What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

Today was a lovely day~
    The lady & I walked around downtown, we both grabbed sandwich & a large sweet tea, sat in the park, & played cribbage~ I enjoyed H&H Classic Burley Kake in my MM Washington cob~

Sweet Tea, Pipe, Lady, Cribbage......not necessarily prioritized in any order~~~ was very nice!

Morse, Old Codger, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  2. dBear

dBear Active Member

Peretti Coconut (thanks, YAPPG!) in the GBD Tanzania not really a panel pipe meer. Last time I smoked this, the GBD had a heck of a Trout Stream ghost in it. So I cleaned it up real good and now this tobacco has a pretty pleasant and sort of unusual flavor to it. We'll see what a couple more bowls of it in this pipe do for it.

Morse, Roger W, Thuber88 and 12 others like this.
  3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Getting in a sweet smoke with Molto Dolce in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Work is done for the day. Now to read a few box scores.

Morse, Artistik, Thuber88 and 14 others like this.
  4. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

My last smoke before bed is Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

Morse, Thuber88, Old Codger and 13 others like this.
  5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Raining and the lump pout's when it rains until I feed him and he becomes Levi then Levi pouts in the rain. Me I stormed my way through the evenings ritual and awoke with clear conscience knowing it's just another day to have a bowl while the coffee brewed. P&W No. 010 in the Charlie Brown Cob with a PRM of Khave, strong and black, Levi has completed ablutions, been toweled down and successfully transformed into the lump as he skulked away to La La land once again. PRM #2 by my side as the rain continues, in any event good morning yahoo's PSFer's :ccup:

6. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Happy Friday,

Smoking some Brown Flake, in one of Doug's cobs.

Morse, Thuber88, Old Codger and 16 others like this.
  7. porshcigar

porshcigar Member

Legends, in a carved head pipe for the TGIF smoke.

Morse, Thuber88, Old Codger and 11 others like this.
  8. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Inhaling my way through PRM #4 knowing #5 is in my near future having completed a lovely bowl of Cured Salami (Curly Block, which has met perfection in the amount of moisture content, which I stingily stole from the Montecristo Cigar Tin where one bowlful now remains) in a stunning little Castello Searock Canadian by Carlo Scotti's hand, ah life is exceptional save the damn rain.

9. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Active Member

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday to you all! This is going to be a long day, but at least tomorrow is Saturday. Finally caught up on this thread last night. That won't last too long, I'm sure. This Friday morning I'm drinking black coffee from one of the large brown mugs while I smoke more Three Part Harmony in the Yves St. Claude Fantaisie. I've got the usual Peter Stockabye Luxury Twist Flake and a couple cobs packed for the workday. I've also packed the 2013 Kaywoodie PSF POY and a tin of Peterson's Nutty Cut for after work activities. Puff on PSFers!

Morse, MDaws79, dBear and 15 others like this.
  10. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Trouble sleeping, so starting early. Classic Burley Kake in a Kaywoodie relief grain and Maxwell House. Been thinking of doing some work in the shop before heading to work.

Morse, MDaws79, dBear and 13 others like this.
  11. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

about to end the night with a cloud of Pirate Kake in the diplomat, a glass of icy club soda on the side.

Morse, SidStavros, MDaws79 and 14 others like this.
  12. Huby Springer

Huby Springer Active Member

Firing up the MM Bent Legend and some Mellow Virginia.

Morse, MDaws79, dBear and 15 others like this.
  13. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Good morning boyos! Burning vacation today, nothing planned but sitting on my ass and smoking. Wait, what's this note from my wife...:(

Well, I've been given marching orders but no time-line, so I think I'll head into the local diner for grub and coffee, JFG Brown Flake in the DGE Egg riding shotgun. You all be productive today, hear?

14. User4408

User4408 Active Member

DTM Milonga in an MM bent Legend ...

These Dan aromatics are very good indeed. As tasty and dry smoking as a natural blend, yet with the added enhancement of smelling delicious without being overbearing. And the aromas seem to be of food quality rather than synthetic and chemical.

The snork on this one is superb. Buttery soft and mellow with traces of warm caramel. This is where it pays IMHO to go for high-quality Virginia ... exhaling through the nose is flawlessly smooth without even the slightest hint of sharpness.

Morse, SidStavros, dBear and 16 others like this.
  15. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Cribbage is my favorite card game.

Started today with PA, Cob and coffee, repeating as often as possible.

Morse, dBear, Thuber88 and 15 others like this.
  16. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,
    I'm havin' McClelland's Boston 1776 from 2010 this morning in a Davorin Morta Bent Egg with my morning fix of black coffee.

Happy Smoking,
    Paul

Morse, dBear, Thuber88 and 16 others like this.
  17. user3221

user3221 Active Member

Folgers Coffee in 1 liter clay stein

Turkish shag in RC

little bit of rain on the side:puffy:

Morse, MDaws79, dBear and 12 others like this.
  18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Was the rain perfectly chilled and contain icebergs? :laff:

19. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

As F&B notes, it a rainy day in Maine--pretty darned glad I got the 3-hour mowing job done yesterday--would have been way out of control in another day or two. Drinking black coffee and smoking my last tiny bowl of MikeInMaine's Firedance in the miniscule Big Ben Pipo and contemplating what to smoke next. Sadly, have to go into the office to finish a project and make a house call to deliver and setup a new computer this afternoon.

Morse, dBear, Thuber88 and 14 others like this.
  20. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

Irish Flake in a Dr Grabow Regal Prince

Smokey, Morse, dBear and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.