1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

[​IMG]

Morning folks ... been lollygagging! Now smoking Schippers Speciaal in the GBD Congress 262 straight. btw just finished re-working this to a lighter finish. Wet sanded 1500-2400 then dry sanded 3200-12000 micro mesh pads. Buffed with carnauba. Stem pretty much the same.

2. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

My daughter's napping and I slipped out onto the balcony for some MB Dark Twist Roll Cake in the Calabresi. I wish I was smoking my new Meerschaum Bacchus! I've gotta find a good indoor smoking spot immediately.

Thanks DBear for the link to Falconeer's guide to Meerschaum!

3. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Sutliff Alexander Bridge in a Wilke

sonarman, Lucky Duck, aggman and 19 others like this.
  4. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Second birthday smoke will be
    GAF in a Sav. Nonpareil 9904
    after I finish this big plate of
    mashed tats smothered in
    cheese. :ohyh:

5. beano

beano Member

contemplating a new car purchase or TAD order.

escudo in the kaywoodie, irish breakfast tea on the side.

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Everybody let me sleep in, which was much appreciated. When I did get up, Suzy and Molly started following me around the house, not asking for food, but for my company. That was nice. While I straightened up the house, I smoked Rekamepip's Pressed October Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank. Going to get the mail and a new smoke.

7. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Starting the day with my Uhley's 00 and Va broken flake blend in an Edward's Virgiin pot.

8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Peter Heinrich's Curly Block aka Salami in the Benner Olive Wood with bamboo shank, a PRM of very strong and black Sumatra.

[​IMG]

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Molly's suddenly decided she is hungry, so I'm off to feed them. Gonna smoke Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. And get a glass of Simply Lemonade to drink.

10. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Kajun Kake in the Erwin Lacewood egg.

11. Everman75

Everman75 Member

Afternoon PSF. Back from shopping WAY sooner than I expected, thank goodness. Time for a pipe.

Smoking some McC 5100 in a S&R smooth lumberman.

12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Virginia Spice in a Falcon. Lots of hot PG tips tea to sip.

13. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Beef, I smoke my meers outside all the time without concern and have yet to have a problem.

Lucky Duck, mitchell, aggman and 14 others like this.
  14. zacROK

zacROK Member

Got a good few smokes in today while running around. Got everything ordered for my new desktop, first one in years and that means I had to get everything. managed to get a game of cribbage in tonight with a good friend. Just finishing up a bowl of Mac B honey and chocolate in a MM Legend. Finishing up a cup of Constant Comment that my mom sent me in my last care package. Over all it has been a good day. Off to dreamland shortly for me.

15. buistd

buistd Active Member

Breaking in my new Chacom Regate with Peretti 125 Burley. A beautiful pipe and a wonderful tobacco.

16. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

Rum and Maple in a Forever stemmed cob, ginger ale on the side, starting to clean out the utility room that will become my workshop/pipe and tobacco room, it also houses my guns and other crap the better half doesn't want laying around the house

17. zappano

zappano Member

Afternoon mates, lit up Three Nuns in R'brandt. Making scribbles for a upcoming pipe project.
    Dark 'n strong beer on the side :toast:

18. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

John is too awesome! I've received my pear oyster pipe, a really sweet maple tankard-esque pipe with a bamboo shank and 5in. stem (Pics to come in a minute) plus my order from smoking pipes so I'm about party! Thanks again John!

OGS in the pear oyster with bark on it. EDIT: Scratch that, it appears rekamepip sent some of his Winter blend or somee sort of whiskey-latakia-y tobacco as well, so I'm smoking that in the oyster pear.

19. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Well shoot...I'm going to give it a shot. It's 36 degrees out. That's not really cold.

MB Dark Twist Roll Cake in the Bacchus Meer!

20. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Taking some GL Pease Westminster and the MM Diplomat out into the sunny but cold back yard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.