1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken davis

ken davis Member

Peterson 3 P's ina DrG Omega

2. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

Ok, now I'm very interested. I really need to try it. The Dalwhinnie was recommended to me via a co-worker who is also a scotch lover. He claimed it was the best scotch whiskey he'd ever had. And I have to say it is bloody sublime. I almost cry every time I pour it into a glass watching the level go down. lol

3. Super K

Super K Active Member

Codgers mix in my miniature rusticated Kaywoodie Colt.

4. dBear

dBear Active Member

Dockworker - Damn, I love this blend!

5. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Wonderful to hear from you OC! You were missed around here. I wondered whether you might have been off sailing and exploring somewhere. Was I right? In any case, I suppose you've made it back for the good weather there in Alberta, huh? :D

Smoking some really lovely Best Brown #2 in a cob (I think this one is called the country gentleman). Hot tea from Taylor's of Harrogate (Yorkshire Gold) on the side. Also a little Blanton's bourbon as a fortifier. It's 26˚F on the porch (that's -3˚C, eh).

6. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

I havent tried it either, but will be on lookout for it for sure!

7. mitchell

mitchell Active Member

I had a glass of Mcallan 30 once on the company dime. It was pretty stellar!

psquared, Stormy, WalkinStick and 9 others like this.
  8. critter

critter Member

bowl of 5 o'clock is done and so am i.

Merry Christmas to all....and to all Good Night

9. dBear

dBear Active Member

Well heck! Turns out I didn't have a last bowl of HU Flanagan left - only about a third of one. But it's entered the Squatch scoop and is being incinerated as we speak.

10. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Good evening everyone! On this Christmas Eve I am smoking my Dark Blue Mountain House mixture in a smooth, gold banded Parker.

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!

11. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

:drly:

12. Eric Pierson

It depends how rich of a prince he is. :bag:

13. Rockbass

Rockbass Active Member

I'm back from #1 daughter's home and my body weight consist mostly of calamari and cioppina. There were fourteen people under three feet tall, eating anything with sugar in it. The decibel level was truly astounding, but the kids were very well behaved, considering their blood sugar level and presents to open. Sitting back now with Solani Aged Burley Flake in a beat up old GBD mini billiard, accompanied by a snifter of fancy, slightly warmed rum.

14. Eric Pierson

Give me kind of blue and Dave brubeck's take five and I would need no more jazz albums to listen to ever.

psquared, surlysoul, Stormy and 11 others like this.
  15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Mr. Dust, I'm now smoking Triple Play in a 1987 Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band. A can of Mountain Dew is my drink.

16. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

[​IMG]

You just made me pull out the vinyl .... home from my daughter's and a wonderful dinner of pork tenderloin and asparagus tips. Thinking about some EW for a night cap and a bowl of Maple Street! Merry Christmas!

17. moosecop

moosecop Member

Im tired out.. 3 weeks of shopping, wrapping, thinking things out, and its rip and tear in 15 minutes.. well I was a kid once too.. now Im home relaxing with a Bent Freehand (see my pic of me with a pipe post) and Molto Dulce also.. Tomorrow im free and chillaxing. Im pulling out a Peterson 302 system pipe that seldom sees light.and smoking it with something new.. This estate pipe I got on Ebay and its ghosted with an oriental blend. The smell drives me nuts in a good way.. Ghosting can be a good thing sometimes as its got me interested in expanding my tastes..

18. Eric Pierson

Merry Christmas to everyone and if you don't celebrate Christmas. Well happy hump day. Santa has already hit the house while the kids were snoring. I love watching the kids go all ape :poop: in the morning and the ensuing hours of drinking coffe and making the new toys operable.

Well the bottle of jack Daniels ended up going to my sister in law and I got stuck with a crappy picture frame. This is two years straight of getting a picture frame that I won't use. :doh:

But as always it is great to see my family and Christmas Eve is. Always the time when the most of us gather in one place. A tradition at my parents house. Tomorrow will be with the in laws after the morning festivities.

Oh yes, stonehaven in the randy Wiley freehand cold glass of water. The tsuge worked fantastic. A bowl of stonehaven lasted 22 minutes. And it is as easy to clench as a toothpick. I'm really liking the munchkin gavel. But it does kind of make me look big. :oops:

19. Eric Pierson

Your taste in music is as fine as your cellar.

20. aggman

aggman Active Member

Taking a wrapping break and enjoying some Sutliff's Top Shelf in the GBD Rockroot. Merry Christmas everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.