What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

GH Ennerdale flake in the Invicta Briars Rusticted Rhodesian

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 27 others like this.
  2. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Started off this morning finishing up half a pipe of Kickin' Chicken from last night. Brewing some coffee and deciding what to smoke next. It's chilly this morning for sure.

3. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Good morning PSFers, starting the day with a mug of strong black coffee and a bowl of a.m. Pipe in a GBD New Standard straight grain billiard.

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 28 others like this.
  4. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Poured a glass of juice and had two pipes of CH.Dr. Grabow Savoy & Grand Duke.

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 27 others like this.
  5. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Found my jar of 50/50 Lane hazelnut & Dan SVHd. Again in my bullet-proof cob.

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 28 others like this.
  6. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

We all went down to the street to see the Santa Claus Parade! Henry had lots of fun despite still feeling pretty sick.

I thought it was a great time to poop open a tin McClelland Holiday Spirit and have a bowl in the Peterson half bent bulldog.

Now it feels like Christmas is under way!
    [​IMG]

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 34 others like this.
  7. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

The weather here has been such a freakin drag this past week . We've had rain pretty much constant since early in the week . The ground is saturated and now it's in the mid / high 30's .We had an add on to our cabinet order so I've not started my cabinet pipe display yet due to added finishing and the weather making dry time an issue , which is killin me . I'm having dreams of the wormy Maple I'm using for it . Once I'm out of the finish shop I can make the damn thing, along with my buddy , Leo ... whom is a master cabinet maker :) . There's two shops , one for finishing , which is in Duck Town , Tn and the cabinet making shop which is a building on a killer farm in Epworth , Ga . The farms property is the last property on private land that borders National forest .. it's a sight to behold in itself and I love going there but I mainly do the finish work for this company and dont get out there to much . I wish I was a cabinet maker like Leo , his work is amazing [ the bastid ] Anyway , I'm rambling thinking about the damn Wormy Maple .

It's freakin cold and I'm smoking SWR in the Wizard Rekamepip stone pipe ... perfection !

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 26 others like this.
  8. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Harry, Really like those pictures. :th1:

9. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Listening to classical music from KING-FM in Seattle. Now that we are in Advent, I have switched from Smooth Jazz to classical. We have a station in Philly that is also on-line, but I like the music selection better on the Seattle station. Smoking John Bull in my Velani Corona. Just noticed P&C is selling these as they have returned to the market. Of course, after buying 3 pipes this week, I had better not even think about another one!

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 22 others like this.
  10. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Lads, Been down fer the past cpl days with the flu.:( Argh... Makes me baccy taste bad.:beyes: Will try again soon. Keep puffin. :th1:

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 24 others like this.
  11. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Ugh, feel better!

12. Deimitori

Deimitori Member

Saturday night with Cornell & Diehl: "837 Or Olam 'Light of the Universe' " in my Bronica "Freehand" pipe drinking a tasty cup of Greek coffee! Life is difficult but can be more relaxed with a pipe and a good tobacco!

13. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Sure it warn't a touch of the scurvy?

For me, I got to sneak out for some Ten Russians in my Ben Wade pot. It was a nice relaxing smoke, sitting in the cold on the balcony finishing up a Faulkner novel I started before the semester began. It's nice to do some reading for pleasure for a change.

Now my wife is leaving for 5-hour yoga marathon she does one weekend a month so it's me and my little miss Nella who fell asleep in her highchair while eating lunch. I'm going to put her down for her nap, grab the baby monitor and head back out to the balcony. One more chapter to go before I move onto a new novel.

14. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,

I was gonna fire up some rope this morning but the thread on McClelland #24 put me in the mood for some. So it's McC #24 from '79 in a Dunhill Group 6 Ring Grain Billiard. This is my favorite blend in my favorite Va pipe. Black Ethiopian Amaro Natural coffee on the side. Life is great with simple pleasures!

Happy Saturday Smoking,
    Paul

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 26 others like this.
  15. tradewater

tradewater Member

Reduced to pulling the ghost of CH through a cob. Waaaaaaay too cold to sit outside and smoke. I may have to bundle up and tough it out in a bit.

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 19 others like this.
  16. Lithua pipe

Lithua pipe Active Member

Dunbar in MM Dip, Now in my Pete Kildare.

Rockbass, zacROK, Lucky Duck and 23 others like this.
  17. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Red Cake in Stanwell as for my second bowl today. Some yummi Yogi Tea on the side.

[​IMG]

18. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up again and just finished smoking St. George's Blend in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Going for a new smoke and another cup of hot tea.

19. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

It's good to see you up while it's daylight. I was starting to wonder if you were a vampire!

20. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Black Irish Twist in a Falcon Classic Billiard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.