What Are You Smoking? July, 2013?

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by jpberg, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkeyshine

Monkeyshine Active Member

FVF in a Savinelli

2. user3221

user3221 Active Member

for me
    :puffy::ccup::ccup::puffy: :puffy::ccup::ccup::puffy::puffy::ccup::ccup::puffy:

followed by a change to Pepsi Cola
    :shead:

3. Wickwire

Wickwire Member

Just got off work. Smoking some Frog Morton in a Savinelli Roma Rhodesian with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

4. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

It's been a rampage of a day and I had a Havana Montecristo for walkabout, Levi got bit by biting flies and green heads, the top of his head looked like a mountain range. Wiped him down with Witch Hazel when I got home and made sure he tanked up on water, he's good now.

5. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Some of my Shelby Foote mixture in an old Kaywoodie Prince...and a pot of Darjeeling...

6. JimInks

JimInks Well-Known Member

Awake again and about to eat a late lunch. The Yankees and Twins are tied 1-1 in the :dkn:. In the mean time, I'm smoking 2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera. A Sprite is my drink. Work came in today, so I will have lots to do! :appl:

7. MDaws79

MDaws79 Member

Think I'm gonna try a bowl of TasteMaster...It's been awhile. Last time I had it I thought it's name was ironic. Maybe being off of cigs will change my mind towards black cavendish. MM legend will be the tool.

8. PipeSimmo

PipeSimmo Active Member

That sounds great! I'm a big FVF fan too. I've just read the reviews about Compton's Commonweal - mouth-watering. Where can I get it? I can't find any sources...

psquared, User4408, MDaws79 and 7 others like this.
  9. Old Codger

Old Codger Well-Known Member

Been trying to relax with some Irish Flake in a Peterson 80s before I get seriously wound up watching the first two boat race of the AC72s.
    Pipes preloaded with Painter Hills, Weybridge and Button Bay set out ready to pickup during the race.
    Been watching the replay of the last race and got a good chuckle when the Emirates boat ran along outside the course pacing Luna Rossa.

Time for one more quick smoke outside in the sun with LEO in a Peterson Canadian before the race. 16C(61F)H53%

10. dBear

dBear Active Member

Really enjoying not having to jump right into work after getting up (as distinct from waking up.) So I'm also really enjoying this big ol' bowl of Classic Burley Kake I got going in my Rekamepip maple tankard. And also enjoying the coffee instead of just powering it down. Happy Saturday, folks!

11. Stormy

Stormy Resident Rain Maker

It's been a CH\MM morning and now for an after dinner smoke W.O. L. signature in a Peterson

12. JimInks

That's the proud smoke of a man who brought us more rain today. We've now had rain 19 out of 21 days, thanks to Stormy. I guess we should have let him visit the warehouse when he asked.

psquared, Morse, Old Codger and 9 others like this.
  13. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo Active Member

The head wanted Latakia, the heart wanted Honey & Chocolate :doh: So the Altinok took Mixture 965 with a touch of Honey & Chocolate :csmile:win-win. Now for some Khave in the PRM. :buds:

14. KingsTarantula

KingsTarantula Active Member

had a bowl of CB Dark in my MM while doing yard work today. It was great. And last night with the fellow cigar and pipe smokers had a couple bowls of Molto Dulce. I love that stuff and never get tired of it! I get so many positive compliments on it.

15. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Bit of an experiment now: I found my old cigarette roller, and decided to roll some Prince Albert up. I am just about to smoke it. I figured, if it works out good, I'll keep some rolled, and take breaks at work...figured I may stretch a bit more time out, and thus, a bit more pay...

Morse, MDaws79, YAPPG and 6 others like this.
  16. Coda

Coda Well-Known Member

Update: Currently smoking my PA Cigarette. Eh...its not bad. I think I prefer it in a pipe though. Its a bit dense, and the taste of the burning paper adds a certain darkness to the flavor. I seem to be getting a bit more nicotine as well...but I think that may just be a placebo effect...

17. DMiddleton

DMiddleton Member

after dinner it will be a nice big bowl of skiff mixture. been craving latakia all day, i need to take a break before i need my tongue amputated...

Morse, Old Codger, Thuber88 and 5 others like this.
  18. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Just had a nice bowl of Orlik in a Country Gentleman

19. jdto

jdto Well-Known Member

SG Chocolate Flake in this Ashton n the hot sun.

[​IMG]

20. JimInks

Twins lead the Yankees 4-1. I lead in smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. Same bottle of Sprite as before. Now, on to work!

Morse, Old Codger, Thuber88 and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.