What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Leftover Strang in Erwin's Lacewood Egg.

2. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Or becaaaaaause … I was driving a plow truck. So whaddaya think about that? :ohyh:

3. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

CH in a cob this morning.

4. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Morning, fellows.

Walnut Flake in a Pete Standard XL02.

5. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Scottish mixture in a Tilshead Prince. Good Morning!

6. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,
    McClelland's Dark Star '03 in a Castello 4K Slightly Bent Prince with black Ethiopian Sidamo coffee.

Happy Sunday Smoking,
    Paul

7. Yossarian

Yossarian Member

Erinmore Flake, folded and stuffed in my BST Bing.

[​IMG]

8. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Hello again, everyone. Bowl No. 2 is another spontaneous mixture. About 55% Lane Limited Burly Light Without the Bite, and about 45% Brebbia No. 9. I've loaded this mixture into my Caboom Sabbis Pubbis. Drinking more black coffee. It's snowing outside again. Almost cozy in the garage though.

9. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Well-Known Member

PS proper English in a Benton Big Ben.

10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good Sunday Morning all! Smoking some Briar fox and Bayou Morning in various mm cobs this morning. Had been neglecting them of late and they all smoked like fresh from the package they came in. Lots of PG tips tea to sip cause its damn cold here in Hoosier land today. 25f, -4C with some fluries between here and Indianapolis. Gonna be a good cold day for football! Go Colts, playoff bound!

11. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

St. Bruno RR in the PSF POY

12. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm waiting for it to stop raining [ aint holding my breath ] so I can go to the Cabinet shop and bring the Kitchen Island to the finish shop . Its to big too fit in a van so it has to be put on a trailer .. the weather is really horrid . If I get there today , I'll take pics of the wormy Maple :ohyh: . Leo suggested Walnut [ theres a bunch of it at his shop ] , which is my favorite wood , but the damn wormy Maple is so cool and theres just enough of it to make a cabinet with .... it'll be one of a kind :th1:

Rekamepip Stone Wizard pipe / MB GE / Coffee ..... freakin rain

This is kinda what I have in mind , though smaller and with interior lights and dark green material back. I like the idea of a drawer . The pictured display cabinet is a bit more stately than I'm after , what with it's Dental moulding and silly looking application / scroll . An inlay where the aplication is would be cool , If I do an inlay , I would do it in Black Walnut , which would look killer in the Wormy Maple that is pretty light in color . The wormy Maple has random dark grain splotches that are kinda sparse . An inlay [ of a tobacco leaf ] would be killer

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  13. inkybat

inkybat Active Member

Thanks to the good Mr WalkinStick I'm currently enjoying a bowl of J.F. Germain & Son Special Latakia Flake in the Sasieni panelled billiard. Really nice tobacco and not at all what I was expecting, I thought it might be a similar blend to Penzance but it's really not at all. Almost more like a Squadron Leader or something like that. Really nice, easy going Latakia blend.

14. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Boswell burly in a Rekamepip hotrod cob. Community coffee x2.
    If you didn't watch the SEC Championship game last night, You missed a great scoring ground & pound football game for both Mizzu & Auburn.

15. Billy Ockham

Billy Ockham Notice when you’re happy.

Started the day with EMP in a Radice Rhodesian. Now I've got Briar Fox in a Mastro de Paja 1/4 bent apple.

I'm finishing up my Christmas lights today. Last week, I finished with the wife-sanctioned-and-approved display. Now, my son and I will add the proper amount of unsanctioned excess and tackiness while she's out shopping with the girls.

I hope she comes home in a good mood...

16. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Good morning all, usual strong cuppa with a bowl of SPC Miss River in an Iwan Reis KS 111 straight grain billiard. I like this blend so well that I decided to smoke it all day today, since I did get a new stash of it delivered yesterday.

17. p120d16y

p120d16y Active Member

Just started off a bowl of FMC in my MM bent Great Dane Egg. Drinking coffee. Working.

18. Harry Brown

Harry Brown Active Member

Lunch time...shrimp bisque and a grilled cheese. Shockoe Valley Red Cake in a cob!

19. Wildcat

Wildcat Member

Ha! Been there myself!

More coffee, more MCB but I set the Crown Duke down to cool and picked up the Pete Rocky Donegal 221

[​IMG]

20. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Picking up where I left off last night. Capstan Gold in Digby Bulldog. Cold and rainy here. Perfect day to watch football. Belly full and feeling lay-zee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.