What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugepom

Hugepom Member

The Mellow Mallard in a bent Sav Roma.
    Ice cold tea.

Wish I had central AC...

2. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Three Nuns in a 2009 Pete St. Paddy's. Nagging headache the past week has put a damper on my pipe smoking but getting back in the groove. Big tumbler of sweet home brewed iced tea with a fresh lemon wedge to drink. Finally got a pair of Blue Birds in the nesting box. #@$%&$# sparrows chased them out in the spring but their back with four hatchlings. Watched the adult blue birds bring worms and grubs to their young. Nice to see something like that. Y'all have a fine fine evening!

3. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

I put 6 bowls of PA through my Grand Duke today. It took it like a champ. I have it resting now on the rack, awaiting a rub down. I just finished a rather sad/depressing task: I keep a 100g tin of OGS on my desk. I open a fresh tin, take the tobacco out, and cut it in half. One half goes in a jar, the other gets rubbed out, and goes back in the tin. It was sad because the fresh tin I popped was the extent of my tin cellar. Oh well, looks like its time to stock up again...

OGS in my Viking. A beer on the side...watching Twelve O'Clock High...

4. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

Got a small pot of coffee brewing (Chock Full o' Nuts if yer curious) & I'm about to take a cob outside on the porch filled with some H&H Classic Burley Kake & I'm going to enjoy myself & pat myself on the back for not getting caught up in the news & the craziness. I'm gonna sit back & enjoy a pipe & thank goodness I'm not 1/2 as crazy as the rest of the world......despite what my mother has been telling me from birth...LOL~~~

5. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Got a lot done today, had a couple bowls of CH in the POY. Spend 3 hours mowing in the nasty heat/humidity--had a cheap cigar--it was just (gasp!) too hot to smoke. Had an awesome dinner with my future SIL and his Mom at Longhorn (12 oz. sirloin topped with apple bacon and a sunny-side up egg) and a couple Sam Adams Summers. He and I each had a bowl of Walnut after dinner. Smoked another bowl of Walnut in the POY during the ride home. Relaxing now and have fired a bowl of HBB in the little Big Ben Pipo--you'd think by now I'd have learned to let this stuff dry out throughly by now. Have a great evening, everyone.

6. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

My brew of choice...

7. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Scottish Cake in the Tinsky Natural.

[​IMG]

8. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Tonight im smoking some Germains rich dark flake, in my Altinok Spigot
    [​IMG]

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Going back to work now with a bottle of Mountain Dew made with cane sugar, and smoking the last of this stash of Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. At ten o'clock EST, the old time radio channel on the XM will broadcast two hours of "new to the channel" episodes of The Red Skelton Show. I'll be listening.

10. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

I have to look for that channel. Ive had xm for 2 years now and didn't know about this one.

11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Popping open a tin from me garage stash

Cornell & Deihl RED CARPET looks to be from april of last year

smoking that in my pt plug and flake burner

:csmile:

12. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

PA in my poker. Last break in a busy night, time to enjoy a smoke before finishing the shift.

13. user3221

user3221 Active Member

repost from above - added in a bit more tobacco and
    loaded up some AL G

for the enjoyment

14. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Last pipe of the night is H&C/965 mix in the Charlie Brown Cob, pipe before while I did Brick Cornish Hen was Kansas City (thanks to Dust in the Wind) in the original MM Diplomat with Wellington Forever Stem, a bit more diet Gingerale and hit the sheets with Finding Nouf. Keep it real, see you in 3 or there abouts.......

15. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

You are a man of impeccable taste sir~ :th1:

16. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

It's channel 82 if you have XM. I dunno what the channel number is if you have Sirius. It may be the same, but go to their website, and they'll tell you there.

17. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Frog Morton Cellar in a Rusticated Peterson bulldog.

18. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Starting season two of Justified, smoking the last bowl of the day--Sunset Breeze in the meer paneled billiard.

19. krusty

krusty Active Member

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a Missouri Meerschaum diplomat.

20. LifeOfRiley

LifeOfRiley Active Member

SG FVF in a full-bent Barclay-Rex billiard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.