What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Good morning campers, it's Friday for me. DGE egg and Plumcake, black office coffee on the side. Making my list of things needed for the weekend excursion to NY.

2. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Morning gents. CH
    loaded in a Bantam
    for the commute home.
    Nothing new to report.

3. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

And i just bought a Graybow, Savoy model, and it cost $35! But well worth it.

Morse, FlatbushPaul, YAPPG and 9 others like this.
  4. surlysoul

surlysoul Sales Account

Reiner LGF in a BC bulldog and I need more coffee.

5. javajunkie

javajunkie Member

working through the last of a tin of OGS in my DGE nose-poker. the tobacco is beautiful and bright, and i am glad i have tins to forget about for a while. the poker might be a little out of round on the exterior, but it is an AMAZING smoker, and i haven't even gotten it fully broken in yet. just a total charmer, and i am glad i picked it up!

6. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

Didja hear the one about the country boy who went to the big city.:xd::poke:

Morse, Old Codger, YAPPG and 8 others like this.
  7. jhguthlac

jhguthlac Active Member

Keeping it normal, almost. Irish Oak. Bull Run, only instead of a cob I tried it in the Dr Grabow Savoy. Worked well. And brewed up a whole pot of Russian Morning Tea. 5 hours later, I'm still wired!

8. jason1977

jason1977 Active Member

Just had G. L. Pease Chelsea Morning in my MM Straight Washington cob with a cup of Cinnamon Vanilla coffee light & sweet on the porch, along with my pipe-smoking-time canine companion. She always has to be at my feet when I'm on the porch~

9. psquared

I said NY, not NYC. I spent a week in NYC one night. ;)

10. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

I was just enjoying a smoke of Mixture 965 in my Poul Ilsted and having a good look at it between sips of a single Cuban espresso and it's totally understood the influence the teacher had on his student.

Ilsted

[​IMG]

Manduela

[​IMG]

11. MacNutz

MacNutz Active Member

I've much work to catch up on so it's time for the second mug of coffee and into the SWR, my current favourite working tobacco. The kind you don't need to pay attention to to do it justice. SWR, CH, and OJK, all three are good all day working tobaccos. It must be the burley. :)

12. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

How's your back?
    Ready for a lunch break smoke of SWR in my at work cob before the thunderboomers start. Having a homemade ham, cheese and lettuce with Mayo in a 5 grain wrap with flax seed and baked Lays potatoe chips for lunch. Coffee to wash it down.

13. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

going out for my lunch break soon, i got my CG cob ready with some Grandfathers own with a few hits of chocolate latakia snuff on top just for fun.

14. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Started the day earlier with some SWR in a MM Washington "Rob Roy". I think Im gunna smoke some PA in a DGE Poker, next...

15. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Second smoke in the Altinok Meerschaum Classic Series Ball, Honey & Chocolate thanks to Mark who will see retribution once my hands stop giving me fits. Coloring nicely and think this will be reserved specifically for this tobacco to see what it turns to. :th1:

16. psquared

17. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Another rainy day, which makes 17 out of 19 days it has rained. I should be writing, "Thanks to Stormy, my city is chilled to the proper temperature." Well, Suzy and Molly were happy to have turkey florentine for lunch, and thanks to Marker, I'm happy to smoke Orlik Golden Slices in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank. Simply Lemonade is my drink. Yankees and Royals game starts soon.

18. Basil Meadows

Basil Meadows Active Member

Having another bowl of Old Companion in the Rusty Rhodes with the last of the coffee. Just finished another for the show and getting ready for tonights work. Might run up to the shooting range tomorrow for some more shell casings for more Bullitt Proof Cobs. Got to make sure they get equal table room, lol.

19. Johnny Dingo

Johnny Dingo Writer of wrongs

This pipe:

is friggin badass!

MDaws79, dBear, JimInks and 6 others like this.
  20. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Thanks, I got lucky and believe I purchased it 6 minutes after it got listed on Smokingpipes.com the way it and the Manduela smoke is darn near exact as is the balance in hand. I'm fortunate to own, and smoke, them both.

Morse, FlatbushPaul, YAPPG and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.