What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Woot, just knocked one out of the park, posted in the Latest Purchase Forum! :byg: DANG, I just noticed you folks knocked me out of the park 20K HATES! :eek:

2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Congratumalationtastical News Mr Fish, keep em coming !bdpbdpbdpbdp

3. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

That's how we show our hate around here. Just let them other so-called forums figure it out.

4. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Cheers on the exquisite Colombian! My wife and I had a rich but humble Supremo this morning, pulled ristretto then combined with steamed half & half, accompanied by some moist almond cakes from a local Mexican panaderĂ­a. Laurel Heights seemed the natural follow up, but my wife passed on that one.

Stanwell Vanilla in the IMP Meerschaum ...

5. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Nope - still not smoking the bash. I just finished the first 2 steps of cleaning up the hate pipe, the Santebash, the Calabanjo - we still need to find a cool name for this awesome Sherlock "props for a Shakespeare play"- pipe. Half finished with reaming the bowl, done cleaning and polishing the bash's body.
    [​IMG]

Tomorrow I will sand and polish the stem. Everything has to be perfect for the first smoke with the Fishnbash. But I'm going to smoke some of the SALAMI in the Moretti now. THANKS to FnB - Lord of the wrath! :toast:

[​IMG]

6. dBear

dBear Active Member

Well deserved, sir. :)

Now smoking Federal Tobacconist Dark Navy Flake (thanks, F&B!) in the Squatch prince.

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

The espresso machine I have is limited and not up to the potential of my last 2 machines and man do I ever miss a ristretto! :(

8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I learned they sponsor a pipe club at the B&M (Federal Tobacconist in Portsmouth NH) after hours, I hope to make the meeting next month since it's 7 1/2 miles away, some folks from here were posting about it!

9. dBear

dBear Active Member

Cool! Hope you can make it there. Speaking of which, you got the SL500 back yet?

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Been out all day and didn't get to smoke. Home now, and smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. A bottle of Sprite to drink on this hot and humid day, but at least there's no rain for a change.

11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

:oops: Waiting for engine electrical harness replacement.

12. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Hope you like the Salami, I know you'll like how the Calabash smokes, color wise the gourd has taken on good color and will get deeper as you continue to feed it, enjoy.
    banjo

13. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Home from work now. Smoking PS LTF in my Rekamepip Modcob Nosewarmer. Lemonade on the rocks is my drink. Packing some hate mail. ;)

14. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Oh I will feed it!! :beck: Thanks again - the Salami is very nice, the sweetest and most delicious sausage I've tried so far and we Germans are well versed in sausages. :thu2:

Edit: Congrats on the milestone of Hate - very well deserved! :beck:

15. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

7 seas royal in falcons with my brother! He stopped by on the way home for a smoke with me.

16. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Looking very good, Simmo. Keep us posted. A friend from the old days bought one of these as a stunt, but ended up smoking it daily.

Still huffing away on Stanwell Vanilla in a Meerschaum ...

17. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Trying to decide on my next drink as I smoke Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside. I might go for a 7-Up.

18. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Peterson CC in a Savinelli bent brandy.

19. northernsmoke

northernsmoke Member

CH in a cob... I may be hooked on it. (Don't tell Doug)

20. dBear

dBear Active Member

What, you need the exercise? Or is the St. Bernard feeling a little lame?

Smoking some good ol' Red Kake in my Sav 614. Finishing up the surprise work that came in today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.