What are you smoking? January 2014

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by sillyoldbear, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Johnny Dingo, I be a prayin fer Remy Lu's speedy recovery. :gjob:

2. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

I thought that was Hearth and Homes - sorry...

3. ken davis

ken davis Member

LOL no worries

4. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

One of the best endings I've seen in a long time!

Bowl No.3 this morning is PS LNF in one of my MM Prides. Drinking the last of the coffee.
    Had to take the Cocker Spanial in residence to the vet this morning. She seem to have blockage in her bowl. The vet is going to do a berrium serries of X-rays to get a better sence of what's up. Poor girl. Anyway, Puff on!

Old Codger, sonarman, aggman and 20 others like this.
  5. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

No actually I had no idea...a radio drama? That's pretty cool :)

Good morning everyone.
    Managed a good 7 hours of sleep last night, so that's good.
    Smoking some Prince Albert in an MM Washington straight :puffy: Lots of coffee as well.

Old Codger, sonarman, aggman and 21 others like this.
  6. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Yes. A local radio station (KTRS) used to replay an episode every Friday night at 11:00. Maybe 10+ years ago. I remember the radio version was hosted by Stacy Keech.

Still smoking PS LNF in an MM Pride.

Old Codger, sonarman, aggman and 19 others like this.
  7. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Hey Duck I hope your dog is ok...I've had many nervous moments over the years with my cats. Pets bring a lot into our lives don't they?

Packing some IRC Old Colonial in an MM Pride bent :puffy: Another cup of coffee on the side.

Old Codger, sonarman, aggman and 20 others like this.
  8. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Lads and Lasses, Top O the marnin to all. Going to begin the day with GH in a MM Original the beverage of choice is coffee. All I can say is Damn you guys and gals are a bunch of posting fiends!! :toast:. A week away and I still can't catch up so I decided to attempt to go from the most current to the older... Good thing I have a few more days off to try do it:haha:..

But, I will have to go to the DMV to get me a new license since mine expired a month ago and did not find out till I got to the airport to fly out last Friday. They really should send out a notice when it is going to expire. As we don't use the birthdate here in Bama I'm off cycle would not even think about it till today anyway... The TSA really has no sense of humor. They ask fer a picture ID and won't accept the VA id from the Federal Gubament saying it does not have enough information on it. Ummm, You asked for a picture which it has??? :csmile:... I just don't know where they get these people from....[​IMG]

I'll post the next smoke now... H&H Egg Nog in me Pete Rhodesian...
    Stay Warm [​IMG]

9. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Thanks Ephraim. There is no indication that she won't be alright. May require a procedure, though. I'll tell you what. There's noone on Earth that loves me the way Lady does. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Still PS LNF in a MM Pride.

10. Fr Tom

Fr Tom PSF Chaplain

PS Cube Cut in a smooth Simmons saddle bit medium billiard

11. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Having my usual post prandial snifter of Royal Yacht in the Benfield.

12. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye Duck, Me condolences to you and Ms Daisy for her loss. Prayers be with ye!

13. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Thank you mate. My condolences to you for the loss of your Mother as well.

14. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Hey there Pyrate.
    Did they still let you through security without a license? Yeah, the TSA folks can be humorless at times :)

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I hope you don't mind the correction, but The Twilight Zone did not start as a radio show. It started on television. The radio series didn't start until 2002.

Allegedly, it appears that I am awake, and the rumor is that I'm smoking Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front. Simply Orange is my drink.

16. BC56CH

BC56CH Member

This morning it is quite windy but mild at 44F in the eastern Fraser Valley.
    Starting this day off with a bowl of C&D Bayou Morning in a 3 dot Brigham bent billiard
    with coffee on the side. Hope every one has a great day.

17. PyrateMate

PyrateMate Active Member

Aye.. Did someone say Rum? [​IMG]

18. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I don't mind at all, Jim. In fact I was awaiting your say on this as the final answer, as far as I'm concerned.
    I had no idea that what I was listening to wasn't a rebroadcast. It seemed to me that the shows were presented as rebroadcasts. Sorry for the erroneous information everyone.

Just finished the PS LNF.

19. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

It may sound like a rebroadcast because the radio series is syndicated, and not with a network. Serling did host as well as write some episodes of the syndicated radio series Zero Hour in 1973 and '74.

20. Ephraim

Ephraim Active Member

Now smoking some Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic in an an MM Ozark hardwood bent. :puffy:
    Another cup of coffee as well, as I watch Alfred Hitchcock Presents on Netflix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.