What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Peretti's blend 1072 in a cob. Lemonade in a frozen mug.

2. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

Stonehaven in a DGE stubby poker

3. furious

furious Junque collector

Escudo in my Grandfather's Dunhill billiard

4. krusty

krusty Active Member

Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Kendal's Kentucky in my rekamepip Rock Warden

[​IMG]

5. User4408

User4408 Active Member

Villiger 1888 Mid-Day in a cob ...

Smells so good it made my wife interrupt what she was doing to go get a cookie or three. I tried getting Stokkebye to release a bulk version, but no go. That touch of Oriental raises this one above the average aromatic IMHO. I don't pick out the distinctive oriental note, but it contributes to making the flavor somewhat richer than normal.

6. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

OMG I was outside relaxing with my 312 and some Amphora and a skunk walked right up to me. I had a stare down for 2 minutes with the skunk. I was sitting and it was in front of me. I decided to get up and lucky for me she didn't turn to spray me lol man my legs are still shaking hehe.

What a way to ruin a good smoke.

[​IMG]

7. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Well at least you'll enjoy the fruit leaf of your labor. I bet you can only imagine how much effort goes into the high yield growers work and after watching you deal with the leaf miners one could only imagine how they would devastate a crop and you pretty much had a much more controlled world for which yours grew in, congratulations on a job well done and documented! :th1:

PipeSimmo, Whitespot, Morse and 7 others like this.
  8. user3221

user3221 Active Member

making room for the late shift smokers:puffy:

someone needs to make fresh coffee in the morning ( about 6am cst ):ccup:

9. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Irish Flake in a Peterson 80s is perfect for an after dinner stroll.24C(75F)H58%

User4408, Lucky Duck, Stormy and 12 others like this.
  10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Congrats to YAPPG on 2K, :gjob:

Time to hand over the shift, great party might sneak down for a pipe before I hit the sheets but I'm pretty tired see you in 3 or so...........

11. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Got home late from dinner, shopping, etc. so only time for a small bowl of Peterson's Irish Oak in my Imp meer.
    Cheers.:toast:

12. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

I guess I'm on an aromatic kick. It's a nice change of pace! Cornell & Diehl - Mocha in the BST. I'm finding this pipe is great for aromatics, it tends to smoke slow and cool as it is, which of course is always ideal, but for aromatics it's really especially important for them to not bite and taste like crud

This blend isn't magic, but in the BST it's a far better blend than I remember it being!

13. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Got started late today. Started at five PM on the roof with Billy Budd and the usual freshly ground double roast coffee. Billy Budd is good at keeping people at bay until I'm ready to talk to humans. I'm not a great lover of humanity before that first smoke and coffee. I blame it on them. People too dumb to speak in a calm slow manner before I'm ready to deal with them.

14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Almost done with Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. Braves beat the Cards, and Vin and the Dodgers are on the XM now. And I'm deciding what to smoke next.

15. Roger W

Roger W Member

Stuck at work until 11:30 - got some Ashton Smooth Sailing in one of my no-name bulldogs and a couple fingers of El Dorado Demarara rum, a squirt of lime and some ice cubes lined up for my return home! Happy weekend everyone!

16. rondel65

rondel65 Misplaces Lighters

Busy day at work. Got home ready to cut the grass and noticed one of the brackets on the mower deck on my JD broken. :mad: Had to cut the grass the old fashion way. I'm getting too old for this :poop:. Dog ass tired but not too tired to enjoy a bowl of 1980 Dark Twist in my favorite pipe, a London Made Squat Tomato. I recently bought 6 tins of Dark Twist to get some age on it. Mighty fine stuff. Y'all have a fine fine weekend! Congrats YAPPG on that 2k!

17. Hugepom

Hugepom Member

Finally, the weekend and the 2 year old is asleep.

FVF in a Svendborg bent Dublin.

18. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Kicken Chicken in a cob, thanks T.Harris. Had to add some moisture to it cause it was rock hard, but smokes like normal, now. May have 2-3 bowls left and am gonna stretch them out to help wait till its released. Dang, I love this stuff.

19. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

McC 3 Oaks Syrian in the '69 Dunhill Shell Group 4 Canadian. Mojito on the side :D

[​IMG]

20. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

MB vanilla creme flake in a Mr brog churchwarden. Ginger ale on the side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.