What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Splitting firewood is one of the most unheralded therapies I've ever encountered. It'll take the starch out of your shorts and remove the fuzz between your ears.

2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good afternoon everyone! I'm having another go at Three Part Harmony, This time in the meer-lined briar Grabow. I have to say, this is very much like FMOT.I'm home from work, and drinking Pepsi from a 24 oz. bottle. I'm 24 pages behind on this thread, and trying to get up. I'll be around. Puff on!

3. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Time for 10 Russians in my tiny Pete. I need a larger briar. Fortunately I hid my PAD money in a new place. Some one was into the old place early this morning and found only the two dollar coin that I left so I would know if she had found my old hiding spot. She's too clever but so am I. She's afraid of spiders, big time. My new stash place is guarded by a spider that took up residence behind an old cupboard. I hope it isn't venomous. Soon the bulldog will be mine.

4. Rewster66

Rewster66 Active Member

Medical issues my friend. (I have plenty of weed, just not been burning any of it). :)

5. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Sorry to hear that man. I've been gone for a while and didn't know what had happened to the plucked Rewster. Glad you're still among us and hope you will be improving the air with baccy smoke before long. Sometimes the body just does not cooperate.

6. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

That explains a lot. You starch your shorts.

I'm in the city and sure don't need any firewood right now but there is some stacked up in the garage and getting the axe to hit exactly where I want it to with enough force to have the two halves fall in one shot makes me feel good. Smell of fresh split maple, 2 cycle engine oil that I spilled a while ago, and the smoke from the FireDance Flake puts a grin on me.

7. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

Congrats!!!!

Morse, psquared, dBear and 5 others like this.
  8. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

I forgot to dry out some St. James Flake, so I'll have to smoke that later. But I'm not missing a beat because, thanks to FishnBanjo, I'm smoking a very good bowl of HU Edward G. in a 1982 smooth medium bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top. I've just enough left for one more smoke. A bottle of properly chilled Cheerwine is my drink.

9. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Smoke those in a rockcob, buddy. They are two great smokes, and you don't want to miss out on a single microbe of flavor!

10. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

When living in northern BC as a young man, I survived by doing odd jobs for single ladies and older folks. In the late summer and fall that meant chopping, splitting wood several hours every day. I got strong and fatless really quickly. But I never starched my under wear so I can't say anything to that idea. Brain fuzz, heck, the mountain air cleared that out. I also discovered that the north was not where you want to go if you want to be celibate, unless you live far into the bush. Even then they might come for you. It's amazing what a new face can get into in the small northern towns.

Still burning those ten russians.

11. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Are you saying you are a Hunka, Hunka Man for the Nubiles?

12. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

well said. :thu2:

TheModernGent, MDaws79, dBear and 4 others like this.
  13. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

I wouldn't know anything about living in small northern towns......

To keep the mods off my arse, I'm still smoking OI in the Ser Jac.

14. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Yeah, hes good about enabling like that. It became my favorite in one smoke. Now have to wait till October before they release it to the public. They did just release one called Lunchtime Blues or something like that.

FlatbushPaul, psquared, Morse and 7 others like this.
  15. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Mt Wooly would not let anyone but their owner gaurdian get that close to them.
    But I might be considered a larger Hunka Man by many standards.
    My original comment would be regarding what the little white truck dropped off today.;)

16. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Just set fire to an Orlick Golden Slice in the 2013 kaywoodie PSF POY. Still drinking Pepsi. Making progress on this thread. You don't have to puff slower on my account. Only 18 pages to go.

17. GANDALF WHITE

GANDALF WHITE Member

just finished my meal, and for desert, Balkan Mixture from Dan Tobacco, in my Peterson 308

regards

18. gentimmy

gentimmy Active Member

got an e-cig and i'm enjoying it. If any of you are cigarette smokers, I recommend grabbing a decent one and converting

19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

My white truck and your white truck were sitting by the fire, my white truck told your white truck we's gonna set yo face on fiyah! Talkin' 'bout
    Hey now Hey now Iko iko an nay Jockomo feena ah na nay Jockomo feena nay
    :whis::poke:

[​IMG]

20. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Can't see whatcha got in the bag, fishendude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.