1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miller319

Miller319 Member

Good stuff. Puff on!:puffy:

2. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Cool ... I'm there ! I'm looking forward to my pop coming up in March .... he has a super old bottle of Blantons Bourbon that we're gonna destroy ... I cant wait . We popped it when i was in Miami last , it's like 30 years old or more , and it was incredible . he said he'd save it for when he came up next ........ we'll see

3. Michaell

Michaell Member

Tonights smoke was Boswell's Best in a new Boswell Pipe.
    Paired with Wild Turkey Rare Breed.

4. User4408

User4408 Active Member

A delectable bowl of Ascanian #2 in the Astleys Newmarket ...

[​IMG]

One of the nice things about smoking so many different tobaccos is that each one lasts a pretty long time. I still have many hours of enjoyment ahead smoking the Ascanian, Gold of Mysore, and St. Bernard Flake that Simmo mailed me :toast:. Not to mention that velvety, creamy Strang.

The old stomach is rumbling because my wife is serving up filet de dinde en croƻte tonight, better known in these parts as turkey pot pie ...

[​IMG]

5. Sean

Sean Member

I am smoking a blend of Bright & Burley and Buttered Rum, nice room note and smooth flavor.

6. aggman

aggman Active Member

It's 17 deg outside but I'm toasty warm in the garage with some Starbucks, Samuel Gawith's Perfection in the Bjarne Volcano (pipe courtesy of Cigarsarge in a very generous FOG/FNG trade - thanks, Sarge!).

[​IMG]

7. ZeissMan

ZeissMan Member

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Half way through this bowl of Sutliff Westminster in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat. Been busy this evening, and glad of it!

9. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Oh the memories ........
    Wild Turkey 101

:chug:

:toast:
    :dkn::dkn::dkn:

:drunk:

10. user3221

user3221 Active Member

all the good ole days
    Dang near brings tears to the eyes

thinkin about this bottle of whiskey that is almost falling into the wrong hands
    :doh:

but
    Smoking a bowl of
    Top Shelf instead
    ( thanks Jiminks )

11. aggman

aggman Active Member

Cade's Cove Cavendish from Gatlinburlier in the GBD Prodigy Bulldog.

12. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

It's time for some burley, so I'm smoking Kentucky Planter in a 2003 smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville. Ice water properly chilled with floaty li'l icebergs is my drink. Working and listening to a Pearl Harbor documentary.

13. Whitespot

Whitespot Active Member

Tilbury in a Skovgaard elephant's foot, sippin' on some Dickel 12

14. sillyoldbear

sillyoldbear Active Member

Before heading to the mother-in-laws for a visit I smoked a half bowl of Three Nuns in a Peterson XL02 with French Press coffee while reading Larry Corriea's Monster Hunter International.

15. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

It's late, but I'm going to have a pipe before bed. The wind chill has things sitting at about -12C (10F), so I've got some layers going. If I were moving around, I'd get too warm with all these clothes, but just sitting on my duff, you need to trap that heat to keep the smoke enjoyable. Hopefully, Windy's gone to bed (or Stormy's knocked him out) so I can smoke the whole pipe myself, rather than sharing with that greedy SOB.

Pelican in the BST Bent Pot. A pint of the black stuff on the side.

[​IMG]

16. moosecop

moosecop Member

Well been off the pipe since seeing the doctor Wed with brochitis, cold moved from head to my chest but did go out for a road trip today with a stop at Uhles in Milwaukee..( I know it makes no sense but I was going stir crazy in bed) ..Walked out of there with over 3 lbs of tobacco, (mostly Uhles)..If any of you guys smoke there 302 blend be aware they re discontinuing it.. Well the cool part was becuase of the amount I was buying they gave me a discount and we starting talking about sutliffe stuff and the owner went downstairs and gave me 8 open tins( mostly full) for free. Some I dont like, some I do.. They do appreciate the business and the owner said since they changed there tobacco sources on the Burley 00 2 years ago the sales have gone way up on that...just an update.. Also they said some states are now requiring them to register in there state and collect taxes and they said thats why they are not shipping to those states because of the paperwork hassel...

17. aggman

aggman Active Member

Jack - where'd you get that handy leather pouch?

18. JustKyle2711

JustKyle2711 Sales Account

Hi everyone,

Just finished a bowl of Irish Oak in a Savinelli Tundra 144KS.
    Next up is a whole lot of Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Peterson Plato.
    Happy smoking:)

19. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Smoking some habana daydream in my dry savinelli Oscar Dublin after a great football game.

20. AustinLM

AustinLM Active Member

Looks like some 10 year old Escudo thanks to a generous member who asked not to be named. Thank you random stranger!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.