dusty gave me. The knife is great, too. A perfect carrying size, and it cut the plug like it was butter. Funny that I had been thinking about getting a new knife, and here one comes in the mail. A terrific surprise that made my day!

9. user3221

user3221 Active Member

finishing up my pipe full of mcclellands black shag

soon to be nestled all snug in my bed,
    While visions of sugar plums obama care danc'd in my head,
    :doh::doh::doh:

10. ShilohHollow

IMG_20131223_214238.jpg

11. Eric Pierson

Nice pipe. I really need to get a Pete in my collection

12. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

Just had a baccy "salad". 3 layers of goodness. #1 2013 Christmas Cheer. #2 H&H Heart Virginia. #3 FMOTT! YUMMY all the way!

13. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

2nd that.

14. ShilohHollow

Thanks. It's smoking very well.

15. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Wessex Gold Brick in a smooth Peterson system 302 - ice water to drink with some very ordinary ice maker ice cubes

Can't sleep and I have a long day tomorrow...

16. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Oh my .... thats some damn fine Bourbon !!!! My Dad turned me on to it a few years back .. his was pretty damn old ...... it was beyond smooth and just mind blowing < sigh > Enjoy that bottle , man !!!!!

I finally snuck in a bowl of PA Soft Vanilla in a Stanwell Featherweight I got from Moo . When I got it from Moo , it was ghosted with m79 , but I smoked it out and it's really a super smoker :p:

17. slimpickings

slimpickings Member

hello my dear pfsers.. i have missed my forum and you all dearly... i have not been ideal tho... a local smoke shop wants to sell my freehands i just need to make the... and learn to part with them. but on a lightrr note....[​IMG] squadron leader outta my brand nw donegal rocky 408. girlfriends are great.... but i like my sugar mama better

18. Smarty Jones

Smarty Jones Active Member

Canning done. Wood burner a slow smolder to last all night. Cattle dog asleep. A bowl of 5100 in an MM CG and I shall join him.

Christmas Cheer will come early tomorrow. Night PSFers.

19. aggman

aggman Active Member

Yesterday's high was 64 deg. Today's high was 40 deg. Either way - I'm smoking my pipe! Enjoying Sutliff's Sunset Rum in the Leowe & Co. Gretna.
    [​IMG]

20. slimpickings

slimpickings Member

i
    m selling a #69 supreme gold mount on ebay you should check it out its the real deal... if it gets out of your price range i have another silver mount but this gold mount is a $600 pipe starting at $109 no reserve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.