What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Uh, okay boss. I can do 40% on Sunday :oops:

2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Yes, I've tried to clean the inside, but I only removed the bigger crumps of tobacco with a toothbrush. I also tried to scrape off the dirt, but tiny parts of the gourd itself started to come off too, so I stopped immediately and now I just leave it at that.
    Speaking of this calabash - courtesy of FishnBanjo (THANK YOU!) - I 'm going to smoke it now, loaded some prehistoric Dunhill Light flake, generously provided by MentorBV. Thanks Mentor :toast:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Happy Friday to all!
    That power ranger giant Berg just made my day.

Drive home from work smoke was Prairie Wind in the POY.

Hey Mr. Banjo, have you tried that sample of tastemaster yet? I am curious how you think it compares to the H&C. To me, they both just taste like BC.

Happy smoking!

4. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Had some of this or that is left over bowls, they're all gone, so not its 2005 Scotch Flake(thanks to FishnBanjo) in Petey Greene, and some Dr Pepper in the BGM, left over from late lunch (bean burro's)

5. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Wow, I know such scenery only from Red Dead Redemption. Awesome.
    [​IMG]

6. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

I am watching: The Fog of War (Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and i am smoking: McClelland M55 Georgian Cream.

7. Thuber88

I got stuck at the stupid horse chase in the beginning 20 minutes and have not gone back in over a year:rolleyes:

Lucky Duck, Jack Wagon, YAPPG and 7 others like this.
  8. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Just loaded some Dunhill navy roll in a Savinelli.
    Finished my ISO audit today no findings in my dept.

9. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

That's awesome! My daughter and her friend were there a week or so ago. They drove from Maine to
    SF and back in 17 days, with stops at Deadwood, Yellowstone, Redwood, Jacksone Hole, Yosemite, Arches, Moab, Bowling Green, Nashville, VA Beach and other places I've forgotten. Glad to have them home--two 19 y/o girls traveling alone sleeping the car/tent is a bit worrisome!

10. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Well, this is only the intro to teach you the game control. Once you get through this phase, this game is getting awesome. (The first thing I did was riding to a saloon and playing poker all night... maybe also not quite right...)

11. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Finally getting cooled off. Got a flake of ODF going in the meer apple and a whiskey sour to drink. Watching the latest episode of The Dome--not quite following to book, but not bad.

12. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Your missing out. I f you are patient enough to play completely though the entire game. (Past the almost ending) You will be treated to one of the best stories ever in a game.

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Almost through this bowl of HU Oriental Sunrise (thanks to PipeSimmo) in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

14. Rickpal14

Rickpal14 Member

Had my first bowl of Kickin Chicken courtesy of MakDragon!!!! It was the first time in a long time that a bowl gave me the nic spins!!!!! It was awesome!!! Pure tobacco taste......

15. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

FireDance Flake in a small anonymous bent meerschaum. Frozen coffee under crushed ice. 25C(77F)H36%

16. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Kickin' Chickin is great! I WILL get in on the next group buy.

17. Thuber88

I'm still wandering around the dowtown rubble in one of the Fallouts:rolleyes:

18. WalkinStick

WalkinStick Your Huckleberry

I know I've said it before, but those damn Dawson boys are something else. MDaws and Lucky bombed me today. Lucky sent me two new to me samples (telegraph hill and fmott) and two old favorites (KK and dark flake scented).

Mark sent me some jigs that he tied for me. If y'all ever make it down this way, I'll catch us some fish and fry em up :th1:
    You guys rock.

About to fire up a cob full of telegraph and drinking a Yuengling. Got tomorrow off, so I'm planning doing some serious smoking to catch up on all that I've missed.

19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Now that pipes a Hoot as well as nice.

20. Marker

Marker Active Member

Veermaster in my best of them all Kaywoodie POY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.