1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

FireDance Flake in a Peterson Canadian. After a couple of months in a jar this tobacco has really come in to it's own. Crushed ice with a splash of gin. Watching http://www.nautiluslive.org/ 19C(66F)H79%

2. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Pirate Jim's hat was empty, so I will fill it with some 2002 Crown Achievement, all parts of this message have been generously sponsored by " The Urchin "....... and ice tea

3. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

And......[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]CONGRATULATIONS GENTIMMY[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Morse, fallsguy, PipeSimmo and 10 others like this.
  4. dBear

dBear Active Member

^^^^^^Thuber, you are the king of this kind of message! ^^^^^^^

5. dBear

dBear Active Member

Smoking Peretti's Cambridge Flake (thanks, YAPPG!) in the Squatch prince. Man, again I have to say that Peretti has the smooth and mild but flavorful thing down!! :bing:

Lucky Duck, Morse, MDaws79 and 12 others like this.
  6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Thanks to Ruffinogold, I'm smoking Germain's Royal Jersey with perique in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. I'm starting to get the flavor of this now, and I like it. Have more work to do and more baseball talk to listen to.

7. Ridwaan Gallow

Ridwaan Gallow Member

Last night i only had time for one pipe.. Borkum Riff Admiral Flake in a Pete 314.. wasnt bad.. but nothing to write home about..

Lucky Duck, Morse, MDaws79 and 11 others like this.
  8. Ridwaan Gallow

Ridwaan Gallow Member

Sorry forthe double post..

9. JimInks

Thanks to FishnBanjo, I'm smoking HU Director's Cut in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with li'l floaty icebergs is my drink. More work to do, so I'm off to the studio.

10. Clavius85

Clavius85 Member

A little Dunhill 965 tonight in my MM Diplomat cob.

Morse, MDaws79, PipeSimmo and 11 others like this.
  11. Roger W

Roger W Member

Sutliff Molto Dulce in my Savinelli Mediterranea... I'm really starting to enjoy my first Savinelli!

Lucky Duck, Morse, MDaws79 and 10 others like this.
  12. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Nice! A grown up big boy job! I'll get one of those one day! :D

And dude, 1972?! I'll be interested to know how that goes. I don't know anyone who's got any cigars that old, and I gotta wonder if it will still be good. So make sure and post in the thread what you think about it. You've got my curiosity up big time.

Edit to add: smoking Germain Special Latakia Flake in a Savinelli. Good night folks.

13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

A little P&W No. 010 in the MM Diplomat with the blue and white Forever Stem drinking the strong and black Khave in the PRM about to grab #2, howdy doody PSFer's. :ccup:

Lucky Duck, Morse, MDaws79 and 15 others like this.
  14. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

some are waking up and some going to bed some have been asleep for hours yet others are at work. I sometimes forget how many time zones we are dealing with here.

Started the day with ten Ruskies then moved to pirate kake, getting ready to snooze with SWR in a cob, just to end a nutty day on a note of calm stability. Totally fake but I fake stability pretty good. The pipe helps. I just seem eccentric rather than completely bug nutz. I think I will write a book for crazy People, how to seem a harmless eccentric intellectual when you are actually stark raving mad. I will need a better title, of course. How to Imitate Sanity, ??? How to Convince Your Doctor that He's the Crazy One? How to Make Others Question THEIR Sanity? I gotta' think about it when the meds wear off again. Where's my shotgun? The spiders are laughing at me again.

15. JimInks

My final smoke before bed is Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul. I finally got my work done for the day, so I get to relax before.

16. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Enjoyed a bowl of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake so much in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem that I just had to place an order for 5 tins and a 100 gram block of Wessex Gold Brick, PRM #5 in hand. :bow:

Morse, MDaws79, PipeSimmo and 12 others like this.
  17. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! I'm starting the day the same way I started yesterday. I'm going to call this blend "Three Part Harmony", or TPH. It consists of one part Peter Stockabye Luxury Navy Flake cube cut, one part Lane limited Burley Light Without the Bite, and one part Gawith & Hoggarths Latakia. I've gravity filled it into the silver banded straight pot Suffolk briar. Black coffee is my drink. Puff on PSFers!

Morse, MDaws79, PipeSimmo and 12 others like this.
  18. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Wednesday,

Smoking a Ser Jacopo full of Germain's Brown Flake. It's what all the cool kids are smoking.

19. User4408

User4408 Active Member

OK, on the TAD list they go. I'd been close to adding them to my cart on several occasions, but for some reason held back.

Vauen Virginia Flake No. 14 in a Dunhill ...

This is an absolutely delicious pure Virginia flake. A bit stouter than average considering its light brown color. Approaches BBF in flavor intensity, but outweighs it in the nic department. These stouter Virginias have an enjoyable nut-like flavor similar to good burley.

20. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Blue Mountain, in a blasted and bent freehand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.