1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

Got a pic of your Fatbike? Any pictures of you riding it? I've never seen one in action.

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I've almost recovered from a wonderful dinner cooked by m'lady, and almost finished smoking Old Vienna in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Going to see if the Stonehaven is dried enough to smoke.

3. dying breed

dying breed Member

University flake in a the Sav. This and a touch of rum will take me right to bedtime.

4. Stonewall

Stonewall Active Member

I can't quit smoking this McClelland Christmas Cheer (2012). I like it that much. This time in the BST Horn.

5. JimInks

Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard. It's not crispy dry, but it's not very moist either. I was thinking about DBear being so ugly, and it reminded me that I still have some Mug root beer left. :xd: So, in honor (?) of that map he calls a face, I'm drinking a can of Mug for our favorite mug, DBear, see!! Myeah! :xd::bangin::toast::poke::poke::poke::haha:

6. slimpickings

slimpickings Member

freehand #1 squadron leader jameson... its like having three aces in a game of texas hold'em[​IMG]

7. Kayla

Kayla Active Member

Hey I was up at McCaysville Ga near Epworth a couple of days ago for work. Great area that.

8. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

PS Norwegian in a gourd calabash with a Piersel briar bowl

[​IMG]

9. Tony Malerich

Tony Malerich Sales Account

Had another forum meetup here in town during which I got to enjoy a couple bowls -- started by buying a tin of the new Drew Estates cherry which smoked quite nicely in my gigantic rustic Boswell Canadian and that was followed with some H&H Marble Kake in my rustic Rinaldo Zulu.

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Craggy (adj.) rugged, uneven. Thanks for the compliment on my manliness, Boss! [​IMG]

(Truth of the matter is, I've had homeless people accuse me of sleeping in formaldehyde, my face is so wrinkle free. I guess that's better. Isn't it?)

11. JimInks

I'd say it reminds of a baby's bottom!! :xd:

Definition of craggy: pipe smoking picnic basket fliching bears in Jellystone Park. Has mistake prone friend appropriately called "Boo Boo."

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  12. dBear

dBear Active Member

Great post, Boo Boo! Hey-hey-hey!

13. JimInks

I deyn that I am misteak prone.

14. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Popped open a tin of Capstan Gold for the first time. Grassy slight slight peppery taste and smooth. Snorking this slowly and really enjoying it in a Pete Drac 999. Got the sunroom warmed up to 60 comfortable degrees so the smoking hoodie gets the night off. One flake goes along way. I put the entire flake fully rubbed out in the bowl and now it looks like it's growing dreadlocks out of it. I'll be back in a few if I don't set myself on fire.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
  15. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Life is good ... Wessex Burley Broadcut / OT Perfect Pipe / .... and this stuff .........

199px-WildTurkeyBottle_no1.jpg

I swear, WT101 is like getting into a minor brawl . I dont drink it super often , I'm an Evan Williams / Forty Creek dude , but this stuff has a punch up front that is pretty damn fun

Rockbass, Lucky Duck, dwaugh and 23 others like this.
  16. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Three fingers. Ice. Pepsi.

You're welcome.

17. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Really cool pipe.

18. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I hear ya ... but I like the punch :) It's damn good mixed with the Pepsi , huh ! I'll do that tomorrow ;)

19. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

Yes sir. I like it neat, or with just a couple cubes, but Turkey and Pepsi is just a good combo. :th1:

20. dBear

dBear Active Member

Peretti Royal Blend in the GBD not-quite-a-panel-pipe meer. Grape soda on the side. I been jonesing for a grape for a while, so there may be a second one before this bowl is finished.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.