1. If you cannot verify your email address or recover your password, you need to call your ISP and tell them to stop blocking your email from this site.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dBear

dBear Active Member

Fixed it for you. :)

Morse, FlatbushPaul, psquared and 6 others like this.
  2. dwaugh

dwaugh Moderator Moderator

The last of the McC Anniversary 2002 from Flatbush in a Guildhall, this stuff is really good. Warm in humid in Ohio, almost like NJ :)

3. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Well, apparently Stormy and his friends didn't like my last post, because it's storming here again!! But, if I float away in the storm, I'll be smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half rusticated Savinelli Autograph 4 with a lucite stem and ferrule. Either that or a bubble pipe!

Morse, Old Codger, Stormy and 16 others like this.
  4. highstump

highstump Active Member

Your right!! :thu: That's perfect...sort of. :whis:

Escudo in an Armellini poker.

5. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

:laff: Up at camp they cordon off squares in huge fields after they have been hayed, and sell the squares on a map like some of the Football playoff things that float around. If a cow leaves a pie on one of your squares you win a prize, generally cash.

6. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Started the day with Billy Budd in a cob, with the paint solvent coffee, of course. i have lots to do so decided to start the day with the hard stuff. Billy Budd is a tough stinky little tug boat.

7. Mington

Mington Well-Known Member

Is this the Now Smoking thread?
    Saw some videos and thought I was in the Goat "Too many watched threads" thread.

PS Navy Flake in my Hardcastle Old Bruyere dedicated to Navy's only.
    Homemade Bloody Mary on the side.
    A guy I know makes his own bloody mary mix with tomatoes he grows. All I can say is: mmmmmmmmmmm
    :dkn:
    Have a great night y'all.

Morse, Old Codger, Stormy and 16 others like this.
  8. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

The day started with MB vanilla creme flake in a Sav, then onto PS Balkan supreme in a cob. CB light in a cob took me home from work. It's an easy driving smoke.

Morse, Old Codger, Stormy and 11 others like this.
  9. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

I've been smoking the hate pipe John sent me off and on all day today and yesterday. I have no idea what you call it but I call it amazing. Everything I have smoked has tasted true and had no flavors from previous tobacco. I've just done a quick wipe of the bowl and gone on. Smoking some Omega in it now . Fixed a cuppa Red Rose to drink as I smoke. Thanks again John, for the pipe. What do you call it? I'd say black rock spirit pipe. It surly has the spirit of the earth in it.

10. Summit

Summit Live Simply.

Stopped and got a pouch of SWR. Packed it in my meer. I worked the 4th so I am now enjoying this on my back deck with a beauty of a sunset.

Morse, Smokey, Old Codger and 13 others like this.
  11. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Last pipe for the night, Latakia Flake in the Tim West panel, smoke 'em if you got 'em, see you in about 3 pages..

12. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Smoking some triple play (first taste) in the brand new Rekamepip natural root briar. This pipe smokes like a dream so far. I cut up my triple play on the Rekamepip stone cutting board. My drink is Jim Beam honey, on the rocks. Literally. This is great.
    [​IMG]

highstump, Morse, Old Codger and 15 others like this.
  13. raf66

raf66 Member

G&H's Kendal Flake in a Pete. Happy Friday everyone.

14. furious

furious Junque collector

Ending a nice relaxing day with some Penzance in a Dunhill Shell Zulu. Hope all are enjoying the holiday weekend!

highstump, Morse, Old Codger and 10 others like this.
  15. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Irish Oak in the BST :puffy:

16. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

I needed to like this again...3 good reasons visible.

highstump, nesta, PipeSimmo and 8 others like this.
  17. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

It's Friday evening, I've had enough. No more work today. Time to go to the roof and make people throw themselves into coughing fits at the site of my pipe.:sailor:

They aren't too bad for the most part. Cig smokers don't dare say a word about the smell of my pipe. Before I'm through even the ladies will be telling them to shut up.
    The big decision. What is least likely to bother the neighbours? Ten Russians, Old Joe Krantz, or Billy Budd. That's all i have on hand. It isn't an easy choice. OK, bourbon and OJK it is. They won't dare mess with that combination.:haha: There, I should have decided which booze, then which baccy. Bourbon and old Joe it is. If I don't return you'll know they tossed me off the roof. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have lost all that weight. Now they can probably lift me.

highstump, Morse, Old Codger and 12 others like this.
  18. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

19. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Warm and humid in New Jersey? Since when?...:D...:mad:

20. furious

furious Junque collector

Decided to have one more pipe: some ERR in a Ben Wade small billiard with a glass of ice cold ginger beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.