What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuber88

Thuber88 Well-Known Member

French Quarter in a Big Ben Copenhagen style bent whoserwhatsit, and Ice Tea in the BGM, wading through "Man of Steel"

2. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

I'll bring the beer...and the M79...

3. Thuber88

Oh and very nice Cat:th1: , many nice Cats:thu2:, and a nicer Blonde!:ohyh:

4. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

:whis: That blonde is Jedi's sister...so you will understand if I keep my comments to a minimum.

Morse, surlysoul, PipeSimmo and 8 others like this.
  5. jwh891

jwh891 Member

Earlier Bald Headed Teacher in MM Country Gentleman. Now Same in MM 5th Ave while grilling some streak shrimp and corn on the cob

Morse, SidStavros, surlysoul and 10 others like this.
  6. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

I'm really into Virginia's today. Earlier it was Compton's Commonweal in a Cellini Slightly Bent Billiard, then I had Astley's #44 in a Dunhill Group 5 Tanshell Bulldog. Now I'm enjoying Wessex Brgade Campaign in a Castello Slightly Bent Prince with fresh brewed Earl Grey ice tea on the side.

Morse, surlysoul, PipeSimmo and 9 others like this.
  7. Thuber88

As did I, it is best to show some decorum when you are unsure of the subject in the photo:)

Morse, surlysoul, PipeSimmo and 6 others like this.
  8. dBear

dBear Active Member

Bet you didn't know that Rock Cobs were also good for getting rid of unsightly bulges. (From your tobacco pouch.) But I got a bowl of remnants burning in one now and it's making the leaf disappear like crazy. Probably only one more bowl and I can resume my normal smoking program.

Morse, YAPPG, surlysoul and 11 others like this.
  9. Thuber88

And they are slightly magnetic as well, not sure what you can do with that though..

YAPPG, surlysoul, MDaws79 and 4 others like this.
  10. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

The Dodgers lead the D-Backs 6-1 in the 9th, Red Sox lead the Mariners 8-7 in the 6th, and the Mets and Giants are tied 5-5 in the 7th. I quit work early since I have to get up early, so this may be my last smoke of the day/night/ morning. Great Outdoors in a 1979 no name smooth full bend egg. Ice water chilled to the proper temperature is my drink. Going to read a few box scores and listen to MLB talk on the XM before headed to sleep.

11. Biggles

Biggles Active Member

Just finishing up a bowl o' Bullseye in my Pete 314 standard before I tuck-in for the evening. :puffy:

Morse, YAPPG, surlysoul and 8 others like this.
  12. Thuber88

Sleep well Mister Scribbler!:p:

YAPPG, surlysoul, MDaws79 and 3 others like this.
  13. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Dang, I started the day with great intentions but by eleven AM I was asleep again. I've slept almost twenty four hours. Starting the day again. this time with Billy Budd and strong coffee. All I really want to do is go to sleep again.

Morse, YAPPG, surlysoul and 8 others like this.
  14. krusty

krusty Active Member

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy flake in my Bewley "Twenty" billiard.

15. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

University Flake in a Peterson Silver Spigot 03. Yes, this pipe will last as long as it takes to finish off this pot of tea and then it's time to hit the sack. 19C(66F)H69%
    'night all.

16. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

Peter Stokkebye's Luxury Navy Flake rubbed in my Missouri Meerschaum straight Country Gentleman & a glass or 2 of an American Style Ale I brewed back in February~ This is bottle #2 of the batch....I didn't do too bad a job at all, if I may say so~ Have a good night all~

Morse, YAPPG, surlysoul and 13 others like this.
  17. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Lovely bowl of Nightcap in the group 1 Dunhill Shell from 1917 with the real ivory spot, on my 3rd PRM of Khave, strong and black, my right leg and knee thought they had enough sleep sooooooo good morning PSFer's. :rolleyes:

Morse, SidStavros, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  18. Ursa

Ursa Member

Fired up an estate Kaywoodie Saxon for the very first time tonight. Loaded with Carter Hall, it was...meh. Very surprised that the four-year-old CH gurgled like crazy in this thing. Perhaps a re-breaking-in could be in order?

Morse, YAPPG, PipeSimmo and 10 others like this.
  19. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Some M 79 + ixture 886 in the Askwith Morta with Olive Wood Cap. :whis: More Java............. ;)

[​IMG]

:snork::bow:

Morse, gentimmy, SidStavros and 13 others like this.
  20. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

Well, I just can not wake up today. Clunked out for another couple of hours after the last post. Maybe I gots sleeping sickness. :)

So I'm finishing the Billy Budd and the coffee I started hours ago. Then I shall load the Pete with 10 Ruskies and try to get some work done. I suspect I'm doomed to go back to bed. I've been sleeping for a day and a half now.

Just noticed that my pain in the butt dawg stole a piece of toast off the desk and knocked over a jar of pickled peppers. One of my cobs is lying in a small pool of pickled pepper juice. Yikes. That's what I get for eating at the desk and leaving the door open for a few seconds. She's a very fast little thief. Where's my Elmer Fudd shotgun when I need it?

Morse, YAPPG, surlysoul and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.