1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you smoking? December 2013

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by BernardLerring, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Germaine's Plum Cake Mixture in a old estate Stanwell Canadian with some hot green tea tea. Loving this cold weather and feeling really lazy. Watching 9ers and Seahawks.

2. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Hello. Smoking some Germain Brown Flake in a Squatch. Decaf coffee with milk on the side.

I swear, I don't know how I could live without a covered porch. I have never been without one, even on the lowest rent budget I've ever had (which was quite low, let me tell you). When I'm renting a house my checklist is pretty much electricity, running water, covered porch. If it's got those, I'm golden. Laundromats and hand-washed dishes build character anyway. :)

3. dBear

dBear Active Member

Now putting some Penzance (thanks, SurlySoul!) through the Squatch Lean Volcano. Got a grape soda on the side.

4. fordy

fordy Member

Evening all.
    Ran out of St Bruno this afternoon, having to make do with Condor LC in a Barber B-Line Group 5 straight billiard.

5. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

Evening Ladies and Gents. Having Exhausted Rooster again (surprise), in a cob. Awesome flake. EW 1783, neat, is the quencher of thirst. Puff on!

6. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm hoping that my house in Heaven will have this for a foyer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :beck:

Non stop rain and it's no cabinet shop today .. but it has to be brought over one way or another tomorrow . Once I get going on the display , I'll do my best to document it in the Wickerman fashion ! Normally , I dont post work related stuff but being it's pipe related , I'll give it a go as it happens

GRJP / Basil Meadows Bullet proof Cob .. awesome !

7. nicktrap

nicktrap Active Member

Another bowl of Mississippi River this time in an Edwards flame grain Canadian.

8. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

Brown Flake for me too, but mine's from a different PSF member: Basil Meadows Rusticated Mariner. Been smoking this combo last night and all day.

9. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I can't wait to be able to post that.

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I should have time to finish this smoke before dinner: Three Friars in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule. A cup of hot tea is my drink.

11. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Active Member

I was thinking about smoking another pipe after dinner but it's freaking hot still. I'm going to have a Tatuaje 7th Reserva instead.

Thanks a lot Florida.
    [​IMG]

12. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

Bummer! Lions blew it late in the game. On a positive note, however, My short ribs turned out great. Thx cooking light magazine. I'm out in the work truck smoking some royal Cajun ebony in my mm cob. The wind chill is 13 degrees and there is a slight dusting of some snow.

13. Fr Tom

Fr Tom ora et labora

Or Olam in a smooth fishtail Peterson Kinsale xl22
    Smoked Golden Extra in the Pietro faux system on the drive home
    Long day - three services and a vestry meeting

14. Eric Pierson

Eric Pierson Resident Giant

I'm finishing off a dgt'd bowl of habana daydream in my Brigham mountaineer.

15. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Taking notes and editing my online shopping cart
    Thanks !

16. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

I'm about to have some Jackknife Plug that I got from Britabroad, in an E. Wilke (NYC) that I got from my father.
    Below is the cliche photo of the preparation that somehow is supposed to imply, well... I'm not sure.... I guess just some pipe smoker cliche. I like pipe photos with the dog better, but this is what I took today.
    [​IMG]

17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Oh what a good Dog !

Lithua pipe, psquared, zacROK and 7 others like this.
  18. CptBeefheart

CptBeefheart Member

After all this Brown Flake I need some perique. I'm stuffing some PS LNF into my Rossi.

19. Brit abroad

Brit abroad Active Member

Good evening all, Pirate Kake in a Peterson X220 drinking Tetley Tea, happy smoking all.

20. ChristTiger

ChristTiger Active Member

I'm outside now and it's still 73...... and humid.... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.