1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Farm fresh poached eggs on Monterey Sour Dough Bread and Jamaican Blue Mountain in the PRM, Cornish hens prepped and flattened and now sitting in some extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, freshly smashed garlic cloves, Himalayan Sea Salt and fresh cracked peppercorns with Rosemary from the garden. More P&W in the Charlie Brown Cob, getting ready for walkabout.

2. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Well it's Monday and back to work. SWR in a Westie with hot black coffe for the ride in. It's cloudy, breezy and quite a bit less humid today in Tallahassee.

13rin, BernardLerring, Morse and 9 others like this.
  3. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Good morning friends!
    I have a dentist appointment today. I am either excited to finally get this bad tooth fixed, or terrified. Not sure. While I am waiting to find out I will have a bowl of Triple Play in the 2013 PSF POY ....and coffee, lots of coffee.

4. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

SWR in a Lark with some strong coffee......woke up a bit late...so it will be a pop tart for breakfast..:(

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Good Morning,
    I'm stickin' with Peterson's University Flake, this time in an Ascorti Signature Full Bent Egg. Volumes of smoke! Loads of flavor! And it's going great with my morning black coffee!

Happy Monday Smoking,
    Paul

6. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Morning, fellows.

Night Train in a cob.

7. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Preparing for the sack now, with PK in my little Pete. It is as wonderful as I remembered it to be. Smoke of the gods.

8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Walkabout went well, Levi is heated but not overheated, have to be careful in this stuff. The Tsuge Tankard delivered one of the finest smokes thus far today H&C/965 mix, seems the last 2 days have been exceptional smoking wise for me which is great considering last go around of the humidity. Going to cool a bit and then build another strong and black in the PRM.

9. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Getting ready to head into town. Had a bowl of McD's Samsun in the paneld billiard meer. I'm thinking some OJK in the POY would be good for the drive time. Rubbed out some HBB for enjoyment this afternoon.

10. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good morning all, Happy Monday. Starting off this week with some GE in a cob. Kettles on for a cuppa Pg tips.

11. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

My day off, today...I thought I'd spend it by smoking one pipe and one blend all day. I am thinking of going with either my Viking of my Grand Duke Prince, and PA...

BernardLerring, Morse, dBear and 7 others like this.
  12. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

PA all day sounds good, but slightly boring. Smoking a pipe is about the only "vice" I have left that I can safely do without causing anymore damage to myself so I have to have the variety of different blends. Personally I think it's some kind of sickness connected to TAD but at my age who cares.:):toast:

13. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Mac Baren Club Blend in my Savinelli Toscana 122 (aka Honoria) ...

[​IMG]

In a word, luscious. I used dBear's vertical loading method: 2 discs folded one way, another 2 folded the opposite way and then put together to make a nice even clump. Then I simply dropped it vertically in the 122's huge chamber, and added a rubbed-out disc on top for kindling. Took the flame beautifully and continues to smolder away.

This is a subtle smoke, but very delicious and wonderful smelling once you get the hang of it. There's almost no casing. The flavor is similar to café Cubano: sort of like brown sugar and frothed heavy cream.

14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Simply marvelous smoke in the Ed Burak Connoisseur Saucer with Carey's Bruno Mix (a St Bruno bulk match) with a nice PRM of my good friend Matt Bolinder's Matt's Wood Roasted MOFGA Certified Brazil Saquarema Fazenda Nossa de Fatima freshly ground, yum. If you love really good coffee Matt has gotten rave reviews of his roasted in an Italian Wood Fired Oven blends which are blended in small batches and shipped to your door. :thu2:

15. KingsTarantula

KingsTarantula All about having fun!

Gonna go out and do some watering. Got my MM packed up with some Mild Manner. See y'all in about 30 mins. :bing:

16. scopawl

scopawl Member

FMOTT in a cob. Been putting off work all day so I think I'll just leave it until tomorrow now. No point in picking up work at 5pm!

17. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Decided to keep it very simple this morning. Just two pipes of CH in mm cobs. Russian tea on side. I was surprised at the nic hit I got.

18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

2006 Anniversary Kake in the Hiro Tokutomi scoop, sparkling Blood Orange for my drink.

[​IMG]

19. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Back from the dentist.....but I don't want to talk about it. I can't smoke (or vape) anything for awhile, and its already been the longest hour of my life. But hey, they gave me vicoden.:hip1:

20. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Trying to get the grandkids up at 8am to clean house and do some work

is like

well.....

like trying to herd cats
    :shead:
    but mission accomplished thanks to the sound of vacuum cleaner

ended up getting 2 hours of little work from 2 kids with the bribe of cash money ( which they can collect from their grandma )

now time for a bowl of tobacco and a drive around the country block

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.