1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Working on a flake of Old Dark Fired in the WDC Wellington now. Spent most of the day cleaning my shop area--gotta make room for the lathe. Had some OJK in the POY earlier, a bowl of Sunset Breeze for the room note, and some sugar barrel in the Pete 305.

2. dBear

dBear Active Member

Settling in for a relaxing after-dinner bowl of Strang in the Squatch volcano. Cool water to drink.

3. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

Rattray's Marlin Flake in a Custom-Bilt. :puffy:

[​IMG]

4. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Hey dBear, I just tried some Ebony with some straight Lat. It's so dang good! About 2/3 Ebony and 1/3 lat. Smoked it in the Apple.

5. Smokey

Smokey Active Member

Walnut in a Falcon, some Mike's Classic Margarita on the side (yep..on sale..5% alcohol, and out of beer) :dkn:

6. krusty

krusty Active Member

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Brown Bogie in a no-name straight apple.

7. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

SWR in the POY. Scotch and soda on the side. It's a bit chilly for July up here at the cottage, so our beach time has been limited. But it still beats working :D

8. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Irish Flake cradling 1792 cradling University Flake cradling FireDance Flake in a xxl IMP meerschaum. This ought to last me the time it'll take to finish of the report I've been putting off for too long, and be a lot more interesting. Crushed ice over a darjeeling teabag. 18C(64F)H81%

9. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Ive been enjoying the crap out of PA in a Grabow Grand Duke today...ending the day with one last round.

10. JoeSmall

JoeSmall Member

Awful, terrible stuff, I feel terrible you gotta smoke it! It was amazing.

11. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

Davidoff Flake Medallions with Pirate Jim, and ice tea in the BGM, watching After Earth, this is a movie to avoid

12. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Dunhill EMP in a Pete #87 Irish Army. Very nice.

13. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

yeah, maybe I made it sound worse than it was. I have a term paper due in the morning - I got it virtually completed on Sunday afternoon, putting a good deal of work into it.

Somehow, the file disappeared. I didn't notice until tonight at about 5:30. So, I had to start from scratch.

I told the instructor what happened, and he's giving me an extension, which is more than I have a right to ask for, so I'm pleased with that. Still, it's really, really annoying to do a lot of work on something and then have it all be for nothing.

14. dBear

dBear Active Member

Ebony with latakia, eh? Sounds good! I'm going to try that after another bowl or so. I think I've finally worked through at least one bowl of the zillion samples you sent. Now to go back and spend a little time with each of them. But I know enough to say this: Paretti tobacco stinks to high heaven! It totally sucks. Everybody should stay WAY away from them. In fact, I heard a rumor that they were the company that originally blended Mixture 79. Also they're located right next to a steer manure barn. (Look it up on Google if you don't believe me!)

15. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Are you in need of floaty li'l icebergs? I can have Mr. Wooly overnight you some if needed.

Just about ready to light up Virginia Spice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend saddle stem calabash shape 483DC. One bowl left in the tin. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature with well groomed icebergs floating at the brim of the glass. Lots more work to do, so I'm going back to the studio.

16. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

almost nine, my day is over. time to watch the sun set over the Pacific from the poop deck, the upper most part of the roof garden. Relaxing with Pirate Kake in the cob. Drink?? I don't know yet, some Russian friends (real people) are having a party on the roof, I'll have what ever they're having. :buds:

17. dBear

dBear Active Member

Yes please. :)

Now I'm smoking Peretti's Ebony in the Squatch prince. Uggh! I'm almost choking on the cow manure! Yechhh!

18. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Ya got that right. Stay away all, let us handle the disposing of this stinking weed and keep you safe from all harm and potential contamination from steer manure, AKA Bull S***! Yeah, that's the ticket.
    This advise also includes the disgusting #40 Oriental i'm smoking now in that fat apple. This stuff is as good...bad as it gets.

19. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

dBear: The ice shipment is packed and being driven to your home as I type. Mr. Wooly, internationally famed in his lifetime for prompt public service, was happy to accommodate you. And before you ask, no, none of the nubiles are freighting the icebergs to you.

20. dBear

dBear Active Member

Mr. Wooly, what a guy! Thanks for interceding on my behalf, Jim. I owe you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.