1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm finally back home and can smoke!!! Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. A bottle of Sprite is my drink on another hot and humid day. Tonight is the All Star Game. I'll be watching/listening!

2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

3. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

Sign her up here and have her PM me. I can show her my pipes so she can see some girly pipes.:D

4. Tony Bybee

Tony Bybee Member

Mark Twain in dr grabow grand duke. Honey brown lager on the side. Sound like to much sweetness but goes good together

5. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

1792 in an anonymous small bent meerschaum. Iced coffee. 22C(72F)H39% Nice breeze off the rocks.

6. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Well now, time for a smoke. How about some 10 Russians in the Sav 316 EX. :toast: Mr. Berg. Gotta go mow pastures.

7. user3221

user3221 Active Member

I had my fill of Black Belt theater for a good while........
    now out to garage to practice my technique :xd:

Hot Black Coffee and a bowl of Granger
    ( is probably a little safer at my age )

8. DMiddleton

DMiddleton Member

SG Commonwealth in my Peterson Ebony 303. high nicotine content is kicking my butt to be honest and i like lots of nicotine.

9. Tony Bybee

Tony Bybee Member

finished the mark twain and moved right into some Half & Half. the new one by lane in a cob. gotta say i like it . never had the old one, but this one is very pleasant. grabbed on impulse as inwas getting more CH. glad i did:)

10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Getting in a pre-dinner smoke, which is Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood. Baseball is on the way! Dinner will be late, but I don't mind. M'lady's cooking is worth waiting for.

11. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

gone midnight spent the last 1/2 hour in the garden with a Rekamepip Black Stone Cob of Gawith and Hoggarth's Black Cherry and Cherry and Vanilla mix,
    and a wee dram of Grant's, all the Rain Holes Stars were out and there were a couple of Owls calling
    Life is Good at Wicker Villas :)
    Good night All

12. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Save a plate for me ! - be there in a few

13. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

I think I have waited long enough. I'm having a Rock cob full of LNF!

14. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Middletons Cherry in my Savinelli 320 Sistina

15. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Had a nice trip to the coast--darned hot, though--didn't see one thermometer under 90. Smoked 4 or 5 bowls of CH in the little WDC Wellington while driving. Home now, having a bowl of Walnut (is there any other OTC blend with Lat in it?) in the no-name mere billiard. Having a few Batch 19 Lagers out of the freezer--very refreshing.

Morse, FlatbushPaul, Artistik and 9 others like this.
  16. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

Smoked the last full bowl in my last tin of Escudo- excellent, but sad that it is gone. My little Nate King nosewarmer poker performed flawlessly as well.

Tomorrow will be Escudo dust, mixed with Peter Heinrich's Special Curly remains, to make a full bowl. Wish me luck. :bing:

17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well what may conceivably be the last pipe today was P&W No. 010 in the Charlie Brown Cob, we'll see if Finding Nouf stimulated me to sneak out for half a bowl before the sheets take over, if so see you in 3 or so, if not see you in 3 or so. ;)

18. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Go for it, MDaws! My wife recently had a serious tooth issue at the dentist, but was back up and running after the pain killer wore off. I wish I was that lucky.

But I'm lucky enough to be enjoying a bowl of LTF in a Bjarne Viking ... one crumbled slice fits perfectly into this bowl. Prep is a cinch.

By the way, all of you who rave about the new STG version of Half & Half: how do I go about ordering it, making sure I don't get the old version instead?

19. dBear

dBear Active Member

Finishing an after work bowl of Ebony (thanks, YAPPG!) in the Crowley's Ridge red rock pipe by Rekamepip. The nose on this tobacco is a real delight. :snork:

20. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

My first bowl of Strang, thanks to psquared, in a funny looking Guildhall that I would call a poker but jpberg says isn't. While thinking about what a good actor Alan Alda is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.