1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Yeah, er, what you, er, I, we, er, him over there said. Was lucky to get my chops round the right end this morning, you do smoke it from the bit you put the baccy in don't you? :confused:

Morse, MDaws79, Lithua pipe and 6 others like this.
  2. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Good Morning,

More Brown Flake, this morning it's in an Upshall.

Morse, TedVig, MDaws79 and 17 others like this.
  3. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! G.L.Pease Telegraph Hill in my DGE Briar Nosewarmer is my first pipe of the day. Of coarse there's black coffee to drink, while I catch up on this thread. I've got the Thursday cobs ready for work, and so I must be too. Puff on PSFers!

Morse, TedVig, MDaws79 and 16 others like this.
  4. dBear

dBear Active Member

????!!!! Don't you???? News to me!! :startl:

5. Wicker Man

Wicker Man Active Member

Another blue sky scorcher today, watered the Plantation and De-Suckered the Batch 2 & 3 Lizard Tail Orinoco's in next doors garden
    Smoking Gawith and Hoggarth's Black Cherry and Cherry and Vanilla mix in the Egg Cob from JPBerg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Have a few things to work on, so I figure I might as well smoke. Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul. I'm near the bottom of this tin, but when it's gone, I'll revisit it at some point.

Morse, TedVig, MDaws79 and 14 others like this.
  7. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Samovar, in a blasted pot.

Morse, MDaws79, Lithua pipe and 12 others like this.
  8. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Glad to hear it. The Natural earned a definite thumbs-up for me, with that mild note of Dutch whiff cigars. For those who lament the stateside disappearance of Amphora Brown, the Natural is definitely worth looking into IMHO. The Amphora was a bit chunkier and slower burning, but the two are surprisingly close in flavor and aroma.

DGT BBF in a DH ... the tastiest bowl I've had in weeks. Hats off to Tamper Peterson for his wet-flake taming technique.

Morse, MDaws79, FlatbushPaul and 13 others like this.
  9. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Been up for awhile, caught up here, showered, had breakfast, gave Levi his ablutions and breakfast. Finished off a 1/2 bowl of Rincon in the original MM Diplomat with Wellington Forever Stem, cut my pills in half for the next month, three PRM's of Khave, strong and black and the MM Mizzou with H&C/965 Mix, I'm so ready for this morning's infusions the world won't stop spinning. Now having a PRM of Brazilian Cerrado. Good morning PSFer's. :startl:

10. user3221

user3221 Active Member

morning coffee in cup and turkish shag in rice burner

Morse, MDaws79, FlatbushPaul and 14 others like this.
  11. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Have Good Day Mr Fishnbanjo :ccup:

Morse, MDaws79, FlatbushPaul and 5 others like this.
  12. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

Good morning - ODF in a Pete system

Morse, MDaws79, FlatbushPaul and 12 others like this.
  13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Thanks, I will probably sleep through it. I had blueberry yogurt, with fresh picked blueberries and half a banana for breakfast so I missed my egg until I found I was high bidder on an Egg shape Negotia, now posted in the latest purchase thread. :)

14. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

Good Morning to All!
    I'm starting the day off with Wessex Brigade Campaign in a Sav opera billiard with black coffee.

Stay Cool Gents!

Paul

15. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Good morning! SWRA in a Falcon and black coffee.

16. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Started today with CH in a bent CG and coffee. Has to be clencher pipes today as yesterday was PT concentrating an hour session on DEEP muscle message in my right bicep. Apparently I have a spasm (like a Charley Horse) in that muscle that has not relaxed. Today I cannot lift my arm over shoulder high and even that is not without pain. Did I say deep message? That young whippersnapper had this old fart :wch: in tears. Iced it down at the therapists for 15 minutes or so untill it got numb and I was able to drive home. Soreness is much worse this morning. Oh well, it can be a cob/CH day all day and I will be a happy camper.:puffy:

Morse, User4408, Smokey and 17 others like this.
  17. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

I've loaded and lit a bowl of PS LTF in my MM SS GD with bent amber stem. The Produce Row walkabout has commenced, therefore I'm drinking plenty of complimentary coffe in the usual smallish styrofoam cup. Some of these guys bring their own mug. I'm not that much of an old codger yet. Have agreat day everyone!

Morse, User4408, MDaws79 and 15 others like this.
  18. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Good morning PSF. Started the day with MacBaren Virginia No.1 in the Savinelli 320 Sistina. Smoking it in succession to see what if anything remains of my Middletons Cherry trial, and it's little to nothing.

Morse, User4408, Smokey and 15 others like this.
  19. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Good morning, all. Had a bowl of Walnut in the POY, now finishing up the last of my dried HBB in the Big Ben Pipo along with black coffee (wow, a potent mixture on an empty stomach!). Not sure what's up next--might crack open the Sugar Barrel I just got in from 4 Noggins. Also have to jar the pound of OJK I got in the same order. Have a great day.

Morse, Smokey, MDaws79 and 14 others like this.
  20. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Dunbar in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Morse, User4408, MDaws79 and 13 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.