What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Thought I'd shake some things up tonight...McClellands Coyote Classic in my favorite pipe; a WH Canadian. And some whiskey...

2. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

GE in poy cob with cranberry juice on the side.

p120d16y, Morse, Lithua pipe and 14 others like this.
  3. Johnny Dingo

Johnny Dingo Writer of wrongs

Irish Flake in the Green Monster with a beer. Gotta head downstate with the family to help organize a garage sale, so there's the weekend shot. At least the mother-in-law springs for Sam Adams whenever I go down there.

p120d16y, PipeSimmo, Morse and 21 others like this.
  4. User4408

User4408 Active Member

That's simply awesome, Simmo. A pipe smoker would be lucky to find a new one that looked that good.

Did you bother cleaning the inside of the gourd? If so, how did you do it?

Ascanian #2 in an Astleys Billiard ...

p120d16y, PipeSimmo, Morse and 15 others like this.
  5. Clavius85

Clavius85 Member

Some Lane 1Q tonight in a new MM Country Gentleman.

6. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Time for the last of the MacB Navy Flake in the Altinok LVC.

[​IMG]

7. Morse

Morse Active Member

Evening PSF. On a long weekend in Moab UT with my sister and her family. Just got done with a bowl of MacBaren 7 seas Royal in my BST slightly bent apple while,watching an absolutely spectacular thunderstorm, providing some much needed cooling and rain. Had to borrow a lighter though - packed the pipes and tobacco, forgot the bag with lighter and pipecleaners - better than the other way around I guess ;).

8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Rekamepip, I'm smoking Granger in a 2002 medium bend rusticated Stanwell Golden Danish 139. Now back to work, ice tea, and radio shows from my own collection.

User4408, PipeSimmo, Morse and 16 others like this.
  9. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

French Quarter in a GBD/Comoy smooth Zulu and ice tea, no bergs, JP or Iced, but the frozen water cubes are in the BGM:p:

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

The Oriental #40 was an EXCELLENT taste. Really loved that bowl. But now I'm lighting up Federal Tobacconist Dark Navy Flake (thanks, FishNBanjo!) in the Squatch volcano.

11. Clavius85

Clavius85 Member

Just finished a bowl of Dunhill's Nightcap. I was, admittedly, a little hesitant to try this one after reading about the nicotine effect it has had on some. But aside from some mild lightheadedness it didn't bother me too bad!

PipeSimmo, MDaws79, Morse and 16 others like this.
  12. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

Let's see, today I had some MB VA#1, some CB Cherry, BR special no.8, and some bulk Dunhil 965. I think my favorite was the 965. I know there was more but I'm tired and can't remember :)

User4408, PipeSimmo, MDaws79 and 17 others like this.
  13. Thuber88

PS LTF (Thanks to Ruffinogold) in a Peterson 120 Smooth Silver Banded Billiard, and more Dirty flavored well water in the BGM, with cubes of some sort, that melt:rolleyes:

TedVig, User4408, PipeSimmo and 16 others like this.
  14. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Weybridge in a BST Christmas pipe has been going for the past hour or so. Nice way to finish off the day.15C(59F)H83%
    'night all.

TedVig, User4408, PipeSimmo and 17 others like this.
  15. JimInks

Thuber said: ...more Dirty flavored well water in the BGM, with cubes of some sort, that melt:rolleyes:

You can thank the Saint Bernard for the quality of your water.

PipeSimmo, MDaws79, Morse and 10 others like this.
  16. JimInks

The Granger was a better smoke the second time than it was yesterday. Nutty and chocolately. Leaves a pleasant after taste, so I thought I'd stay in the same genre and smoke Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top. Ice water, clean and pure as can be, with several hand cut icebergs fresh from the Arctic Circle, and chilled to the proper temperature under the wise guidance of the mysterious Mr. Wooly.

TedVig, User4408, PipeSimmo and 17 others like this.
  17. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking AJ's VaPer (thanks, F&B!) in the PSF POY 2013. Iceberg free Water carefully siphoned through a Brita home filtration system on the side.

TedVig, User4408, PipeSimmo and 16 others like this.
  18. Thuber88

No wonder it tastes like whiskey, if its been filtered by that four footed furry lush of a dog:p:

MDaws79, Morse, YAPPG and 10 others like this.
  19. Ridwaan Gallow

Ridwaan Gallow Member

Last night waz nice.. had some cherry cav. local houseblend in a cob.. then my daughter woke the whole house up with teething screams.. so i settled down with a prince Cortina with some more of thesame dirt in it.. tonight i will have some of that Navy flake in that same prince.. oh.. and its mostly coffee or Herbal (rooibos) tea..

MDaws79, Morse, Old Codger and 13 others like this.
  20. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

Rolling out of bed to head to work and happened to notice this was your 1500th post. Nice.

I'm taking my MM dip, shorty, and a small sack of black lung along for the ride today, currently drinking iceberg free, dolphin friendly, reverse osmosis filtered water, heated and strained through roasted ground beans, with a dab of commercially processed dairy product, liquid, added to my liking

User4408, PipeSimmo, MDaws79 and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.