What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Ruffinogold, I'm smoking, for the first time, Germain's Royal Jersey with perique in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. I was very interested in trying it after the Mayor rated it so highly. We'll see how I like after a few bowls. I expect I will.

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Another round of Davidoff Flake Coins(thanks to Batman), Ice tea in the Bgm, and startint to watch Oblivion, lets see how bad Cruise can hurt this movie:p:

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 11 others like this.
  3. dBear

dBear Active Member

I'm a happy boy. Rekamepip's diabolical cinnabuns began a rush to hunger that could only end in teriyaki chicken with boiled potatoes & cabbage with lots of butter, topped off by a banana-apple smoothie. So now I'm smoking #333 (thanks, YappyG!) in the big Sav 315EX.

4. JimInks

Still working, still drinking ice water, and now smoking (thanks to FishnBanjo) Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49. I did have a snack - though not with cinnamon - which means Rekamepip is off the hook for now. :cool:

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 14 others like this.
  5. LostDog13

LostDog13 Active Member

Grey Havens in the PSF 2013 POY. Was very underwhelmed with this blend the first time I smoked it, but has gotten better with just a couple of months in a mason jar.

6. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Geez, is all yins can do tonight is fart around? Had a bowl of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake in the MM Diplomat with the blue and white Forever Stem with 2 PRM's of Khave, strong and black, Now int PRM#3 of Brazilian Cerrado, strong and black, and enjoyed a partial bowl of Wessex Gold Brick in the MM Mizzou with the Plum Forever Stem until our friend Stormy visited us and I had to rush around to close windows, happy wet Tuesday PSFer's. I was gonna go get some cinnamon rolls but Stormy put the kibosh on that for now...........

7. Thuber88

Finishing last bowl, had same bowl through whole movie, better than I expected, lots of action, less acting, enjoyable movie.
    Next will be some Kansas City Blend in La Reserva USR bent 272, and more ice tea

8. dBear

dBear Active Member

The Pony Foot meer has not been getting its fair share of use lately, so I'm smoking some Red Kake in it to make it feel better.

9. Thuber88

Had a very nice light show with booms for a while around 2.5-3, and some rain, but not enough to work on the ark

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 9 others like this.
  10. JimInks

In about fifteen minutes or so, MLB on XM, channel 89, will repeat my phone call where I get to vent about Ryan (Cheater) Braun. In the meantime, my final smoke of the day is Virginia Spice in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob.

11. LostDog13

LostDog13 Active Member

shame I don't have XM over here; MLB was the whole reason I had it and will have it again once I get back. Feel bad for Milwaukee fans, but understand how big this event is overall. Things are about to get interesting.

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 11 others like this.
  12. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Member

Smoking cina-bun flavored e-juice in the kanger t2, packing my bag with a couple MMs and some black lung for later tonight. Gotta do 375 miles and 7 stores before the wheels stop for the night.

Happy Tuesday All, I hope stormy isn't anywhere between here and Evansville today.

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 13 others like this.
  13. DakOOk

DakOOk Member

Sugar Barrel loaded into a bent MM legend, cup of coffee and ready for the drive into work, ehhhhh. Taking a small Jar of GE in case I can sneak a bowl in at work or at least for the drive home. :puffy:

14. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Good morning folks. Getting stick into some more Standard Mixture while ODing on the old coffee bean.

15. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Hi,

Had some Penzance in a Ser Jacopo this morning, along with cheap black coffee.

16. LostDog13

LostDog13 Active Member

C&D 2012 Christmas Blend in MM 5th Ave w/ Semi-churchwarden Forever Stem (SFC 2013 POY)

Lucky Duck, Morse, YAPPG and 9 others like this.
  17. fordy

fordy Member

Morning all.

Firstly I would like to apologize to all fellow Yorkshire residents for giving my car its annual wash yesterday.
    [​IMG]

St Bruno RR in a Falcon all morning.
    [​IMG]

Morse, YAPPG, PipeSimmo and 11 others like this.
  18. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Is that out on Netflix yet?

Too early to contemplate
    what to load...wait! I already
    loaded a pipe yest, and didn't
    get to smoke it!
    :banana:

I think it's GE loaded in
    the Falcob. Columbian
    roast on the side.

Good morning.

Morse, YAPPG, PipeSimmo and 10 others like this.
  19. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! I'm smoking something that I mixed yesterday evening. 1/3 PS LNF cube cut, 1/3 Lane Limited Burley Light Without the Bite, and 1/3 G&H Latakia. This was gravity filled into my Wild Honey pipe. Black coffee is my drink. Puff on PSFers!

Morse, YAPPG, PipeSimmo and 13 others like this.
  20. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Three Oaks Syrian, in a blasted Canadian.

Smokey, Morse, YAPPG and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.