What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Man, I can almost smell that BS. You know you wont like it, it's nasty. Smells like burnt rubbers and creosote. Chewing on soft new tar tastes better. Yes, I know I put an s on the end of rubber. You know what you have to do in order to properly dispose of that foul tobacco. Go ahead, do the right thing. Btw, my service is totally free and legal.
    Purdy stem on that thar cob, too.

2. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Theres some BS alright, but I think most of that is coming from PSF...

3. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

4. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

I just sliced up some Peterson's 3P's and loaded my Omega. I have a tendency to overload 3P's...its hard to judge how much you have until its rubbed out and in the pipe. I think I got it just right...

5. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Omega in the Stanwell Freehand. Ice cold coke to drink.

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I'm smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. Can't wait until the real DE returns, though this match blend is pretty good. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature is my drink.

7. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Excellent! Now all those easterners and mid-westerners can see how visually deprived we are in the southwest.

BTW the rattle off of a mature diamondback makes an excellent substitute for a missing queen's bishop. You see that often here in Tucson. In fact, Tucsonans are world-renowned for their love of chess. We play it all the time, in between episodes of He-Haw. Black's next move? Checker to KR3, with mate in 15.

CH in a Legend ...

8. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

W.O. Larsen Signature Vintage in the Baki

9. user3221

user3221 Active Member

:beyes:

wshew - you saved me just in the nick of time

had it all loaded up and ready to smoke but i opted out for a reeses peanut butter ice cream bar instead

good thing i read your post before lighting up the tar pit toby in my new pipe

i owe you 1 :toast:

:xd:

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Rekamepip, I can recommend YAPPG's disposal service. You should pack that garbage up and send it to him right away. He so easy to work with, he'll even help with the postage if you're short of cash!

London Flake, this time packed right in the Squatch volcano.

11. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Est. ASTB in a Peterson bulldog.

12. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

I've been smoking CH in a cob all day. Time to slip into something more suited to the early evening, Maltese Falcon in the Pete. I'm smoking it while hiding the money I did not spend on tobacco this month thanks to giving up on B&M pipe shops. Soon I shall be the proud owner of a Peterson Bulldog. The only dog in the world that my heinz fifty seven terrier will ever get along with.

13. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

So nice to have baseball back again. Real baseball. Local baseball, not the FoxSports, nationwide, just-filling-in-'til-football-kicks-off, Joe Buck & handpuppet dumb & dumberer traveling sideshow shower of :poop:.

Sorry lads, guess the new meds aren't working. Thank God for a pipe! :nwor:

Director's Cut in a Dunnie - 1960 tanshell to be more specific. :th1: :puffy:

[​IMG]

14. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

Heading to the balcony with two Ashtons. One with McConnel's Scottish Cake and the other with McClelland 3 Oaks Syrian. I'm saying farewell to some good pipes this week, so hopefully these Ashtons will make me feel better :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Just finished smoking some of S&G's Brown Pig's Tail. Smells and tastes like Kendal Ky. Not too bad, wasn't strong but it did have a nice nic hit to it. Think its Strang Time. Will smoke it in my 1970's Gourd 'Bash.

16. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Irish Flake cradling 3P in a BST Canadian. Crushed ice over a meyer lemon teabag. 21C(70F)H67%

17. Morse

Morse Active Member

Damn right - it's truly Gods country here in my opinion - but I'm biased

We spotted Sir. Yep the chessboard arrived with a couple of pieces missing but we are making do ;)

psquared, User4408, YAPPG and 8 others like this.
  18. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Pretty quiet here tonight,Finally settled down to some Penzance with Pirate Jim, All Hail to FishnBanjo:nwor::nwor::nwor::nwor:
    and iceded tea in the BGM

19. Rockabilly J

Rockabilly J Member

Smoking a local B & M's light English blend in an Italian basket pipe-it's the largest bowled pipe I have at the moment. A perfect night since the heat and humidity has left us for the time being.

Lucky Duck, psquared, YAPPG and 9 others like this.
  20. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

A long day with unexpected twists and turns, none of which were a big deal, except I was out in the heat and humidity too darn much. I was listening to the Braves/White Sox game earlier and thought to myself, "If I tried to play ball again, I'd have a coronary by the 4th inning." :eek: Anyway, I'm almost done with Great Outdoors in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg. Going to go look for my next smoke and drink. I know what the latter is going to be, but not sure about the former, yet. I want something different than my usual late night fare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.