What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psquared

psquared DGErwin, my horse would like a word with you...

Road trip. Pipes and tobacco packed in a cooler, will be incommunicado for the next 3+ days. Start the day off with LBF in the DGE Lacewood Lovat CG and black coffee. You guys behave now.

Thuber88, dBear, MDaws79 and 12 others like this.
  2. Artistik

Artistik Active Member

Yesterday evening went as planned. Left work in a blinding storm lengthening a 20 minute commute to a 45 minute drive home. The Florida Room was waiting for me to sit and observe a nice display of Mother Nature's fireworks. The sweet VA tobacco accompanied by a nice glass or two of Shiraz made unwinding from the drive pleasant. This morning it is CH in a cob and coffe for the commute into work. It's already raining here in Tallahassee this morning and there's an 80% coverage for today. TGIF

MacNutz, dBear, Thuber88 and 15 others like this.
  3. user3221

user3221 Active Member

4. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Eep! I can see you evening folks take these things over the top. I'm barely awake and am int PRM #2 of Khave strong and black. Finished the 1/2 bowl of Fire Fly Blend from last night. My early morning pick me up is generally a bit different as I'm a tune junkie, most music in my collection is upbeat, emotional etc. So for all you PSFer's good morning and here would be a fishnbanjo wake up call, courtesy of my 2 friends............

5. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning,
    FVF in a BST Slightly Bent Dublin with black coffee for my ride into work.

Happy Friday Smoking,
    Paul

dBear, Thuber88, YAPPG and 12 others like this.
  6. SouthBound

SouthBound Active Member

Good morning, fellows.

Bayou Morning in a L'Anatra cherrywood.

7. User4408

User4408 Active Member

I'm also starting off with OGS, in a Sav Toscana 122.

Hey, I saw the picture of your new 316 EX. What a machine that monster is! My 316, 315, and 122 are now three of my favorite pipes. Since getting the 316 EX I'm no longer sad about not having a Stanwell No. 95. Frankly I doubt if the 95 could smoke anywhere near as good as 316 ... OK, sour grapes.

8. Snake

Snake permanent ankle biter

Sorry for the delayed response.
    A little better. However, I
    keep working. :rolleyes:

dBear, YAPPG, MDaws79 and 6 others like this.
  9. mecompco

mecompco Active Member

Might actually be a comfortable day here in Maine, though I suppose it will rain later on, as usual this summer. Started the morning with some Plumcake in this little fellow:
    [​IMG]
    Now into a bowl of Distinguished Gentleman in the little meer apple along with the morning black coffee.

10. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Essence of Vermont in a Peterson Dracula 03 balances nicely with 454 Horse Power coffee. 10C(50F)H74%

dBear, SidStavros, Thuber88 and 11 others like this.
  11. TedVig

TedVig total pipeflake

McClelland's Syrian full Balkan in a cob.

dBear, SidStavros, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  12. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Kendal Dark in the Savinelli Prince

TedVig, dBear, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  13. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

Thanks to the world's greatest stone artist rekamepip I'm smoking McClellands St James Woods in a BLACK ROCK COB. :bing:

[​IMG]

Have a great friday everyone! Thank you again John for the rock!!

User4408, TedVig, dBear and 15 others like this.
  14. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Up too darn early, and for no good reason. Suzy and Molly aren't hungry yet (Holy Cow!!), and are still asleep. Mr. Wooly informs me that the young nubiles are rearranging a few warehouse shelves to make room for some more tobacco. The Saint Bernard was out at the Elks Club, and I'd just as soon not ask what happened at the bar. So that leaves me sitting here smoking, thanks to FishnBanjo, MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. Oh well... I guess I'll clean a few pipes.

User4408, TedVig, dBear and 13 others like this.
  15. BernardLerring

BernardLerring Active Member

Cramming as much Capstan into my old Adsorba straight briar as possible after a particular hot and sweaty shift at work.

TedVig, dBear, Thuber88 and 10 others like this.
  16. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Still awake, but I see a nap in the near future. Until then, it's Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

User4408, TedVig, dBear and 12 others like this.
  17. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

Loaded up my cob with the last of my Grandfathers own from house of calabash for my lunch break, a great aro but im not sure if i will order some more. too much stuff to try out.

User4408, Morse, TedVig and 11 others like this.
  18. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

Grabbed a quick bowl of Fire Fly Blend in between grinding coffee beans to replenish my blends, ordering more coffee and a clock movement, teaching my neighbors son to cast a bamboo fly rod I am gifting him and sipping on PRM #7 prior to heading out for acupuncture and playing with 2 Weimaraner's, I have to get to the bank and the post office to ship out a pipe I am trading toward another pipe! :startl:

User4408, Morse, TedVig and 13 others like this.
  19. YAPPG

YAPPG Active Member

Good morning all. Happy Friday. Started off with some GE in a Falcon. Lots of Pg tips tea. Went and got groceries and a couple of new tins of Grizzly. Both tins had 50 cents off wraps on them, life is good. Wish there was a tobacconist around here and it was that easy to pick up something. I priced a cart at P&C the other day and it was 9 something priority post, which was normal. Added a1 oz each of 2 PS tobacco and it shot up to 31 Dollars. Anybody have any idea on this. I see now they have 15% off PS tobacco. To see what it would be with 2 oz of another brand I took out the PS and then added some other and it was still 9 dollars something. Makes no senses for PS to be that much more for postage.

User4408, Morse, TedVig and 11 others like this.
  20. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Happy friday! I am typing with one hand.....because a 25 lb cat is sleeping on the other one. Got off work early so I had time to smoke a bowl in the morning shade outside. It was Triple Play in the:hbang:cob!

MacNutz, User4408, Morse and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.