1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Active Member

at 1st glance i thought it looked like a brownie :drly:

Morse, Lithua pipe, YAPPG and 10 others like this.
  2. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Very cool! Congrats gentimmy! :hbang:

Morse, Lithua pipe, YAPPG and 6 others like this.
  3. GANDALF WHITE

GANDALF WHITE Member

today im smoking J. Fox Bankers in my Savinelli Autograph full bent

Regards

4. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

FireDance Flake in the Peterson Canadian, again. I find that a lot of aromatics come in to their own after they've been in a jar for a while and whatever it is that I don't particularly enjoy about them precipitates out and clouds the inside of the jar.
    22C(72F)H64%

Lucky Duck, Morse, VAMan32 and 18 others like this.
  5. dBear

dBear Active Member

Classic Burley Kake in the Rekamepip maple tank. Coffee. Gotta jump right into work today. Yeccchh!

Lucky Duck, Morse, User4408 and 13 others like this.
  6. Lukasaurus

Lukasaurus Active Member

Carter hall in my brand new MM legend, DGE would be proud :P

Thanks to pipe Matt for the sample!

The MM legend isn't looking so brand new any more haha, has anyone else found the wooden part of the stem which protrudes into the bowl to char on relights? I got a rather woody taste towards the bottom, then suddenly realised what had happened! I'll have to draw a little gentler on re-lights in future...

7. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Now, I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter, youse mugs! And I'm drinking Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar on a bottle, too. Ya wanna make sump'in of it, buster? :laff:

Was gonna try to write that last line with a straight face, but I knew you guys wouldn't fall for it.

8. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

James J. Fox Provost Mixture.

9. Old Schoolr

Old Schoolr Member

Nothing now but was smoking the Lane version of Half & Half in a KW Poker from Gray Fox.

Had a bad storm come thru Friday evening. Snapped at least one pole across the street from me & took down 3 limbs from my next door neighbor's tree. This cut power completely to her & another house & cut one of two lines to mine & the 2 houses behind me. We went w/out A/C but were still able to run both refrigerators & some lights & fans on the good side of the circuit board.
    The power company brought in 70+ line crews from out of state & from the company “up north” & got things back together (for my little neighborhood) by Monday afternoon.
    The weather has cooled off, the humidity is low & it will be perfect pipe smoking weather when I get out of work.

10. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

I have arisen, more or less. half my brain is still asleep. had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a giant espresso for breaky. Yes, I am a health food nut, just trying to make the world a better place.:haha: Time for Carter Hall in a cob with the second half of the caffeine.

11. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is in an undisclosed Bunker

I'm gettin' ready for the ride home. I'm gonna ride with some 1945 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a Comoy's Golden Saddlebit Billiard with some ice tea on the side. I won't mind a little traffic to go along with my smoke!

12. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Just got home from work, drive home smoke was CH in a CG.
    Congrats to Gentimmy.
    All day long I have been thinking, "I can't wait to get home and practice the guitar some more". Then, i get home and get on the PSF. This place is addicting.

13. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Staying with the mild smokes a little longer, so it's Dunbar in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3. Haven't smoked this pipe lately, and I like Canadian style pipes, so this will do nicely for me.

14. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Glad you're okay, OS, I was wondering if any of that nasty bit was aimed at you.

Joining p2 with a bowl of OI, actually, 3 flakes stuffed into Ser Jacopo Delecta (Maxima). It says Fatto a Mano in Italia, which, for those of you not fluent in the mother tongue, means "Made in Italy by a Fat Man".

15. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Now I'm smoking a walnutty bowl of Dockworker by HU Tobacco with a topping of Kickin' Chicken - thanks to psquared! :toast:
    Tinsky Xmas 2011 Tanblast is the pipe.

16. SidStavros

SidStavros Active Member

Not so sir,in the same category you can choose: Black Diamond,Torben 999,Black & Elegant Truffles,Ambiente 2,Danish Truffles. Blue Sapphire takes only [​IMG]

17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Thanks for the advice :th1:

Morse, GANDALF WHITE, YAPPG and 2 others like this.
  18. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Thanks to PipeSimmo !!!!

I be smoking not just Strang but Strang Curly Strang
    100_2464.JPG

19. user3221

user3221 Active Member

That is because PSF Rocks:hbang:

20. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Weybridge in a BST Christmas pipe. Been an unusual day for smokes that make me sit back and take notice. Having just split a little firewood kind of keeps a better frame of mind in place as well. Crushed ice over an Earl Gray teabag. 22C(72F)H71%

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.