What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scopawl

scopawl Member

I'll certainly try that next time around. By the time I read your post I'd just finished up some Frog Morton On The Town, and I usually only smoke a couple of bowls a day so I'll give the IO a bash again tomorrow!

2. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

As I understand it, the Moderators need all the IQ help they can get! :haha:

3. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

ERR in the Falcob.
    Just another sunny
    day here in central
    Florida.

4. JimInks

Hot and humid as can be. I'm braving it all with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. And lots of fluids!

5. Texhealer

Texhealer Active Member

89 and sunny here today. 42% humidity it's starting to dry up, I'll have to mow tomorrow.
    For today I'm smoking some Sam Malloy's extra stout in a cob, washing it down with an extremely rare treat for me, a glass of real Coca Cola on ice. Watching Star Trek Nemesis.
    Life on the wild side. :old:
    Happy smokin Saturday to all.

6. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Lunch Time
    BLT, chips and fruit drink

followed by a bowl of middletons walnut and

7. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Internet's been down at home since last night, at the office now. Lessee what I can recomember--B&M in the meer apple, a flake of ODF in the little WDC Wellington, some Walnut in the POY and a bowl of CH, also in the POY while driving. Spent some time working on my FIL's birthday give, a nice little metal Twin-Flow off the 'Bay. Lot's of crud in it, but I've gotten most of it out and the bowl reamed. Now working on the teeth chatter on the stem.

8. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Weybridge in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes meerschaum. Preparations all in hand for watching the LV race in 22 minutes. Pipes loaded, the screens on the appropriate URLs, smoked gouda wrapped in seaweed, big jug of crushed ice, and the pacemaker batteries completely charged. This one is always interesting: http://americascup.virtualeye.tv/
    Want to see if the Italians have gotten their act together since the serious schooling they got from the Kiwis last time.
    26C(79F)H43%

9. highstump

highstump Active Member

Yes.

fishnbanjo, psquared, YAPPG and 4 others like this.
  10. highstump

highstump Active Member

Well now, it's about time I got around to sitting on my duff in front of the computer. I spent most of the morning sitting on my duff in front of the TV.
    I have absolutely no news or thoughts (profound or otherwise) to share so...
    SWR in an Armellini poker and the last of the morning pot of coffee on the side. :puffy:

11. DakOOk

DakOOk Member

McC red cake in a MM legend cob. Then gonna throw a saddle on ole Jojo and go for a spin.

12. highstump

highstump Active Member

That sounds like a great plan! I believe everyone should, at some point... umm, Jojo is a horse; right...right? :whis:

13. DakOOk

DakOOk Member

:byg:.......Yes a cantankerous mare.

fishnbanjo, psquared, YAPPG and 6 others like this.
  14. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Just got done putting new brakes on the car...rotors too. Cooling off now with some iced green tea, some SWRA in a Brompton Pot, a fan. Got a free case of Nectarines and Peaches too...so I'll be working on them...

15. JimInks

The Braves and White Sox just started play. Stormy just started today's visit with some thunderboom booms and hard rain. For once, I'm glad to see him bring the rain! I just started this PipeSimmo gift of Motzek #93 in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend XXX Danish Sovereign 324 sitter. And I'm drinking a delicious glass of ice water with floaty li'l hard waters properly chilled.

16. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Plumcake was very tasty and it's still not raining. Miss Daisy pulled out the Weber so it looks like I'm cooking tonight. Think I'll load the Grabow Viscount bent bulldog with some Boswell's Bear Blend to smoke outside while grillin'. Of course I will set my usual timer to time the charcoal burn. For those of you not in the know, that's one ice cold Presidente light beer from start to ready to spread, clean and cook.

17. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Time to clean a couple of pipes, smoke some Penzance in a Tsuge bulldog, and enjoy a day off.

18. user3221

user3221 Active Member

RekameMix in RC

and then a nap

100_2582.JPG

19. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Man, I read it all the time - now I have a craving for water :confused: , chilled to the proper temperature. So I'm drinking a delicious glass of ice water with a slice of lemon, accompanied by a bowl of Laurel Heights in a Pete 302XL.

20. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Dipping back into the Special Latakia Flake for a brief snifter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.